Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-16-2013, 09:38 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,904,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inebriated Duck View Post
I'm a goat.

I don't know that means, as I'm not familiar with Western astrology.

Going by Eastern signs though I'm a horses butt, as I was born in January 1991, last month before the year of the Ram. Thankfully it wasn't Feb otherwise I would have been a goat variant in both astrology systems.
You are a Capricorn. Easy going. Level headed. Patient. Stubborn. Strongest earth sign. Some are status hunters. Good listeners. Loyal. They grow backwards. They are like a wise old person when they are young, with age they get more youthful. Extremely hard workers. Usually make excellent bosses because they are productive yet fair.
Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2013, 09:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound_of_Reason View Post
it was all good until u said judgemental, perfectionist, conservative, distrustful, and a prude. well heck that's most of it lol
Lol. I am more than my sun sign. My chart is full of fire signs.

And I'm a fire snake.

Old 01-16-2013, 09:43 AM

1,866 posts, read 2,705,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Lol. I am more than my sun sign. My chart is full of fire signs.

And I'm a fire snake.
snakes are powerful and nice,, but they are cunning and decieiving though...

Old 01-16-2013, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound_of_Reason View Post
snakes are powerful and nice,, but they are cunning and decieiving though...
Yep. Lol Best to be on our good side.

Old 01-16-2013, 09:52 AM

1,866 posts, read 2,705,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
I'm a gemini, and I hate it when people call us two-faced. I do have the trait of being two faced, but only after someone has done me wrong, lied to me, or made me feel like I'm on the back burner. If people don't do those things then I can be the most loyal friend you'll have. As far as my sign and how it has affected my dating life. Well, I really have no dating life and have always been a loner due to not being able to trust women from a few bad experiences. I do get hit on sometimes, but it ends up being women who I cannot relate to or who just want a one night stand which I don't do.
You are so right rob! i have been told, i go "crazy" when in reality i have a lot of patience and it seems like that one small thing is what broke the camels back, or being "two faced" I may say things but i still try to give people a chance and when people mistreat me or lie to me, well im going to say something about it. I don't really do one night stands either, so we agree there!

Old 01-16-2013, 10:51 AM

4,187 posts, read 5,163,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
You are a Capricorn. Easy going. Level headed. Patient. Stubborn. Strongest earth sign. Some are status hunters. Good listeners. Loyal. They grow backwards. They are like a wise old person when they are young, with age they get more youthful. Extremely hard workers. Usually make excellent bosses because they are productive yet fair.
This...actually describes me to a T.

NO. I must resist pseudo science....must resist.

Old 01-16-2013, 10:54 AM

4,241 posts, read 7,184,056 times
Also a Gemini. Not sure how it affects dating.

Old 01-16-2013, 12:57 PM

2,947 posts, read 7,024,677 times
I am a Capricorn. I am pretty close to the description save a few downfalls like I am not as organized as i think I should be.

I have seriously dated 2 Scorpios - both were young and dumb times, and both didn't fit the bill at all. I briefly dated another Cap in my younger days, and we were too much alike, drive us both crazy. I married a Cancer. He did a fantastic job of keeping me grounded, but he was very needy early in our relationship. I may have rubbed off on him being less needy & emotional, and he is now with a batsh** crazy Gemini (she literally is crazy in the clinical sense). More power to him.

I have recently attempted early dating stages with a Gemini. Yeah, didn't work out. At all. I don't know him well enough to determine if he is a classic Gem, but his communication style definitely is.

My sister is a classic Gemini. A year ago, she had a house, a car, a really good job and was doing the American dream thing. Today, she is no longer owning a house, a car, has quit her good job and is currently touring Central America in search of new and exciting.

Old 01-16-2013, 01:18 PM

2,628 posts, read 4,613,818 times
Gemini here also. BF is an Aries.

I'm generally straight forward, to the point, no-nonsense and down to earth. I get bored very easily. Holding my attention span requires the patience of a God. Holding me down to a commitment is even harder, although once I hit my 30's I was more commitment minded than in my 20's. In my 20's I was flighty, fickle, indecisive, all over the place and you could never pin me down to anything.

I think as I got older, some traits just went away. I don't get bent out of shape like I used to over little things, I take things seriously, where as before my average relationship was 2 months long because I would get bored.

We tend to be entertainers, the life of the party, the one circulating and talking to everyone. The ones who know a little of everything and can charm the pants off anyone. I do fall into this category. It's true we can't stand jealousy, or anyone who is needy or clingy. My Capricorn ex was all that and it drove me nuts.

We will always be willing to try something new, go out at a moment's notice and take surprise weekends away. However if you give us our space and keep us happy, we will do the same in spades.

Old 01-16-2013, 05:50 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,394,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
I'll let y'all guess. Never did put much stock into it. Certainly never would ask a girl what her sign was
For once, I agree with you.

This one's a slam-dunk. I laugh at the usual profile work-up they spout:
- description reliably talks about traveling
- description reliably talks about liking languages and foreigners
- does not like to commit; too independent
- philosophical; student of life
- speaks their mind

I've also met people with nearby birthdays and they are the opposite of this, so I don't believe in it. But I believe in coincidences.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships