Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-07-2013, 07:52 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,642,720 times

Advertisements

Ladies are you intimidated by bigger stronger men? No I'm cautious around bigger stronger guys considering the rate of violence against women.

Like if a guy that size where to check you out how would you react? Probably like I do with every other guy I see that checks me out- stick out my middle finger and call him a creep.

Would you sort of run away? Depends on the perception of running away I would walk past him if I see him heading towards me to approach me though I do that will most guys I'm not interested in because it evades having to endure them and often they think I'm walking to approach them so the letdown on their face is amusing.

Do you get nervous talking to such an imposing figure and why? I don't get nervous because I have pepper spray, carry a gun, and know how to defend myself.

Would it depend on the guy's approach? No as in my opinion the approach doesn't really matter as the intent to have sex with me is still the same.

How can a guy that big come off less intimidating? Perhaps by smiling, speaking softly, having open body language, and keeping space between the you and whatever woman you're targeting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2013, 07:54 PM

1,782 posts, read 2,226,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
Ladies are you intimidated by bigger stronger men? No I'm cautious around bigger stronger guys considering the rate of violence against women.

Like if a guy that size where to check you out how would you react? Probably like I do with every other guy I see that checks me out- stick out my middle finger and call him a creep.

Would you sort of run away? Depends on the perception of running away I would walk past him if I see him heading towards me to approach me though I do that will most guys I'm not interested in because it evades having to endure them and often they think I'm walking to approach them so the letdown on their face is amusing.

Do you get nervous talking to such an imposing figure and why? I don't get nervous because I have pepper spray, carry a gun, and know how to defend myself.

Would it depend on the guy's approach? No as in my opinion the approach doesn't really matter as the intent to have sex with me is still the same.

How can a guy that big come off less intimidating? Perhaps by smiling, speaking softly, having open body language, and keeping space between the you and whatever woman you're targeting.
And this line of thinking is a perfect example of why guys shouldn't take rejection personally.

Old 01-07-2013, 07:59 PM

7,453 posts, read 13,446,115 times
Quote:

lol, wait till you are old and no guys are checking you out.....the grass is always greener.

Old 01-07-2013, 07:59 PM

2,631 posts, read 7,028,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
hardly. I don't really consider 6'2" and 220 all that big.
220 plus...but thats cool...

People have different perceptions of whats big and whats not big...

Old 01-07-2013, 08:03 PM

2,631 posts, read 7,028,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
lol, wait till you are old and no guys are checking you out.....the grass is always greener.
Maybe she's not straight?

Old 01-07-2013, 08:03 PM

49,927 posts, read 60,096,938 times
Quote:

How can a guy that big come off less intimidating? Perhaps by smiling,
I think smiling is a good suggestion.

Old 01-07-2013, 08:06 PM

7,453 posts, read 13,446,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
Maybe she's not straight?
Possibly, and/or she is bitter about men.

Old 01-07-2013, 08:09 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,642,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
I actually can't wait.

Always amusing how often guys think being regarded and treated as a sexual object for male pleasure is something to desired or missed.

Old 01-07-2013, 08:10 PM

1,469 posts, read 1,804,449 times
Default No

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veyron View Post
Ladies guys who are over 6'2" and weight over 220 lbs...muscle bound for the most part...are you intimidated by them?

Like if a guy that size where to check you out how would you react?

Would you sort of run away..?

Do you get nervous talking to such an imposing figure and why?

Would it depend on the guy's approach?

How can a guy that big come off less intimidating.

No, not really intimidated unless he came at me in a menacing way which has happened before, but even then I wasn't intimdated, I was trying to see the best way to take him out without causing much pain to me. I have talked to big muscly guys, I have wrestled with them, I have debated with them, I have been threatened by them, I became friends with them, they are only human beings to me. However, they are males, and I don't trust males period so I keep it in the back of my mind to put them down hard and fast before they can harm me.

Old 01-07-2013, 08:13 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,783,705 times
Run away? LOL.

Can you imagine the woman who gets scared and runs away from tall guys? Running away from her boss, her gynecologist, the barista at Starbucks, the UPS guy, her kld's high school football coach, the mall Santa...

I am LMAO imagining all the scenarios! Stop me now!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships