Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2012, 06:02 PM

708 posts, read 879,820 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
You serious?

That's the ladykiller and my role model in life, the people's champion, The Rock
Oh, I guess I do know who he is. He seems like he is an okay guy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2012, 06:04 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,907,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foadi View Post
dont americans in general like fatties?
That's because most Americans are fatties and like attracts like.

Old 12-18-2012, 06:04 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,057,982 times
Why do guys pull out people like George Clooney, Brad Pitt and, in this case, The Rock as evidence that younger women are going to think older men in general are hot?

Do you look like George Clooney, Brad Pitt or The Rock, are you a celebrity, and do you have millions of dollars? Or are you the average middle-aged paunchy "I don't look so bad!" suck-it-in, average income, receding hairline U.S. male?

If the former, then you've got no problems with very young, very, very hot women, trust me. If the latter, then you'd better hurry up and manage to procure big, big, big, big bucks, stat.

Old 12-18-2012, 06:05 PM

1,057 posts, read 1,693,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McSyddy View Post
even better question? why are those same men super surprised when that young hot girl runs as fast as she can when you go broke or lose your job?
Bingo.

Old 12-18-2012, 06:05 PM

8,227 posts, read 11,161,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
Who are these women that are getting mad?

I think many men who date much younger just aren't ready for a mature relationship. To each their own.
Why do women always play the "if a man dates younger women he's not ready for a mature relationship" or "he wants yo control her " card? I guess more women really do care then they're leading on.

Old 12-18-2012, 06:06 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,934,528 times
Quote:
Dwayne's actually a really fantastic guy who is beloved in Hollywood for his great demeanor
The Rock does seem really likable. In interviews he is pretty funny! And the SNL skits were great!
The Rock Obama | Video | Saturday Night Live | NBC

He ended being added to my Hollywood crush list due to personality.

3,516 posts, read 6,790,560 times
Quote:
Not every guy who is older is an old fart

I imagine lots and lots of young ladies would love to be with this man

That old money bags? Sure, all his terrible movies could easily pay my rent and buy me lots of pretty things. But you know he'd be way hotter if you cut ten years off of his age.

30,902 posts, read 33,057,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
Why do women always play the "if a man dates younger women he's not ready for a mature relationship" or "he wants yo control her " card? I guess more women really do care then they're leading on.
Because in many cases, we've been that younger woman and have experienced this first-hand. We know.

Old 12-18-2012, 06:07 PM

1,293 posts, read 1,681,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Why do guys pull out people like George Clooney, Brad Pitt and, in this case, The Rock as evidence that younger women are going to think older men in general are hot?

Do you look like George Clooney, Brad Pitt or The Rock, are you a celebrity, and do you have millions of dollars? Or are you the average middle-aged paunchy "I don't look so bad!" suck-it-in, average income, receding hairline U.S. male?

I'm 23 but I hope to be in great shape my whole life (I work out about 5 days a week and thoroughly enjoy it). Thankfully I have a full thick head of hair and should have that the rest of my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy84 View Post
Oh, I guess I do know who he is. He seems like he is an okay guy.

Okay guy? Dana White met him once and said he's the coolest celebrity in hollywood

Old 12-18-2012, 06:07 PM

708 posts, read 879,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Bricks View Post
I'd say people who make remarks about the control factor are basing that on real life situations they've observed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships