Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2012, 02:21 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,608,108 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromTN2A2 View Post
But we do need men to produce offspring. We need the x and y chromosomes to produce a child. Additionally, women prefer someone healthy too. No use of picking a man to provide when he eats bacon like there's no tomorrow. God forbid he may not live long enough to provide. Or he could be overweight and develop arthritis and knee problems early on. Depending on his job this could make him be out of work. Will you be so unhealthy you cant run around with me and my kids in the park? This all matters. So I believe most women desire men to look and be healthy and in shape. I know I do.

Also, I believe in addition to this men do look at traits of the women very heavily. After a woman pops out those babies she's gotta nurture those kids. Can't just be young and healthy. You gotta have the personality and character to raise those kids to be emotionally and mentally stable and happy. In that regard the traits of a woman are just as important. Wouldn't wanna pop out any beautiful Dohmers or Mansons.
What i meant to say, is men cannot get pregnant and as such they are only needed for insemination purposes. im not talking about preferences, Im talking about the most basic of needs driven by instincts. Yes, man needs to be healthy enough to actualy be that provider and protector but even that is outside of the scope of what im talking about. A woman cannot tell if a man would be a suitable mate by simply looking at his picture, but most men can. SHe needs to be in his presence, in order to see what the man makes her feel like and in order to observe his behavior. On the opposite side of the coin, women need to be young and healthy and nothing else. THeir characters and personalities have absolutely nothing to do with this type of natural instinct. It would be nice if she could raise kids to be stable, but it isnt a requirement of any sort. Conscious decision making does not come into this equation at all. Thats why when men say they are attrated to women they havent even met based on their personality or inner beauty, they are simply confused and in denial. They are just like all the other human males in this world.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2012, 02:22 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,608,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
I was wondering about that comment. Last time I checked women could not reproduce asexually, lmao.
thats alright trimac, its higher school of flying, bud. open up your mind.

Old 08-13-2012, 02:26 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,744,394 times
I always thought I had a pretty decent grasp on men's mentality but after being on this forum for the past few months I have to say I am simply gobsmacked by some of the crap that comes from men's minds. It has made me rethink things a lot I'm sad to say. It has also made me think less of them, which I am loathe to do but such is life.

Old 08-13-2012, 02:29 PM

5,653 posts, read 5,154,951 times
Default Are you sick of people saying, 'I just don't understand men/women'?

Nope, i generally save that strength of emotion for things that matter...

Old 08-13-2012, 02:29 PM

1,483 posts, read 3,308,921 times
I dont care to understand women because they are all differant. When they are in a group, they fight so why bother. When they say yes, they mean no. When you provide solutions to life problems, they get mad. So yes, i agree i am tired of the i dont understand women thang.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships