Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-12-2013, 09:06 PM

468 posts, read 554,094 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datafeed View Post
they tell silly american men what they want to hear. when they go home they say that american men are sissies and not real men..they don't really respect them...they are viewed as pansties.

russian men laugh at american men who travel overseas for sex. they think they are losers who are whipped.

my russian friends just cant understand why a man would find a wife from the internet from another country....it's incomprehensible to them.

do they drink? yes. if a russian man slapped his wife would it be a big deal? no. 50 years ago in america was it any different?

but remember this is what they know. are they to call their own fathers and brothers losers?
To be fair...that could accurately describe lots of American men too (plus it's not an accurate generalization for Russian men, just a subculture; Russian men slapping women would be frowned upon by most). Look at how many of them complain of the "rights" they lost due to feminism, the high levels of violence against women, plus the "shocking" opinions and practices that are occasionally revealed.

I'll wager that many American men AND women are simply immature and refuse to compromise. But if some men want a sex slave, house servant and status object...then that's their problem, nothing to do with women. There will always be women who are:
-stupid
-underprivileged, desperate
-culturally brainwashed
-victims of their culture's bigotry, oppression

for them to exploit. Sure these guys could find many in America, but it's easier to go foreign, where they'll likely fall for the exotic factor.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2013, 10:01 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,215,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
I would never say an American woman was worthless. As for accusing women of being bossy and b*tchy, are you ladies really going to complain about us saying that, after so many of you throw around the "loser" insult left and right to any guy who doesn't meet your standards? Duh, of course a man is going to call you a b*tch after you just called him a loser.
Only an insecure loser would call me a b*tch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lpfan921 View Post
If you don't want people to call you a "meanie", why don't you just not be mean to them? Seems like pretty much common sense.
Don't look at me, pal. I'm probably one of the most level-headed people on here. When folks first post a thread, I give them the benefit of the doubt and try to help. The men who have problems with me here, including yourself, are invariably the ones who write thread after thread complaining about women. Once, twice, third time it becomes very clear that you and those like you aren't here to get opinions, seek advice, or help others. You're here because you have an axe to grind and you think you can just say whatever hateful thing about women you wish without anyone disagreeing with you. Well, that's just too damn bad. We don't all have to pat your shoulder and kiss your ass because you feel like using these boards to vomit up your hatred of women. Take your problems somewhere else or use your ignore list if you can't handle differing opinions or criticism of the things you say.

Why are you even here? Didn't you make some grand flounce that you were leaving? That would be healthiest for you, actually. You take everything here entirely too personally.

Old 01-13-2013, 12:58 AM

2,037 posts, read 2,992,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyCurious View Post
To be fair...that could accurately describe lots of American men too (plus it's not an accurate generalization for Russian men, just a subculture; Russian men slapping women would be frowned upon by most). Look at how many of them complain of the "rights" they lost due to feminism, the high levels of violence against women, plus the "shocking" opinions and practices that are occasionally revealed.

I'll wager that many American men AND women are simply immature and refuse to compromise. But if some men want a sex slave, house servant and status object...then that's their problem, nothing to do with women. There will always be women who are:
-stupid
-underprivileged, desperate
-culturally brainwashed
-victims of their culture's bigotry, oppression

for them to exploit. Sure these guys could find many in America, but it's easier to go foreign, where they'll likely fall for the exotic factor.
No. The cultures are very different. Russian mentality is very different than the American mentality.

I have lived in Russia and dated many Russian women in America and in the FSU.

No, the men find women in Russia who are much better looking than anything they could find in America.

Old 01-13-2013, 01:22 AM

1,454 posts, read 2,168,454 times
I think the reason they might get upset is because sometimes it's followed by an ''I like foreign women because they know their place, are submissive, will be excellent with kids and are good cookers/housewives while American women are mean and bossy'' comments.

Though I'm an hispanic women (raised in the US since age 4), those men that think that way, might get the big surprise when they find out housekeeping and the kitchen aren't the areas I excel at. In addition, I don't want kids. Overall, yes I'm a foreigner since Spanish is my first language but I'm not exactly what they're looking for and definitely will not play a submissive role in a relationship.

Old 01-13-2013, 01:28 AM

2,037 posts, read 2,992,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laychick View Post
I think the reason they might get upset is because sometimes it's followed by an ''I like foreign women because they know their place, are submissive, will be excellent with kids and are good cookers/housewives while American women are mean and bossy'' comments.

Though I'm an hispanic women (raised in the US since age 4), those men that think that way, might get the big surprise when they find out housekeeping and the kitchen aren't the areas I excel at. In addition, I don't want kids. Overall, yes I'm a foreigner since Spanish is my first language but I'm not exactly what they're looking for and definitely will not play a submissive role in a relationship.
you have been corrupted.

most men looking for a foreign bride seek women who did not grow up in the us. you are american not foreign.

Old 01-13-2013, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyCurious View Post
What you're doing is what almost all white American guys do who go fishing for "foreign" women; exploit and manipulate.
That is a real loser.

Old 01-13-2013, 01:44 AM

468 posts, read 554,094 times
Quote:
you have been corrupted.

most men looking for a foreign bride seek women who did not grow up in the us. you are american not foreign.
So any woman who refuses to obediently serve a man in the traditional patriarchal manner determined by abrahamic religions, who seeks human rights and recognition as an equal with the right of free will...is corrupted?

And the subservient females who parrot theological passages on a woman's place and don't question are pure, I suppose.

Laychick is correct; many non American non Western women will not stand for a white man's crap unless she is really stupid or really desperate.

Old 01-13-2013, 02:09 AM

Quote:
you have been corrupted.

So refusing to be his ''obedient maid'' or follow his mind games is being corrupted? No one corrupted me. I'm no one's servant. Plain simple.

What seems to be the case is that in some countries, those poor women probably don't know about when not to put up with bs because they haven't seen nor experienced that or have low self-esteem. Taking advantage of a foreign woman's naivity/overly kindness is the same as taking a candy from a kid.

This is the same as if I were to receive a call from a telemarketer versus someone else who doesn't know the scam. While my response would be followed by a ''Thanks but I'm not interested, bye'', the other person who knows nothing and is naive would probably fall for it.

Last edited by Laychick; 01-13-2013 at 02:20 AM..

Old 01-13-2013, 02:32 AM

1,841 posts, read 3,176,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisv1220 View Post
In my threads on foreign women, the majority of my responses seem to be from ladies wanting to tell me what a "loser" i am or how there is something wrong with me because i can't get American women?

Why? Why would you make a point of telling us that? Us "losers" know you don't like us. You should be glad and supportive of us going overseas to find women. Unless you are a sadist of some sort, if you reject a man and he finds happiness with a foreign woman, it's a win-win for both you and him. Why continue to rub it in our faces what "losers" you think we are? Most of us got the memo somewhere along the line of our years of rejection... that's why we are saving up our money to leave. There's no reason for you to continue to make our lives miserable while we are in the process of saving our money, learning a new language, and otherwise making plans. It takes some time to move to another country! We will be out of your hair soon enough.
lol!!!!!!!!! I just posted on a another thread regarding foreign brides...
Here was my response...

dr74

Edit Status
1,595 posts, read 635,896 times

Directed towards the OP…
I do not think of this so much as creepy however I always wonder what will be gained aside from being with a younger woman, great sex and whatever..

I say this because one of my best friends grandfather did this after her grandmother died. My friend is married to a Filipino man and has been since she was 17 , he is from here however has many family members living over seas.
2 years after his wife died my friends grandpa was lonely and wanted “companionship” so my friends husband suggested marrying a younger woman from the Philippines and they all went to the Philippines to visit his family where her grandfather was introduced to a 25 year old woman whom wanted to come to the USA.
It was arranged and he brought her back after some time and they are still together however the family has gained some information that the young lady has been carrying on with another man closer in age.
Her grandfather does not want to believe it since he thinks the world of her but honestly what did he expect?
The words “Come to the USA” SHOULD HAVE BEEN AN INDICATOR!

I ALSO have a very close friend, I believe I have mentioned her in passing here on C-D ( she was my lamaze coach).
Well I had been on FB and noticed that one of her cousins had changed her name completely, ( The name was Indian) I decided to click on her page and found that she married a Indian man and her page reflected wedding pics!

This man was very attractive and younger than her, I asked my bff what was going on with this and she laughed…and stated “Okay! She states to the family a year ago that she hooked up with this guy on a dating website and they fell in love! She stated that she visited him in India ( which I think is a load of bs) and all of a sudden she is in India getting married?” “Girl, you know I love my cousin but look at her, she is at least 100 lbs overweight and this man is fine! I told her he just wanted the visa and when he got it? He was going to up and leave her and marry some younger thinner woman.”

We have yet to hear any news except to state that they are still working on his papers but they talk all the time via skype..lol

Another story? An ex of mine? I dated him briefly and this because had a lot of baggage! He was good looking but very insecure.
He owns his own business has a beautiful home in woodland hills Ca, drives a corvette and has 2 other cars equally as nice…
He is now 41, when I met him he was 39 an divorced for 3 years to a Salvadorian woman for 3 years he met her when she was 19? She was here visiting family on a 6 month visa and miraculously fell in love with him, they were dating and her visa was about to expire and he asked her to marry him, lol.
Well she was all for it, except it was a short honeymoon period! All that love she felt for him? Disappeared after about 4 months after they were married, she did not want him looking at her during sex, did not want to get pregnant
Even though she stated initially that she wanted children as badly as he did. She never invited him to go with her when she went out with her “friends”?
He found out after a year and a half of marriage that she was sleeping with another younger man.
She swore to him that it was a one time deal and she was “drunk” but hind sight 20/20 he realized that during that time they were working on immigration papers for her sister to join them in the states and she left him when her sister finally moved here.
After she left? He found out that she was still with the same guy? And low and behold she was PREGNANT! This hurt him more than anything.
She even had the audacity to call him 1 year after because she had no one else to turn to because her new b/f was in jail and she wanted to borrow money to bail him out? Wow!
He said to me “Really? She left me for this loser who is now and jail and the father of the child I wanted so bad!”
I am sure that there are many stories out there like this.
So as I stated it is not so much creepy I think it is sad. For all parties involved.
Not all foreign women are like this but some are. I feel sad for them, their need to escape from their situation attach themselves to a man they do not love and all that can be felt is gratitude.
But how long is this gratitude going to last? The heart cannot help it loves, so when they finally get here, explore, get a job, meet someone else they really care for? Hmmm…
What happens to the man that invested all the time and money to buy his “perfect bride” only to lose her to another man?
So good luck in your search and sincerely hope it works out for you..

Old 01-13-2013, 02:45 AM

1,841 posts, read 3,176,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses61 View Post
First of all, the OP's contention is specious. No one here (that I have ever seen), "shames" anyone for going overseas to get a woman. What prompts the vitriol/ridicule are the losers who buy an overseas bride, usually Russian or Eastern European women (sometimes Thai) who only want a green card and entry into the USA. Then they parade around like a fool believing these women are "madly in love" with them. Can anyone say "delusional?"

And let's face it, anyone who has to purchase a bride should be branded a loser. Do you think a man with anything to offer has to buy a wife?

For the men who hate American women and want to look abroad for a woman, two thinks stick out:

1. They're bitter because they have either been rejected all their lives by women or ignored. Thus massive issues which is always unattractive and will be to 99% of foreign women as well.

2. They are attracted to submissive, meek types since most American women, especially career women, speak their minds and are equal partners in their marriages. Men who seek out submissive women almost always are insecure guys with control issues. Two negative traits and massive red flags for any woman with a discerning eye.
I agree with most of your post except the "meek" part...Some are just as cunning as american women since they are desperate to BETTER the lives they carry currently in their respective countries..
They get here , assimiliate and then find another man that is to their REAL liking and then the man whom was once their one and only becomes a bag of garbage...
They are smart enough to play the part until they no longer have to.
I say the OP and others like him that "look" to marry foreign brides because american woman have no interest in them? Take a good long look at themselves to see what they are lacking, foreign or not women are women...
However if they choose to waste their funds and time and end up getting jilted? They had it coming...so let us welcome them to lie in the bed they made..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships