Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2012, 09:55 AM

19,046 posts, read 25,192,725 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Sasquatch View Post
Because when he started that whiny $#!+ we'd kick him to the curb too.
Lol well, I didn't have straight guys in mind. Perhaps gay guys would lack patience as well.

Old 10-25-2012, 09:56 AM

3,360 posts, read 8,390,974 times
Quote:
I think men have way more interest in sex than women. I don't think it's even close.
This is true if you're 16 or if you're very inexperienced. Otherwise it's utterly specious. And if you've encountered women who don't want sex or aren't into it, then you need to look inward.

And the assumption that all men want sex ALL the time and are honry 24/7 is ridiculous.

Old 10-25-2012, 10:01 AM

8,757 posts, read 9,464,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
What difference would it make anyway? Suppose you decide that women don't desire sex as much as men. And then suppose that your next girlfriend is insatiable and you can't keep up with her. Are you going to tell her that she is supposed to not want to have sex as often? Or suppose you decide that women do want sex as much - and your next girlfriend has a really low sex drive. Are you going to tell her that she is supposed to want sex more than she does?
My guess is, by some, she will be called a variety of unfavorable names like nympho, freak, s_ _ t and so on.

Last edited by TRosa; 10-25-2012 at 10:13 AM..

Old 10-25-2012, 10:04 AM

1,791 posts, read 3,181,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Thats not what I said at all. Why should I care if you or any random man is thinking of or wanting sex. The only man's sexual desires I would be concerned about would be the man I am with and my own, of course.
Yes, good point.

Old 10-25-2012, 10:04 AM

3,360 posts, read 8,390,974 times
It also seems time and time again here that people seem to think sex drives are absolutely equal among all males and all females. It's simply ridiculous. Sex drives are like everything else: highly variable. There are plenty of men with low libidos and plenty of women with absolutely raging libidos. It's all over the map, there's no "one size fits all" with sex drives.

Old 10-25-2012, 10:08 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,258,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
People are selfish in general, there is really no reason for a gender divide when it comes to talking about being selfish.
Absolutely. It's human nature.

Repped. I need to stop. People will talk.

Old 10-25-2012, 10:10 AM

8,011 posts, read 11,404,247 times
men always want to screw.

if women do, they sure don't
act like it most of the time.

Old 10-25-2012, 10:12 AM

1,304 posts, read 2,576,238 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
Being the man that you are, YOU HAVE NO STINKING IDEA!! As a man, I'm sure you think you don't get enough, but I'd like to ask you, WHO are you having sex with? A WOMAN??? Do you think she's not into it when you're with her? Does it occur to any man that if the woman is into you, she'll probably rip you apart?

Geez, some of you guys are really clueless. I honestly don't mean offense, but I don't understand why you'd throw out some 95% of women "don't get the very complicated men". Utterly ridiculous.

As the other poster said, SOME people do this, OTHER people do that. Perhaps you're not meeting the right woman...perhaps they're just not into you...perhaps you did run into a woman with low sex drive. But to classify all women...silly, it is.

I think about the women I personally know (we don't really talk THAT much about it to each other), but the general consensus is: sex is good, sex is fun, sexy men are fantastic...we want more, yes we do!
Most women don't really understand how much men think about sex. The first thing a guy thinks about when looking at a woman is whether he would have sex with her. Its not the same with females. I would guarantee that men fantasize about sex with coworkers or classmates much more than females.

Old 10-25-2012, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11KAP View Post
men always want to screw.

if women do, they sure don't
act like it most of the time.
I disagree. Some guys are able to delay gratification in favor of focusing on more important, timely matters.

Old 10-25-2012, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capitol View Post
Most women don't really understand how much men think about sex. The first thing a guy thinks about when looking at a woman is whether he would have sex with her. Its not the same with females. I would guarantee that men fantasize about sex with coworkers or classmates much more than females.
I think that about every guy I encounter that's even remotely attractive to me.

Sometimes repeatedly. Takes me awhile to fully analyze. I have a mental list.

Means nada, as I'm married. But, it's a diversion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships