Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2012, 08:43 PM

37,626 posts, read 46,035,471 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVandSportsGuy View Post
A few weeks ago i responded to a woman online because she stated she likes FOOTBALL and even said that she had a favorite team. So once we talked on the phone I wanted to talk a little about football since she stated in her PROFILE that she was a fan. So all of a sudden when I was talking about football she just changes the subject and said........"So what else do you like besides football?"

It was kind of weird that she wanted to stop talking about something she claimed she liked so much in her profile. So it was revealed last night by another woman I met that the reason she changed the subject like that was because she really didn't know anything about football and became bored and uninterested in the conversation. And then I go back to her profile today to see that she took the comments about football out of her profile due to the fact she had not planned on a guy talking to her about it

So the girl last night said that most woman put things in their profile to sound like they are into all the things that men like which means that a lot of them are FAKE.

I told everyone on here last week something was odd about the way she wanted to change the topic when we were discussing football. So she was basically EXPOSED as a FRAUD. I need to be on the lookout for that for now on when on the sites.
That you would actually find this to be a situation worth posting about is just so sooo pitiful.

Old 09-06-2012, 08:43 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,273,394 times
Quote:
she stated who her favorite team was and when I was asked how she got into football and who her favorite player was she seemed like she wanted to change the topic

Plus I only brought up the football topic because the season is starting next week. If it was May I would not have brought it up at all

That is not what you said when you posted about her before complaining about her wanting to change the subject. You said something along the lines of you bringing it up while chatting because it was on her profile.

Old 09-06-2012, 08:44 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,181,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
Don't listen to him. it officially kicked off yesterday with the Cowboys and the Giants playing yesterday. That's how they are testing the waters of week-night football which they are trying to push for.
I know - we watched it. We were rooting for the Giants. I actually like the Giants. My husband just really hates the Cowboys! I figure I've been living in New York for 14 years and now I have a son - I might as well start rooting for the home teams!

I'm up for football (college or pro) any night they choose to put it on!

Old 09-06-2012, 08:44 PM

2,095 posts, read 3,104,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
FRAUD means to gain something of value through deception..You see it all the time within social media..For instance I know this brilliant young latin drummer....He started to date this young woman he met on line...She is a Russian immigrant..All of her pictures are taken in an around fancy locations...Everyone is dressed in evening gowns as if they were influential and rich...When I had a closer look all I could see was cheese..and she had the stubby fingers of some poor bred peasant girl....I know Russians well having grown up in a sophisticated Russian house hold....old school aristocrats were my dad's circle of friends...I use this example of how people misrepresent themselves on line....I could tell that this young woman was common and was pretending to be something she was not.....It would have been more honest if she posted pictures of herself in a straw hat digging potatoes.
I don't even know what this means???? ROFL!

Old 09-06-2012, 08:45 PM

2,095 posts, read 3,104,307 times
So TVSG let's see your online profile. It had better be all true, too!

Old 09-06-2012, 08:48 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,042,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
[/b]

That is not what you said when you posted about her before complaining about her wanting to change the subject. You said something along the lines of you bringing it up while chatting because it was on her profile.

Yes it was in her profile but if it was the month of April I would not mention it because it wouldn't be relevant. I brought it up last week because the season was approaching and i wanted to TEST her excitement

Old 09-06-2012, 08:48 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,886,422 times
Quote:
A back walk by my buddy Raena LOL
Just as long as Mr. Kiss and sniff doesn't come out! Lol

Old 09-06-2012, 08:49 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,006,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
I know - we watched it. We were rooting for the Giants. I actually like the Giants. My husband just really hates the Cowboys! I figure I've been living in New York for 14 years and now I have a son - I might as well start rooting for the home teams!

I'm up for football (college or pro) any night they choose to put it on!
lol. I'd rather you hear information from a person who's played football and has taken part of football from playing to watching it his entire life. I know tons of useless information that only applies to football.

I'm like your husband! I hate the cowboys! I was hoping the Giants would win because I like watching play there base 4-3 defense, but they've altered it this year. No more 3 safety coverages protecting deep passing plays. I still love watching there defensive line dance and twist around.

They have an offense too somewhere, but I don't care much for there offense lol.

I'm watching my Bearcats mow down Pittsburgh in college ball right now lol. I'm with you, any night of the week I can watch football I will.

Old 09-06-2012, 08:52 PM
FBJ FBJ started this thread

39,605 posts, read 59,042,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatildaLoo View Post
So TVSG let's see your online profile. It had better be all true, too!
I just state I'm seeking a friend that can lead to more and state my interests below

Sports Bars
comedy events
Music events
Sporting events
Movies
sidewalk cafe's
Bookstores
Walk in the park
Walk by the river
Skeeball
Miniature Golf

Old 09-06-2012, 08:53 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,181,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince_Frog View Post
lol. I'd rather you hear information from a person who's played football and has taken part of football from playing to watching it his entire life. I know tons of useless information that only applies to football.

I'm like your husband! I hate the cowboys! I was hoping the Giants would win because I like watching play there base 4-3 defense, but they've altered it this year. No more 3 safety coverages protecting deep passing plays. I still love watching there defensive line dance and twist around.

They have an offense too somewhere, but I don't care much for there offense lol.

I'm watching my Bearcats mow down Pittsburgh in college ball right now lol. I'm with you, any night of the week I can watch football I will.
The Pitt/Cincy game isn't much of a game!!!

My husband played football in high school. I love that he can tell me anything that I want to know about plays and strategies and such. I never played sports growing up - I'm not very athletic. I was always performing in shows! But I love to watch! I'll watch most sports if I have a basic understanding of the game and I have someone to root for!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.