Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2012, 10:50 AM

29,806 posts, read 34,646,668 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWGirl74 View Post
I've never felt the need to lie about the number of partners I have had. Would I like experience in a man? Yes. But an entire zip code's worth? Not so much. The more partners a guy has had, the more turned off I get. I don't find someone in the triple digits appealing, nor do I find that to be an indicator of "success" in dating. I guess that boils down to what your end game is. If it's to sleep with as many people as possible and die alone, then yeah, I guess that would be considered a success. But that lifestyle sounds pretty lonely to me.
And this goes back to a conversation that went on a while back about experience. A guy who's been in 5 or 6 (or whatever) long-term relationships may not have a huge partner count, but he's been having just as much, if not more, sex than his promiscuous counterparts. I'd prefer that kind of experience over that of the town bicycle, myself.

Old 09-11-2012, 11:44 AM

1,468 posts, read 2,161,622 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
playas, sleep with 4 or 5 women in a week, honey. If women didnt find them and their lifestyle attractive, they wouldnt open up their legs after a 20 minute conversation. Reality trumps BS.
Isn't that the scenario with sugar babies and prostitutes as well? Hey, as long as you get paid.

Old 09-11-2012, 11:48 AM

5,472 posts, read 7,632,468 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elle Oh Elle View Post
Isn't that the scenario with sugar babies and prostitutes as well? Hey, as long as you get paid.
I dont know what sugar babies and prostitutes have to do with my post. Really nothing.

Old 09-11-2012, 11:51 AM

Quote:
I dont know what sugar babies and prostitutes have to do with my post. Really nothing.
Because YOU mentioned that these guys sleep around a lot. Everything I've said still goes against the original point you were trying to make stating that guys can sleep around a lot and not get called out for it. Good luck.

Old 09-11-2012, 11:54 AM

1,304 posts, read 2,586,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
I don't know any girl who wants a guy who sleeps around. if that's normal, no thanks.
Yet where are the girls that intentionally go after guys who are inexperienced? Actions speak louder than words.

Old 09-11-2012, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Because YOU mentioned that these guys sleep around a lot. Everything I've said still goes against the original point you were trying to make stating that guys can sleep around a lot and not get called out for it. Good luck.
Youre missing my point. Its not only that guys dont get called out for it, its that its actualy attractive to the opposite sex. Lets be real here for a minute and acknowledge an existing double standard. term player when spoken about a guy, is usualy seen in a positive light, a term **** when spoken about a woman, is about the worst thing you can say about one. Sorry, but from my own real life experience, most attractive women will sleep with you alot faster when you have several sexual partners and are dating several women than when you are single, not dating or sleeping with any. If anyone has real life experiences that show that is false, i am all ears. No need fo rhypotheticals concerning what women think is true.

Old 09-11-2012, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Youre missing my point. Its not only that guys dont get called out for it, its that its actualy attractive to the opposite sex. Lets be real here for a minute and acknowledge an existing double standard. term player when spoken about a guy, is usualy seen in a positive light, a term **** when spoken about a woman, is about the worst thing you can say about one. Sorry, but from my own real life experience, most attractive women will sleep with you alot faster when you have several sexual partners and are dating several women than when you are single, not dating or sleeping with any. If anyone has real life experiences that show that is false, i am all ears. No need fo rhypotheticals concerning what women think is true.
I was only addressing the point where the guys don't get called out for it. Actually, some do and it still happens.

I don't know about your experiences, I mostly only heard or experienced things about people who are dating already. It does seem true that men have an advantage though because a lot of them still cheat and the women they cheat with don't mind. But like you said, the reverse would be unacceptable.

Old 09-11-2012, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitol View Post
Yet where are the girls that intentionally go after guys who are inexperienced? Actions speak louder than words.
I don't know if I would say that. One woman on here posted a thread that she prefers virgin men.

Also:

https://www.city-data.com/forum/26044724-post201.html

Old 09-11-2012, 12:14 PM

1,304 posts, read 2,586,947 times
Quote:
I don't know if I would say that. One woman on here posted a thread that she prefers virgin men.

Also:

https://www.city-data.com/forum/26044724-post201.html
So what happens when the guy tells her his count is 1? That's right, its not attractive at all.

The only women who like virgins are religious, virgins, and predator sluts.

Old 09-11-2012, 12:21 PM

Predator sluts sound like alot of fun.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships