Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 09:02 AM

36,529 posts, read 30,871,648 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
I think men have way more interest in sex than women. I don't think it's even close. But some of the women seem to think the desire is equal, and that women get rejected just as much as men.

Any of you ladies care to elaborate and explain your point of view?

Well given that your sexual experiences are with hookers or so it seems from your posts, its understandable that you would think so. Naturally, some women think their libido is equal to a man, some higher, some lower and some non existant. So whats your point, your horney and no woman wants to have sex with you?

Old 10-25-2012, 09:03 AM

36,529 posts, read 30,871,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by capitol View Post
No. Not even close. 95% of women don't truly understand how much the average man desires sex. Women don't think about nearly as much as men.
You sure that isnt 95% of women dot't truly care how much the average man desires sex?

Old 10-25-2012, 09:04 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,264,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
What difference would it make anyway? Suppose you decide that women don't desire sex as much as men. And then suppose that your next girlfriend is insatiable and you can't keep up with her. Are you going to tell her that she is supposed to not want to have sex as often? Or suppose you decide that women do want sex as much - and your next girlfriend has a really low sex drive. Are you going to tell her that she is supposed to want sex more than she does?
Exactly.

People are who they are. That's why I posted about ensuring that a woman is satisfied.

Even a woman with a lower sex drive is less likely to flatly refuse sex from her SO if she knows he always takes care of her needs. And I don't mean it takes him hours because he's just not good at pushing her buttons.

Unless a woman tells you she's ok with a quickie? Don't turn it into one unless you have both been satisfied.

Men and women are just built differently. And not all men are sex maniacs. Some can think about it without needing to go get laid immediately. Particularly true as a man matures. General statement. Doesn't apply to all men, though I've found that older men are capable of showing more restraint and compassion.

Old 10-25-2012, 09:05 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,655,977 times
Science, biology and evolution theory says no.

Old 10-25-2012, 09:06 AM

3,983 posts, read 5,016,050 times
Quote:
What difference would it make anyway? Suppose you decide that women don't desire sex as much as men. And then suppose that your next girlfriend is insatiable and you can't keep up with her. Are you going to tell her that she is supposed to not want to have sex as often? Or suppose you decide that women do want sex as much - and your next girlfriend has a really low sex drive. Are you going to tell her that she is supposed to want sex more than she does?
Well yea, this guy is an expert on women. Faulty conclusions MEAN EVERYTHING. The few guys who've already posted who say that NO WOMAN wants sex as much as they do, absolutely are THE smartest guys ever. Of course, they don't appear to have women in their lives so their bitterness shines through, but hey, they KNOW IT ALL. Yay.

Old 10-25-2012, 09:07 AM

1,791 posts, read 3,181,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meh_whatever View Post
Okay. Let me break it down for you all. I'll even speak for all women.

This is rare. Listen up.

If you work hard to please a woman and never leave her wanting for satisfaction (and I mean it... NEVER unless it's her idea to stop doing it)?

You won't often get rejected by her unless there are health/family concerns that just make it flat out unreasonable to have sex right away.

Men are generally guaranteed at least one orgasm every time. Some men don't much seem to work on their sexual skills. I dunno if they dated a lot of chicks who faked it and they stumble through life assuming that just showing up naked is gonna ring a woman's bell or what.

You make sure she's satisfied and you'll be satisfied with how much you're getting. Satisfied women also think about sex more. Women who are with a man who has bored them repeatedly will either develop a relationship with BoB, have an affair, or just quit thinking about sex.

Free advice.
Thanks! I'm ripping out the notebook, pen and paper for that one.

Old 10-25-2012, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Are you kidding?? If i meet a girl who is insatiable, i'm going to be so happy that i'm not even going to be thinking about any of these things or posting on CD.

Old 10-25-2012, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Well given that your sexual experiences are with hookers or so it seems from your posts, its understandable that you would think so. Naturally, some women think their libido is equal to a man, some higher, some lower and some non existant. So whats your point, your horney and no woman wants to have sex with you?
Pretty much.

Old 10-25-2012, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
You sure that isnt 95% of women dot't truly care how much the average man desires sex?
So 95% of women are selfish? Thank you, finally someone admitted it!

Old 10-25-2012, 09:15 AM

11,864 posts, read 17,004,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
Curious mind would like to inquire about the following...

What conclusions, if any, can be drawn from a woman expressing her strong sex drive online? I'm a guy, obviously. If a girl mentioned these things at a bar/party/other social setting where adults hang out, I can guarantee guys would be approaching her. Personally, it would get my attention too, but I'd be much more subtle with my intentions until I was about to leave.

If I'm talking about sex, I'm thinking about it. And if I'm thinking about it, I'm wanting it. Are women totally wired differently in this respect?
I can only speak for myself, but it's obviously because I'm hoping you'll message me and offer your services.

But really, I'm human. I think about sex just like you do...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships