Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2012, 10:51 AM

1,791 posts, read 3,182,603 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sixy* View Post

This is a really bizzare post, especially the bolded. Because a few women rejected you, you are going to hold it against the entire population of females that are 35+. Okay then. LOL
I've lost track of how many women have rejected me. It's a LOT more than a few. Nothing i try is every good enough. So yea, of course i'm going to hold it against women when they reject me left and right, many of them very rudely, telling me what a loser they think i am.

Old 12-31-2012, 10:53 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,740,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Hallelujah! Holy chit! Where's the Tylenol?
My sentiments exactly.

Old 12-31-2012, 10:54 AM

1,469 posts, read 1,802,305 times
Default Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
Are you honestly surprised? In your 20s, many of you rejected hard-working, honest, decent-looking men left and right. Now, you suddenly expect these men to be open to dating you without them harboring any bitterness or resentment? Seriously, what did you think was going to happen?

Sorry ladies, but it's tough to have your cake and eat it too. If you want to date the alpha males in your 20s, don't be shocked if the beta males aren't exactly eager to trust you and settle down with you as you get older. You turned your nose up at these responsible, decent-looking, hard-working guys 10 years ago.

Of course a woman age 35+ can still find a partner, but it's going to require some effort on her part. She can't just expect guys to hit on her 15 times a week anymore. She's actually going to have to put some work, energy and effort into finding someone. Welcome to our world ladies... guys have had to put work and effort into getting women for our whole lives. Now you get a small little taste of what it's like to be a guy. Sucks, doesn't it?

No it doesn't, it's a breath of fresh air! Oh I'm not that age yet

Old 12-31-2012, 10:54 AM

50,825 posts, read 36,527,673 times
Quote:
I'm definitely very bitter... and i'm also sick of hearing women complain whenever they have to put in the slightest bit of effort to find someone. I'm sick of hearing about how there are no good men left. There are plenty of good men, but you ladies chose to reject us left and right for the past 20 years of your life. Now instead of just getting approached left and right without making any effort whatsoever, you are actually going to have to work harder to get what you want. What a novel concept.
Why do you keep saying "us"? There are plenty of men who get dates easily, and no they are not "jerks". Why not do some introspection and find out what in your behavior is turning girls off, rather than blame the world?

Old 12-31-2012, 10:55 AM

7,364 posts, read 14,679,521 times
Quote:
I don't try and date out of my league. I'm 31 now. I stopped trying to date out of my league when i was in college. Maybe in high school, i tried to date the cheerleader types. But by the time i turned 21 i got over that. Women don't seem to get over that stage until they are 35, and frankly i think it has more to do with a lack of available options than anything else.

Guys who try and date out of their league but can't find someone... duh. I'll be the first to admit that it's their own problem. But plenty of average looking guys get rejected left and right by average looking women.
Then why does your opening post complain about women passing guys like you up to date alphas? Average looking women aren't dating alphas. You know it, and I know it. Alphas date hot girls, not average girls.

This is why your theory doesn't hold water.

14,375 posts, read 18,383,130 times
Quote:
I've lost track of how many women have rejected me. It's a LOT more than a few. Nothing i try is every good enough. So yea, of course i'm going to hold it against women when they reject me left and right, many of them very rudely, telling me what a loser they think i am.
I suspect you need to 1) make moves on a different type of woman and 2) consider the reasons the women you DO hit on are calling you a loser to your face. A little more self-awareness might do you a world of good.

But not a lot about your posts in this thread seems to be reality-based, so I'm not hopeful.

You can hang on to the venom if you want, but that's just gonna send every woman running from you - and justifiably so.

22,278 posts, read 21,740,695 times
Quote:
So here is the burning question:

ARE you a loser?

Think carefully before giving us your honest answer.

Old 12-31-2012, 10:56 AM

15,714 posts, read 21,078,108 times
Quote:
Yup, so ALL women must be evil.

Uhhhh, that kind of attitude might be your issue dude.

Old 12-31-2012, 10:57 AM

1,791 posts, read 3,182,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
What, you didn't like the answers you received in your last thread?

//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...-age-32-a.html

Look, if women don't want you at 25 or 30, they're not going to want you at 35 or 40 unless you make some MAJOR changes to yourself. Although it's not impossible for a mediocre man to become desirable, resting on your laurels and just expecting it to happen as a product of aging is ridiculous. A 40-year-old man is usually nothing more than an older, somewhat more financially stable version of his 30-year-old self, only with a few muscle pulls and back injuries, and it goes downhill from there because sooner or later his hydraulics begin to decline. If he was boring and lacking in social skills at 30, he's going to be boring and lacking in social skills at 40 unless he gets a life coach and goes to charm school.
I don't think i'm going to become more desirable. I think women become less desirable and have fewer options. There are plenty of attractive women in their 40s, no question about it, but it's still tough for a 40-year-old woman to compete with a 25 year old women.

Men don't age nearly as drastically as women, unless they stop exercising and they get a beer gut or something. So it's not that men become any more attractive... it's that we pretty much stay the same, and women become somewhat less attractive and have fewer options. At some point, they are going to have to be less picky or else they are going to be alone forever. Which i'm sure plenty of women choose to be alone over lowering their standards, but i'm sure some choose to lower their standards and give beta guys a shot.

Old 12-31-2012, 10:59 AM

1,469 posts, read 1,802,305 times
Default The truth shall set you FREE

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
This theory cracks me up and here is why:

I recently re-watched Freaks & Geeks. Who did the geeks want to date? Fellow geeks? Hell no! They wanted to date cheerleaders.

Real life is exactly like that. The most popular girls, the most beautiful girls were the ones who dated the alphas. Those are the ones you guys tried to date in your 20s too, not the regular girls. The regular girls, the nerds, the book worms, the studious ones who focused on education and career instead of dating are the ones still single at 35+. You didn't want those girls way back when and you still don't want them now. I don't know any cheerleader types who never married.

But you guys keep floating around this fiction. Don't take a hard look in the mirror. Let's pretend you haven't been trying to date outside of your league and that's the real source of your frustration.

And that's the way the cookie crumbles! Blame yourself for your loneliness not the females you've been panting for for over a decade or more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships