Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 05:39 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,871,835 times

Advertisements

Most women aren't really all that worried about what men are doing.

But I will say, if there is a pattern, where an "older" man continues to date much younger women, due to the fact that:
1. he isn't ready to mature into dealing with older women
2. he is actively looking for a "naive" woman he can control
3. he has a ton of preconceived notions about women in each age group should be like

Well those things are generally problematic. Dating younger women? Not a big deal. Dating them because they are "easy to control" is all wrong.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2012, 05:40 PM

3,360 posts, read 8,389,384 times
Quote:
It's not easy, no part of dating is easy.
You mean it's not easy for you, which is blatantly obvious from your posts. Anyone with success with the opposite sex isn't starting asinine threads spouting theories that are laughable.

Dating is not difficult for millions upon millions of people. Since you want to date younger women, why aren't you doing so instead of posting here?

6,616 posts, read 13,830,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnexpectedError View Post
Why do men get mad when fat women go for fitter men?
Mind = blown.

28,226 posts, read 36,871,835 times
Quote:
Oh you know how it is.

Apparently the "leagues" for "fat" women only consists of "fat" men.

But the leagues for men 50 and under only includes women ages 18-35.

Old 12-18-2012, 05:41 PM

1,293 posts, read 1,679,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
You might but there is this entitlement some men have that they deserve someone much younger and hotter than they are. These guys are mostly found online.
That makes sense

I don't believe in ageism at all

Quote:

I don't get mad

I laugh at them when they cry and whine that they got rejected. No good looking fit dude wants a fattie for anything but a one night stand when he's horny and on a cold streak

4,217 posts, read 7,301,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
I don't blame guys in their 30s at all for going for the younger ladies...it seems to be so hard just to find women who are single after the age of 25 really. I know about 30-40 women past the age of 25 and it seems like about 80-90% of them have a BF

At that age range of 21-25, the odds of finding somebody who is single, cute and has no baggage are so much better. It makes perfect sense for why a single 30-35 year old man would go for somebody that much younger
Well since Im 26 and out of your age range (I'm old), the only type of women who get upset about men dating younger women are women who place too much importance on dating/relationships or men's opinions. Normally women who dont have anything else going on or have anything else to offer. Women who probably get their sense of self worth from male attention. (sad)

I have no problem with men wanting to date younger. When Im older Im sure I'll want to date younger men.

102,210 posts, read 107,883,295 times
Quote:
Alright where the hell did I ever say that?
Oh come on, don't play games. When you posted that my statement about there being plenty of attractive women over 25 wasn't true.

We've had a number of guys posting here that all the 21-25-year olds are taken. Whiners will whine no matter what the reality is.

Old 12-18-2012, 05:43 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,892,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Most women aren't really all that worried about what men are doing.

But I will say, if there is a pattern, where an "older" man continues to date much younger women, due to the fact that:
1. he isn't ready to mature into dealing with older women
2. he is actively looking for a "naive" woman he can control
3. he has a ton of preconceived notions about women in each age group should be like

Well those things are generally problematic. Dating younger women? Not a big deal. Dating them because they are "easy to control" is all wrong.
Years ago I dated several older men and they sought out younger women they could control. They didn't think of me as an equal.

Old 12-18-2012, 05:44 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,830,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Oh come on, don't play games.

Backstreet Boys - Quit Playing Games (With My Heart) - YouTube

Old 12-18-2012, 05:45 PM

3,516 posts, read 6,782,122 times
Quote:
That makes sense

I don't believe in ageism at all

I don't get mad

I laugh at them when they cry and whine that they got rejected. No good looking fit dude wants a fattie for anything but a one night stand when he's horny and on a cold streak
And no young woman wants an old fart for anything more than his money.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships