Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2012, 06:42 PM

152 posts, read 493,728 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOne View Post
If he was into you before, I don't see how 20 pounds would make a difference. It might even make you more attractive depending on your weight before. I've read a lot of things on here about weight and women. Let me put it this way from a man's point of view. A pretty face is forever. A nice body is one cupcake away.
I used to weigh 135-140 depending on the week, but I was athletic and worked out and had muscle, though still wasn't at an ideal weight. I haven't been at my ideal weight since High School sadly. I like that last saying I'm insecure a lot about my body, but I do know I have a nice face and a nice personality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justcollectingdust View Post
his intentions and that was to date and have sex. He already said that. She, on the other hand, is not your typical **** now adays. She prefers to save herself for the one she loves. Sounds like the perfect girl for the right guy! All I know is that I found that same type of girl many moons ago and I would not trade her for nothing!
Scratch this guy young lady, you'll be glad in the long term.
That's why I think we're better as friends. I'm just trying to understand him, that's all. Men are confusing.
Sadly, sometimes I think I will never find that guy. All the ones I've dated have always tried to get into my pants as soon as possible and so it makes me think that I will never find the one that will wait until I'm ready. When I was in college people would say that I just have to get through that stage since men are only after one thing and that as I get older I'll find guys who actually want a relationship and are willing to wait until I'm ready. I've been out of college for 3 years now and it seems the men haven't changed (I'm 23)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-28-2012, 06:45 PM

8,711 posts, read 11,740,027 times
Quote:
Two years is a long time to play someone. She should give it as a reward for holding out that long. Mr. Marathon Man. lol

Where does it say he's been trying to get with her for 2 years? She said it ended because she didn't want to go further, he did. She said they been friends for two years. He seems to me he's trying his luck again, to see if he can snag her. You don't see anything wrong with him, I do. Agree to disagree. I don't see the point in going in circles over it.

Old 06-28-2012, 06:46 PM

Quote:
Two years is a long time to play someone. She should give it as a reward for holding out that long. Mr. Marathon Man. lol
But I want to be in a relationship with someone before I have sex with them. I know we're friends and all that, but I don't feel right having sex with him just because he's showed interest in me for a while. He still pursues over women and so I know he's not looking for a relationship.

Old 06-28-2012, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromEverywhere View Post
But I want to be in a relationship with someone before I have sex with them. I know we're friends and all that, but I don't feel right having sex with him just because he's showed interest in me for a while. He still pursues over women and so I know he's not looking for a relationship.

OMG. Sh*t or get off the pot, lady.

Old 06-28-2012, 06:49 PM

3,236 posts, read 3,941,524 times
He likes his women like he likes his milkshakes, thick, sweet and chocolate

Old 06-28-2012, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
What does that expression mean? (sorry I didn't get it)

Old 06-28-2012, 06:50 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,896,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doll Eyes View Post
Aahahaha 100 reps for you!!!

Old 06-28-2012, 06:51 PM

27,073 posts, read 11,882,789 times
Exactly...he is still into you because:

He is a gem

...give him another shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I can't believe a woman is asking this. He's still into you because he's the kind of guy we all want and respect--one who's into you for who you are, your personality, values, and inner qualities. Are you into him at all? If so, you two should get back together, give it another try.

Depending on your height, gaining 20 lbs could be a good thing. If you're short, not so good. But he doesn't seem to care. He could be worth giving another chance.

Old 06-28-2012, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromEverywhere View Post
What does that expression mean? (sorry I didn't get it)

It means make a decision. You seem very indecisive about this man. I don't really understand (not being rude, being serious) what is so difficult to decide either way?

Old 06-28-2012, 06:52 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,896,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhenomenalAJ View Post
He likes his women like he likes his milkshakes, thick, sweet and chocolate

Kelis - Milkshake - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships