Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2012, 05:06 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,447,207 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenneth-Kaunda View Post
that's what it's all about at the end of the day.

The man gives money, the girl gives sex.

it is all it ever has been and ever will be - it is called Natural Law.

just observe the animal kingdom

with humans, all women are prostitutes and all men are johns.

ugly, but true!

From the guy who lies to all females he meets just to have sex with them. This means since you wrote it I should absolutely believe without question every word you write?

Old 09-10-2012, 05:08 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,627,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
Don't be so sure of yourself, stud. Men round up because they think their number of partners is linked to their manhood.
Wrong. Men round up because that is what women want. Same exact reason women round down. You are welcome spinx, always ready to break off a piece of wisdom just for you =). lmao

Old 09-10-2012, 05:12 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,049,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Wrong. Men round up because that is what women want. Same exact reason women round down. You are welcome spinx, always ready to break off a piece of wisdom just for you =). lmao
I've never heard any woman who wants a man who has slept with so many women. Your brand of wisdom doesn't work on me. Try again, loverboy.

Old 09-10-2012, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
I've never heard any woman who wants a man who has slept with so many women. Your brand of wisdom doesn't work on me. Try again, loverboy.
Oddly enough, ive never met a woman who didnt. Most wouldnt admit to it however, but its easy to learn that actions speak louder than words. SO, im not surprised that you claim women want virghin men who have no idea what they're doing in the bedroom dept, because we all know its nonsense. Keep diggin..=)

Old 09-10-2012, 05:18 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,049,857 times
Quote:
Oddly enough, ive never met a woman who didnt. Most wouldnt admit to it however, but its easy to learn that actions speak louder than words. SO, im not surprised that you claim women want virghin men who have no idea what they're doing in the bedroom dept, because we all know its nonsense. Keep diggin..=)
I diddnt say I want a virgin. I want someone with experience, but not a man wh*re.

Old 09-10-2012, 05:21 PM

2,628 posts, read 4,624,363 times
It goes both ways, thanks. Men want women who know what they're doing in bed (ie experienced) but don't want a wh*re, either.

It's a double edged sword no matter how you slice it.

Old 09-10-2012, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss J 74 View Post
It goes both ways, thanks. Men want women who know what they're doing in bed (ie experienced) but don't want a wh*re, either.

It's a double edged sword no matter how you slice it.
it would be that way if men and women were the same. But we ar enot, although i realize why many tend not to see the blurred lines. Men want women with least amount of sexual partners, women want men who are experienced and well seasoned in that dept.

Old 09-10-2012, 06:38 PM

115 posts, read 257,623 times
sorry Ascension, but I say you are full of shyte. Most or all women DO NOT want a man who has a lot of past sexual partners! YUKK
I don't know where in the world you get this theory from. I really can't believe you think this way.
And how come we've never heard anyone else ever say this??

Old 09-10-2012, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatlander52 View Post
sorry Ascension, but I say you are full of shyte. Most or all women DO NOT want a man who has a lot of past sexual partners! YUKK
I don't know where in the world you get this theory from. I really can't believe you think this way.
And how come we've never heard anyone else ever say this??
Everyone who isnt in denial says this. Most women completely ignore virgin guys and guys with little sexual experiuence. THere is nothing wrong with it, its just the way it is.

"The first question was common to both men and women: Would you like your partner to be sexually experienced?
Of the women polled, 69 per cent want their men with prior sexual experience, 23 per cent didn’t mind someone without experience and only 8 per cent insisted on their man being a virgin. For all the newfound sexual forthrightness of women, men are still supposed to take the lead when it comes to bedroom antics. Women, irrespective of their having prior experience or not, would rather have a man who is not a virgin. Why? “I am looking for a boyfriend/ husband and not a child who needs to know stories about bees and birds,” says one 25-year-old feisty woman. For another it does not matter if he has any experience “as long as he is attentive”. Someone who knows the moves and someone who is attentive: From holding on to their ‘virtue’ for the Right One, the focus for the girls seems to have shifted to ‘what’ the Right One does for them. In other words, the pressure is on the man to keep the woman happy.

The pressure’s showing on the men as well and it’s perhaps no surprise that the younger lot is ‘scared’ of demanding, sexually experienced women. If on one hand there is performance anxiety about being compared to past lovers, there is now the added pressure of even inexperienced women having high magazine-propagated expectations of a man’s bedroom prowess. Despite men being considered sexually hypocritical when it comes to the marriage market – and wanting to marry virgins – the men polled were quite open-minded towards women with prior sexual experience. While 54 per cent were happy with their partner whether a virgin or not, 46 per cent insisted on preferring women with prior experience: A case of the stereotype of what men consider ‘ideal wife material’ changing or simply a case of the men giving politically correct answers?"

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/men-dont-.../66195-19.html

Old 09-10-2012, 10:00 PM

1,468 posts, read 2,159,832 times
Quote:
No, they dont. They want a man with as much experience as possible. If a man has several current options or is even sleeping with several women at the time, its a major factor in him attracting other women. WHen women say, all the good guys are gone, they actualy mean it. GOod guys in their mind, are guys currently dating and sleeping with several women. Dont believe me? Watch how much attention a guy gets when he goes to a bar just by himself and watch the same guy go to a bar with bunch of his girlfreinds, and be the center of their attention. Night and day really. SO guys, pay attention, if you are dating few different girls, you should already know to mention it to any other girl you may want to date, because your chances of landing her climb quite a bit when you talk about your other options.

Men and women are very different.
Maybe I grew up in a more educated environment than most people here. We were born and raised in LA (which is a big superficial city to most of the world), and every girl I knew equally called out guys for sleeping around. They laughed, they cussed, they mocked him, and would openly say he was a "playa". This occurred as early as fourth grade.

But I've never known a difference. It does seem true that girls fawn over guys more than they would though, and that girls are called "sluts" more often when they have slept with more than a few guys. Then again, manwhores anyone?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships