Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2012, 11:15 AM

1,514 posts, read 2,121,043 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
Are you honestly surprised? In your 20s, many of you rejected hard-working, honest, decent-looking men left and right. Now, you suddenly expect these men to be open to dating you without them harboring any bitterness or resentment? Seriously, what did you think was going to happen?

Sorry ladies, but it's tough to have your cake and eat it too. If you want to date the alpha males in your 20s, don't be shocked if the beta males aren't exactly eager to trust you and settle down with you as you get older. You turned your nose up at these responsible, decent-looking, hard-working guys 10 years ago.

Of course a woman age 35+ can still find a partner, but it's going to require some effort on her part. She can't just expect guys to hit on her 15 times a week anymore. She's actually going to have to put some work, energy and effort into finding someone. Welcome to our world ladies... guys have had to put work and effort into getting women for our whole lives. Now you get a small little taste of what it's like to be a guy. Sucks, doesn't it?
Seems like we have another Nice Guy™ on our hands.

Old 12-31-2012, 11:18 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,449,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe'sTavern View Post
Seems like we have another Nice Guy™ on our hands.
42 million plus divorces since 1975 no fault. 70% filed by women. but like the terminator says, its ok they were all very bad men.
but u know even a insect learns after awhile.

Old 12-31-2012, 11:18 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,207,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighScience View Post
You need to chill more and not allow yourself to get so bitter about women. Laugh at them and be as successful as you can be. Every dog has it day and everything flips around. You remember that.

Just go overseas. You'll get plenty of attention in a non-western country.
Yes. PLEASE go overseas. Go get some seemingly down-trodden, oppressed, little gamine who will love you long time for five bucks and a bottle of shampoo so that you can bring her back here and then complain about how she no longer shoots ping-pong balls out her hoo-ha, and how she's not the subserviant little wifey you thought you were getting and is instead a bytch in prey's clothing who just married you for your money (which she now sends back to her family) and who rules both the roost and access to her tunnel of love with an iron fist. If I've seen it once, I've seen it 100 times. But better them than us.

Mod cut: Orphaned.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 12-31-2012 at 01:03 PM..

Old 12-31-2012, 11:24 AM

7,364 posts, read 14,679,521 times
Quote:
My theory holds plenty of water. Average looking girls get hit on and approached more in one month than average looking guys do in their lifetime. Guys have to work their butt off and go through lots of rejection. Women can just sit around doing nothing and they have plenty of options, many of whom they choose to reject. Then when they are 35+, they are sitting around wondering why they are still single. I guess none of the bazillion guys they could have picked from in their 20s were good enough for them.
So when you claimed the women were too busy dating alphas in your opening post, you weren't telling the truth.

Old 12-31-2012, 11:24 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,449,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
Good grief let it go.
Listen, people (men and women) change from their 20's to their 30's to their 40's, etc. Our tastes change, our perceptions, goals and priorities. We (men and women) mature, grow and evolve as humans. People do not want the same things at 40 that they did at 20.
It may suck for you, but I havent suffered any.
let it go? no we have let it go far too long. yes u got ripped off so get over it??? LOL. where is the social responsibility gloria steinmen lectures on?
the change in male behavior is the getting over it. men are now much more aware. as women have grown so now men go thru some growth. there were some angry women when gloria started the ball rolling the men's movement will be no different and isnt.

Old 12-31-2012, 11:28 AM

12,535 posts, read 15,207,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
42 million plus divorces since 1975 no fault. 70% filed by women. but like the terminator says, its ok they were all very bad men.
but u know even a insect learns after awhile.

Yeah, the way you present that statistic is another thing that is total BULLCRAP. Women file for three reasons:

1. Men can be great procrastinators.

2. Husbands who behave badly live in la-la land with thinking they can leave, screw around, and then, when they can't find "something better" or anyone else to put up with their crap, come home to the wife. If I've seen that one once, I've seen it a hundred times, too.

3. By the time a woman has had enough of the b.s. in a marriage, she has already tried to get through to her husband in a hundred different ways, but he doesn't take her seriously and instead takes her for granted. Then, all of a sudden, it's "What? You want a divorce?" like it came from out of the blue. More la-la land. Trust me, if a woman files for divorce, chances are you deserved it, because we are raised to try to keep the peace and hold a family together.

How do you like THEM apples, huh?

Call it Lilac's Year-End Lashing. So tired of the misogyny on here. Enough is enough.

Old 12-31-2012, 11:29 AM

78 posts, read 136,189 times
Quote:
Yea, that's a good thought. I'll have to try that.
If you haven't had any success for a while, then definitely try it. America isn't the only country in the world that has women in it. The only thing you need to do is not allow yourself to be become bitter, because once you do it will eat away at your soul and it will give women all the power. Be more arrogant now. Start thinking you're the sh1t and be more laid back. If you can't get women in one area, so what? Move to another place you haven't been to before and try there. If one woman says no to you, so what? There are many, many more out in the world. Just don't take it so personally.

Old 12-31-2012, 11:30 AM

14,375 posts, read 18,383,130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Yeah, the way you present that statistic is another thing that is total BULLCRAP. Women file for three reasons:

1. Men can be great procrastinators.

2. Husbands who behave badly live in la-la land with thinking they can leave, screw around, and then, when they can't find "something better" or anyone else to put up with their crap, come home to the wife. If I've seen that one once, I've seen it a hundred times, too.

3. By the time a woman has had enough of the b.s. in a marriage, she has already tried to get through to her husband in a hundred different ways, but he doesn't take her seriously and instead takes her for granted. Then, all of a sudden, it's "What? You want a divorce?" like it came from out of the blue. More la-la land. Trust me, if a woman files for divorce, chances are you deserved it, because we are raised to try to keep the peace and hold a family together.

How do you like THEM apples, huh?

Call it Lilac's Year-End Lashing. So tired of the misogyny on here. Enough is enough.
Let 'er rip, girl!

Old 12-31-2012, 11:30 AM

1,469 posts, read 1,802,305 times
Default WHat??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
let it go? no we have let it go far too long. yes u got ripped off so get over it??? LOL. where is the social responsibility gloria steinmen lectures on?
the change in male behavior is the getting over it. men are now much more aware. as women have grown so now men go thru some growth. there were some angry women when gloria started the ball rolling the men's movement will be no different and isnt.

There's gonna be a men's movement? I thought yall had it pretty good. Why are yall having a movement over dating and relationships? Please don't tell me yall are going to push for the return of the cave-men days where all it took was a conk on a womyn's head and dragging her into your cave and there you have a wife. Smh, or how about in certain parts of Africa *not all* that they kidnap a girl and beat her until she chooses which man that is beating her will be her husband? Wow... a man's movement for this??

Old 12-31-2012, 11:32 AM

4,828 posts, read 4,286,580 times
Ipfan, you seem like a very emotional guy. Women can be emotional, but nothing turns them off more, than an overly emotional guy. You are painting yourself as desperate and spineless and women can pick up on this from a mile a way. Even the girl that shouldn't "statistically" turn you down, will turn you down because you seem weird.

I'm being absolutely honest with you, because I think it's something you need. Just like that TV guy, you two are both weird and feel entitled. Even the girl that has the most effed up life would still turn you down, because you quite frankly weird them out....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships