Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2013, 08:41 AM

2,186 posts, read 2,927,055 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post

I want to cheat to just get caught.
If your only reason to want to cheat is to get caught, which would likely mean the end of your relationship, why not just end the relationship?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-17-2013, 09:00 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,730,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philosophizer View Post
Let me lay out a scenario for you

After months or even years of a strained relationship with your SO, the new guy attractive gentlemen at your place of work begins chatting you up and playfully flirting. You haven't had anything resembling romance or intimacy with your SO for months. Heck, not even anything that would lead you to believe that your SO even desires to be with you any longer, but you're keeping the good fight and are trying to work through it.

Now the new guy at work (whom you've secretly fantasized about while "taking care of yourself" because your SO has expressed no interests in months) invites you out for drinks after work to celebrate (insert work related accomplishment or special occasion here). It's a friendly invite, with no overtly sexual undertones. Heck, several other coworkers will be going as well.

Coworkers eventually leave with only you and your crush remaining. You both agree to stick around for one more drink. One drink turns into a couple more, and what were once sober thoughts have now become a less inhibited person's words. His words elicit an intoxicating response of lust in the deepest recesses of your body. You find yourself awakened to a level of passion and desire you may have never felt before. Would you have the strength to brush his advances off, or would you succumb to your sinful, but oh so sensual desires?
?
LOL

I don't drink alone with other men that are attached or when I am.
I see that as trashy behavior these days. I also shut down any flirty crap at work on the spot. Its annoying to me. Im there to work. Not giggle and act like a depraved teenager.

If I was there I honestly would probably wonder about how many other females he tries this in the office with and if he has warts, herpes, both or more. It wouldn't awaken any passion. Guys like anything that smiles at them enough. He had to get drunk to say anything too? Good grief. Its like a list of turn OFFS.
LoL

Honest answer.

"And on that note I think I am going to call it the night. Bye"

That night I would take as a sign I had to find a new place to work around better people.

Sorry...didnt fall into the formula of lies or low drive.

lilyflower3191981 -

Why bother cheating. You want THAT back. Dump him. He didnt have to go out on the date and he is picking his mom and a new girl over you. WHY would you want that back ever. They can go be weird and insane without you. Mom setting up dates...ew. Doing it for mommy? YEAH RIGHT. That sounds like a lie.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships