Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2012, 09:36 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,183,047 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
almost all of the male secretly (or not) despises women. but on the other hand they 'need' women sexually (which is the part they love). so this creates a diametrically opposed view in their heads.
Doll Eyes.. your view of "Almost all males" is as distorted as the guys who are posting in this thread about women. If you're talking about most of the men in this thread then you may be correct.

Old 05-11-2012, 09:37 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,190,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
Most of insurance companies are brainwashed. I know.
Yep, they're just out to get you.

Old 05-11-2012, 09:37 PM

26,142 posts, read 31,184,275 times
Quote:
Most of insurance companies are brainwashed. I know.
Yeah the whole damn world is wrong and you are absolutely right.

Old 05-11-2012, 09:38 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,731,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Doll Eyes.. your view of "Almost all males" is as distorted as the guys who are posting in this thread about women. If you're talking about most of the men in this thread then you may be correct.

i feel that it is true and apply to almost all of them. they have resentments built up b/c they know they will always be a 'slave' for lack of a better word, to their sexual dependency on the women. you don't agree?

Old 05-11-2012, 09:38 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,555,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
I don't believe in equality between men- and I don't believe in equality between woman- and I don't believe in equality between men and woman- no one is equal...I just don't go for this mantra...of equality.Put equality aside and let nature take it's course.
I actually agree, they aren't. Do you agree everyone deserves equal??

Old 05-11-2012, 09:41 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,369,263 times
I wonder if a feminist would cry if a cop pulls her over to write her a ticket? That would be hilarious. That would be biggest joke ever. I knew college-educated women who blatantly would discuss how they used tears as a "shield" when pulled over. One had a 3.7 in biology from a good college.

Old 05-11-2012, 09:43 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,056,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
I wonder if a feminist might cry if a cop pulls her over to write her a ticket? That would be hilarious. That would be biggest joke ever. I knew college-educated women who blatantly would discuss how they used tears as a "shield" when pulled over. One had a 3.7 in biology from a good college.
And did they still get the ticket?

Old 05-11-2012, 09:43 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,190,600 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
I wonder if a feminist might cry if a cop pulls her over to write her a ticket? That would be hilarious. That would be biggest joke ever. I knew college-educated women who blatantly would discuss how they used tears as a "shield" when pulled over. One had a 3.7 in biology from a good college.
I had one instance a year or two ago from this cop who decided not to write up a ticket (expired inspection sticker). He hit on me so hard. It made no difference that I was married. We ended up chatting it up for at least a half an hour. I figured he needed someone to talk to. Other than that, Cambridge police nail me with the inspection sticker shyte. Every year I get it.

On second thought, it's not as if men are so virtuous that they wouldn't try to get out of ticket if they could.

Old 05-11-2012, 09:45 PM

10,564 posts, read 12,818,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
what do you mean the women's minds have been ruined? how? Well I tried to stay in traditional mindset (sorta) and it got me nowhere. men not interested in that type of woman so I feel they shouldn't complain that women are 'too modern' when thats what they demand with these faulty relationship styles: FWB, one night stand or whatever.....I don't think they hate women I think they have resentments...everything now is man vs. women now.

i agree people should not be too trusting, just get screwed over. we don't live in a time anymore where you can blindly just trusts people.
I can not see you but I trust you.

It used to be you would meet someone- go to bed - and share a place for 7 years at at time- It was simple. The resentment is that woman and men are suppose to make each other happy...now people are so confused that they wonder why they are not happy - some see the opposite sex and are afraid of being rejected..that fear turns to resentment in some. Point being- is that we live in a disposable world and some men and woman think that there is someone round the corner that is better....and better never shows up

When a man looks at an attractive woman he thinks- that woman could make him happy---and the woman glances over and thinks the same of the man- but they have this defeatist mind---that makes them run from happiness...People of both sexes feel sorry for themselves....it's sad.

Old 05-11-2012, 09:46 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,369,263 times
Quote:
And did they still get the ticket?
Yes. She wasn't that attractive, and had an obnoxious vanity plate to boot.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships