Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2013, 02:47 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,308,502 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitasway View Post
Gemini. Yes I like to flirt, have fun, learn new things, communicate extensively, am always up for adventure, joke around and entertain. My weaknesses are that I get bored quickly, can be flighty and don't like to be tied down and can change my mind a lot but being older I'm trying to constantly work on those weaknesses. Some days are better than others.
I have most of those
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
I'm an Aquarius.

Is there a sign that doesn't like to have fun?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2013, 02:48 PM

1,360 posts, read 1,694,025 times
Well I can't remember what that entails but I am a Scorpio.

The only thing I know about is according to this girl I wanted to ask out it means that I am into really kinky sex.

Old 01-15-2013, 02:55 PM

633 posts, read 724,141 times
I am gemini and have NOTHING on gemini traits I read. If I remember we are supposed to be social, good public speakers, charismatic .. LOL ya right.. I'm very introverted, shy/timid, and I really believe my birth right is to annoy people by merely just existing. No joke I'm surprised by my power to annoy people without even trying.

Old 01-15-2013, 03:02 PM

1,514 posts, read 2,120,474 times
I'm a gemini but possess none of the traits.

Old 01-15-2013, 03:04 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,308,502 times
Here's a test you can take.

I'd wager that most people's results don't match up.

Old 01-15-2013, 03:21 PM

3,763 posts, read 6,711,977 times
As a Gemini I would agree I get bored easily but I disagree on not being able to commit.

Old 01-15-2013, 05:33 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,004,194 times
I'm a cusper: Cancer and Leo.

Scary.

Old 01-15-2013, 05:35 PM

1,866 posts, read 2,703,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zaguy View Post
I'm a Capricorn.

I doubt I would share a common profile with other Capricorns. I mean sure there exists some similarities to the supposed traits of a Capricorn but I also have quite a few differences...

I'm very introverted so I don't date or go out much. I usually have a lone-wolf philosophy even though I admit company would be nice now and then.

I would say, because of my ambitious nature, dating a girl with absolutely no ambition (the care free type, go with the flow type, no tertiary grade education type, etc...) would totally put me off. Oh yes I am also terribly suspicious of people and very cautious...another Capricorn trait lol.
I had a friend that was a capricorn, and i dated a few, all i can say is never again. I feel like capricorn pisces and scorpio are all negative signs and should be avoided like the plague. My friend that was capricorn, he was always the lone wolf and would meet people but would never try to get to know them or be their friend..i never understood this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
Do you dare to do the experiment that I offered?
I would if i knew more people, i know my relatives fit theirs to a T

Old 01-15-2013, 05:38 PM

4,103 posts, read 7,026,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
I'm a cusper: Cancer and Leo.

Scary.
That would be my daughter.....

Old 01-15-2013, 05:41 PM

1,866 posts, read 2,703,194 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jade408 View Post
Another Gemini here. I think the issue is a little different than what you described.

1. Geminis form social ties quickly
2. Geminis don't really "attach" to people easily
3. Geminis are really likable, so people tend to be more attached than you (the gemini) are

So we are kinda fast to form shallow friendships/relationships. As a result, it doesn't matter if they don't last. "No skin off my back" if you will.

I am a very typical gemini (and a pretty typical horse if you use the Chinese signs). I think astrology is interesting, but not the end all be all defining characteristic of someone's personality either. There are as many exceptions, as there are people who are spot on.

I am definitely the flirty, flighty, talkative type though! And us geminis are all about what is new and exciting.
I feel bad because that was me like 5 10 yrs ago. I remember a bunch of people that i used to hang out with, but i can't remember their names, I just remember what they did and stuff and it sucks because now i wish i was still in touch with them. I can be likable but only when i have the spark on, at least that's what i call it. It seems to just draw people in and im like wow! I never did understand it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
I'm a gemini too...and I can't remember all the traits we are claimed to have. Although I can be both shy and outgoing depending on where you put me and with who.

I have noticed that I tend to be more compatible with Sagitarius and Aries. The guys I dated who were those signs stuck around the longest or we had the most chemistry. weird.
I like aries, they confused the heck out of me and for some reason that makes me want to figure them out more! haha, I try to avoid libra which is another air sign, but i really like aquarius and aries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitasway View Post
Gemini. Yes I like to flirt, have fun, learn new things, communicate extensively, am always up for adventure, joke around and entertain. My weaknesses are that I get bored quickly, can be flighty and don't like to be tied down and can change my mind a lot but being older I'm trying to constantly work on those weaknesses. Some days are better than others.
I get bored really quickly too! I like to joke around, travel, have adventures, talk a lot. but it sucks when im lonely and i want to hang out with someone, it really sucks. I do change my mind a lot and sometimes try to manipulate my words which my friends call me out on all the time haha.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships