Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2012, 04:44 PM

7,235 posts, read 7,064,795 times

Advertisements

I don't understand the speaking for everyone thing either. He reminds me of that "He's Just Not that Into You" loser, or The Rules women from the 90s. I guess if you assume everyone is like you, you can speak for everyone?

I will say that men certainly better not take his word on STD testing--he's either lying or is ignorant about what is doctor is/is not testing for.

Old 09-11-2012, 04:50 PM

102,340 posts, read 108,608,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post
I don't understand the speaking for everyone thing either. He reminds me of that "He's Just Not that Into You" loser, or The Rules women from the 90s. I guess if you assume everyone is like you, you can speak for everyone?

I will say that men certainly better not take his word on STD testing--he's either lying or is ignorant about what is doctor is/is not testing for.

Old 09-11-2012, 05:13 PM

19,018 posts, read 25,255,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantabridgienne View Post

If any are dumb enough to take the word of someone who is obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer, well, that's how it goes. The blind leading the blind.

Old 09-11-2012, 05:14 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,627,045 times
Hahaha...you guys get so incredibly salty when a single poster shows how wrong your arguments are and how silly the logic youre trying to use is. Then you run out of arguments, so you try to take blind shots at my person. I dont mind, im a big boy, have at it. Dont be mad because ive won yet another debate and made you all look foolish in the process. yawn.

Old 09-11-2012, 05:17 PM

19,018 posts, read 25,255,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Hahaha...you guys get so incredibly salty when a single poster shows how wrong your arguments are and how silly the logic youre trying to use is. Then you run out of arguments, so you try to take blind shots at my person. I dont mind, im a big boy, have at it. Dont be mad because ive won yet another debate and made you all look foolish in the process. yawn.
Blind? No, no. The stupidity is like nails on a chalk board (you and your tests lol) and it should not be enabled.

Old 09-11-2012, 05:21 PM

102,340 posts, read 108,608,428 times
Quote:
Hey, look, gang--he needs to tell himself he's "won" the discussion!

*smirk* =snicker= (guffaw)

btw, Mr. Winner, you still haven't explained how so many non-players end up in LTR's and married if *ALL* women prefer players. Not only do the facts speak for themselves, but our opinions about what we prefer do, too. I realize this may be a difficult concept for you to grasp, though.

Old 09-11-2012, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
Blind? No, no. The stupidity is like nails on a chalk board (you and your tests lol) and it should not be enabled.
Im not stupid at all, im actualy a very intelligent man. Thanks for poroving my point, I knew I could count on you...lol

Old 09-11-2012, 05:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Hey, look, gang--he needs to tell himself he's "won" the discussion!

*smirk* =snicker= (guffaw)
I really dont, its sort of a given and im used to it by now. When you win every debate and every argument, by using sound logic and actual facts based in reality, there is really no way to lose.

Old 09-11-2012, 05:29 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,702,004 times
Quote:
I really dont, its sort of a given and im used to it by now. When you win every debate and every argument, by using sound logic and actual facts based in reality, there is really no way to lose.
But you don't...it's only in your mind that you won.

I know a few people who are like this, who always think they're correct and that they 'win' every debate. Usually we just nod our heads and let them think they've 'won', it's easier that way.

BTW, you can still catch/spread both herpes and HPV while wearing a condom, it only takes skin to skin contact even if you are asymptomatic. Considering around 80% of the population has had HPV at one point or another, statistically you have had it and have probably passed it on before it cleared itself up. This also means that you could have given a woman cervical cancer without even knowing it. Congratulations.

Old 09-11-2012, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
But you don't...it's only in your mind that you won.

I know a few people who are like this, who always think they're correct and that they 'win' every debate. Usually we just nod our heads and let them think they've 'won', it's easier that way.

BTW, you can still catch/spread both herpes and HPV while wearing a condom, it only takes skin to skin contact even if you are asymptomatic. Considering around 80% of the population has had HPV at one point or another, statistically you have had it and have probably passed it on before it cleared itself up. This also means that you could have given a woman cervical cancer without even knowing it. Congratulations.
Just an fyi JJ. Ive never claimed to be a player, a manwhore or that i have multiple sexual partners. THey are all your assumptions. I get tested often and have yet to come up positive for any STD/HIV. Your attempt at telling me that i likely have had hpv, passed it on, gave some woman a cervical cancer, and then had it clear up before the next test, is nonsensical and laughable. PLease do not insult your own intelligence.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships