Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2012, 01:54 AM

1,171 posts, read 1,949,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slanderous View Post
I always enjoy someone telling us how an entire gender behaves.
If you're too shy/reserved to even ask her what time is it...you're gonna die a virgin.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2012, 02:09 AM

2,472 posts, read 4,213,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOne View Post
If you're too shy/reserved to even ask her what time is it...you're gonna die a virgin.
Are you talking about me? Because I can assure you I'm not going to die a virgin.

Either way, some women (hell, maybe most) like competitive guys, but I'm sure there are women who like laid back, non-pushy guys.

Old 06-24-2012, 02:24 AM

Quote:
Are you talking about me? Because I can assure you I'm not going to die a virgin.

Either way, some women (hell, maybe most) like competitive guys, but I'm sure there are women who like laid back, non-pushy guys.
There is a difference between laid back and a pushover. Some guys couldn't go after something or fight their way to the top if their lives depended on it. It's not attractive to most. I'm not talking about the guy who chats up every skirt he sees unwelcomed and all. I'm talking about the guy who just sits back and waits until he sees one that catches his eye. He'll do something really risky or find the strength someway to approach her. He's a NICE guy but still has some balls. The same man can outdo Mr. Don Juan on just about anything except smooth talking the ladies. He can even kick Mr. Don Juan's ass and Don Juan KNOWS it.

Old 06-24-2012, 02:34 AM

Shy/timid guys lack a sense of humor as well. That's one more foot in the grave for them. Who wants to date a guy who's face would hurt if he cracked a smile or laughed? Not attractive....not even for men as friends IMO.

Old 06-24-2012, 02:34 AM

Quote:
There is a difference between laid back and a pushover. Some guys couldn't go after something or fight their way to the top if their lives depended on it. It's not attractive to most. I'm not talking about the guy who chats up every skirt he sees unwelcomed and all. I'm talking about the guy who just sits back and waits until he sees one that catches his eye. He'll do something really risky or find the strength someway to approach her. He's a NICE guy but still has some balls. The same man can outdo Mr. Don Juan on just about anything except smooth talking the ladies. He can even kick Mr. Don Juan's ass and Don Juan KNOWS it.
Of course if a guy never goes after a woman he's never going to get her, but there are situations that allow for shy/timid/whatever kind of guys to still find someone. Luckily not every situation requires a man to cold approach a woman (sports, clubs, online dating, etc.).

Old 06-24-2012, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Shy/timid guys lack a sense of humor as well. That's one more foot in the grave for them. Who wants to date a guy who's face would hurt if he cracked a smile or laughed? Not attractive....not even for men as friends IMO.
I'm glad you were able to interview all shy/timid guys and find out they all lack a sense of humor

Old 06-24-2012, 02:39 AM

Quote:
I'm glad you were able to interview all shy/timid guys and find out they all lack a sense of humor
Well, at least you aren't laughing at some obvious jokes. It's ok, I think I can fireman carry ya to the top!

Old 06-24-2012, 02:44 AM

Quote:
Well, at least you aren't laughing at some obvious jokes. It's ok, I think I can fireman carry ya to the top!
Why are you talking about me personally?

Old 06-24-2012, 02:47 AM

Quote:
Why are you talking about me personally?
I'm not, but since you seem to "get bent" on my posts.... Are you shy/timid? If so, break out of your shell man. Women don't like that at all.

Old 06-24-2012, 02:55 AM

Quote:
I'm not, but since you seem to "get bent" on my posts.... Are you shy/timid? If so, break out of your shell man. Women don't like that at all.
Lol at thinking I'm "bent" on your posts. The way you directly respond makes it sound like you're trying to talk about me.

I don't care what "women" like. I have a girlfriend, but keep trying.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships