Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2013, 05:42 PM

1,866 posts, read 2,705,004 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbo28 View Post
Only irritable if I don't get enough sleep, to be honest. I'm pretty easy to figure out, as far as females go.
That's great, I have always been attracted to down to earth females

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
I like sex alot.

I'm a Scorpio.
they do like sex alot and they are kinky, just recently got out of a relationship with a scorpio...all i can say is never again, the secrets the manipulation, the lack of emotion, i just can't stand it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2013, 05:44 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,913,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound_of_Reason View Post
I had a friend that was a capricorn, and i dated a few, all i can say is never again. I feel like capricorn pisces and scorpio are all negative signs and should be avoided like the plague. My friend that was capricorn, he was always the lone wolf and would meet people but would never try to get to know them or be their friend..i never understood this.
I tend to not have too many issues with capricorns. Pisces on the other hand (and sometimes cancers) tend to be a little "needy" for me. Capricorns and scorpios, although we are pretty opposite, are great conversation partners for geminis. Relationships on the other hand are not a great fit, since scorpios tend to be jealous, and geminis are flirty. Capricorns? That's a pragmatic fit. If the capricorn is OK with a chatty/flighty gemini, we can get along pretty well.

Old 01-15-2013, 05:45 PM

4,103 posts, read 7,030,934 times
I must have slept with boring Scorpios back in the day because they were mediocre at best in bed

Old 01-15-2013, 05:45 PM

8,779 posts, read 9,462,598 times
i read this as "gremlins" and dating

Old 01-15-2013, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rego00123 View Post
i read this as "gremlins" and dating
Ahahaha! Don't feed them after midnight

Old 01-15-2013, 05:49 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,913,403 times
Quote:
I feel bad because that was me like 5 10 yrs ago. I remember a bunch of people that i used to hang out with, but i can't remember their names, I just remember what they did and stuff and it sucks because now i wish i was still in touch with them. I can be likable but only when i have the spark on, at least that's what i call it. It seems to just draw people in and im like wow! I never did understand it.
The great gemini challenge....building lifelong friendships.

I find, in order for me to maintain a friendship, you have to be "interesting." If you are, we'll be friends for life. If you aren't....I'll forget your name.

(and this of course leads to "short attention span" in relationships. In order for it to last for me, we have to keep trying new things together! And the ones that last for me, are with people that have a similar zeal if you will. People who are also inquisitive, love new experiences, and like meeting new people.) I don't deal well with 24/7 homebodies.

But since you know we are the "twins" your other half might just be the polar opposite personality. I know I am that way as well. I'll go through a quiet/homebody phase too.

Old 01-15-2013, 05:59 PM

1,241 posts, read 1,896,845 times
Gemini- you forgot to mention "crazy." You forgot to mention that your sign tends to flip and no one knows what set you off or upset you about a situation.

Old 01-15-2013, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatgirl007 View Post
Gemini- you forgot to mention "crazy." You forgot to mention that your sign tends to flip and no one knows what set you off or upset you about a situation.
I have no problem telling people why I'm upset when I'm upset and how it got to that point. I don't have a lot of patience. Guess work takes time. I'm pretty straight forward and to the point.

Old 01-15-2013, 06:08 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,087,369 times
Quote:
scorpios ARE extremely jealous! I know of one and she tells me she isn't but her behavior says something else haha. We get along well so far. The thing that I don't like about scorpios is that they are way too secretive. That i don't like, it makes me feel like they are hiding something and you know geminis are very inquisitive.
That and they lie like an old rug. Every scorpio I have known was a compulsive liar and sometimes over the stupidest stuff too. I'm sure there are some out there that don't lie, but the ones that I know do. And, they suck at it. I can see right through it. Most of the times I don't let on that I know they are lying because it's not worth the "no, I promise...blah, blah, blah". I just chuckle to myself.

I'm a pisces. True to my sign I can read people pretty well. I'm also too sensitive and not very motivated unless it's something that interests me.

I seem to be attracted to needy people (not romantically..just in general).

I'm married to a Cancer. He's a pain in the ass and cold as ice (contrary to what is typical...he's NOT emotional in the least) but he's very dependable, organized, practical and type A. We are total opposites and it works for us. He keeps me in line and I make him more personable.

Edit: I will say this too...I'm moody. One day I could be proclaiming how grand life is and the next day I'm a negative nelly (today I'm a negative nelly...LOL).

Last edited by *Sixy*; 01-15-2013 at 06:16 PM..

Old 01-15-2013, 06:13 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,087,369 times
Quote:
they do like sex alot and they are kinky, just recently got out of a relationship with a scorpio...all i can say is never again, the secrets the manipulation, the lack of emotion, i just can't stand it.
Agree there...very manipulative.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships