Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-15-2013, 01:19 PM

22 posts, read 38,429 times

Advertisements

I'm a Capricorn.

I doubt I would share a common profile with other Capricorns. I mean sure there exists some similarities to the supposed traits of a Capricorn but I also have quite a few differences...

I'm very introverted so I don't date or go out much. I usually have a lone-wolf philosophy even though I admit company would be nice now and then.

I would say, because of my ambitious nature, dating a girl with absolutely no ambition (the care free type, go with the flow type, no tertiary grade education type, etc...) would totally put me off. Oh yes I am also terribly suspicious of people and very cautious...another Capricorn trait lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-15-2013, 01:20 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,322,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound_of_Reason View Post
omg, you are yo yoing back and forth, typical aquarius! haha more than some less than others/
lots relative to what?

Being a gemini, I will try to stay focused enough as much as possible as to not get off topic!

u know the answers to these questions and I demand an answer!
Do you dare to do the experiment that I offered?

Old 01-15-2013, 01:22 PM

1,866 posts, read 2,705,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimbo28 View Post
Leo traits?

Life of the party, extroverted, out-spoken, enjoy the limelight, ambitious, energetic, stubborn, can be irritable, doesn't like being commanded, loyal and loving...

Has it affected my dating experience?

Well, my most serious relationship was with an aquarius and, true to predictions, it wasn't meant to be. We just had different life paths and ideas of what we wanted out of life. I also briefly dating a Scorpio who was extremely jealous and that didn't bode well. Who knows.
scorpios ARE extremely jealous! I know of one and she tells me she isn't but her behavior says something else haha. We get along well so far. The thing that I don't like about scorpios is that they are way too secretive. That i don't like, it makes me feel like they are hiding something and you know geminis are very inquisitive.

Oh btw, whoever was LAME enough to tell me what they did earlier, geminsi are not the CHEATERS of the zodiac, we flirt yes but anyone can cheat. If this is the case, then I want to see stats on this.

As for you kimbo, leo that you are. it sounds good up until I read the stubborn irritable and doesn't like being commanded haha. I like telling people what to do!

Old 01-15-2013, 01:56 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,913,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermanpansy View Post
In my younger years I was damn near impossible for women to keep. You know how some people are a doormant? Well, I'm the opposite. If a girl did anything wrong, I was quick to get rid of her and not look back. Awful, awful trait. I don't know how I've had some pretty long relationships. I guess I'm not as bad as I suggest if it's with someone whom I'm in love with. If I wasn't crushing on you hard or in love and you screwed up, see ya. Next. It's awful, but it's the truth. I definately had to learn to have balance. My father suggested that. He said, "damn son, you can't always dump women for making mistakes, people are human". Thanks to him, I've managed to have two three year relationships. Two one year or slightly more and this last one has lasted eight years. The key was I've learned to let alot of things go.
Another Gemini here. I think the issue is a little different than what you described.

1. Geminis form social ties quickly
2. Geminis don't really "attach" to people easily
3. Geminis are really likable, so people tend to be more attached than you (the gemini) are

So we are kinda fast to form shallow friendships/relationships. As a result, it doesn't matter if they don't last. "No skin off my back" if you will.

I am a very typical gemini (and a pretty typical horse if you use the Chinese signs). I think astrology is interesting, but not the end all be all defining characteristic of someone's personality either. There are as many exceptions, as there are people who are spot on.

I am definitely the flirty, flighty, talkative type though! And us geminis are all about what is new and exciting.

Old 01-15-2013, 02:08 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,415,459 times
I'm a gemini too...and I can't remember all the traits we are claimed to have. Although I can be both shy and outgoing depending on where you put me and with who.

I have noticed that I tend to be more compatible with Sagitarius and Aries. The guys I dated who were those signs stuck around the longest or we had the most chemistry. weird.

Old 01-15-2013, 02:23 PM

1,452 posts, read 2,044,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound_of_Reason View Post

As for you kimbo, leo that you are. it sounds good up until I read the stubborn irritable and doesn't like being commanded haha. I like telling people what to do!
Only irritable if I don't get enough sleep, to be honest. I'm pretty easy to figure out, as far as females go.

Old 01-15-2013, 02:27 PM

5,012 posts, read 7,878,792 times
I'll let y'all guess. Never did put much stock into it. Certainly never would ask a girl what her sign was

Old 01-15-2013, 02:29 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,749,779 times
I like sex alot.

I'm a Scorpio.

Old 01-15-2013, 02:45 PM

4,103 posts, read 7,030,934 times
Gemini. Yes I like to flirt, have fun, learn new things, communicate extensively, am always up for adventure, joke around and entertain. My weaknesses are that I get bored quickly, can be flighty and don't like to be tied down and can change my mind a lot but being older I'm trying to constantly work on those weaknesses. Some days are better than others.

Old 01-15-2013, 02:46 PM

4,103 posts, read 7,030,934 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
I'm a gemini too...and I can't remember all the traits we are claimed to have. Although I can be both shy and outgoing depending on where you put me and with who.

I have noticed that I tend to be more compatible with Sagitarius and Aries. The guys I dated who were those signs stuck around the longest or we had the most chemistry. weird.
My husband is a Sagitarius. We've been married 11 years which is like a miracle for someone like me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships