Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2013, 10:13 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,160,393 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locutus of Board View Post
Just read the posts here. The women that are dating guys who are brazenly cheating on them continue to lust after them. The women who are dating guys who have told them that they would never cheat are either having affairs or thinking about having affairs.

The best way to ensure loyalty in a woman is to go on the offensive put her on the defensive.
Just try it. Let us know how that works out for you.

Have you ever had an actual relationship?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2013, 11:53 AM

7,796 posts, read 16,396,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Just try it. Let us know how that works out for you.

Have you ever had an actual relationship?
He's probably had two: Righty and Lefty.

Old 02-03-2013, 11:57 AM

4,187 posts, read 5,158,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
He's probably had two: Righty and Lefty.
Righty always gets jealous of Lefty, that's the problem.

Old 02-03-2013, 12:18 PM

198 posts, read 444,542 times
LOL. I have no problem getting women. I see you ladies have no actual comebacks, other than to attack my alleged lack of sex life. American men have a choice. They can continue to believe the BS lies about dating and relationships, that will bring them only misery and cuckoldry. Or they can take the red pill and learn how to manipulate these same relationships to their advantage.

Old 02-03-2013, 12:23 PM

Quote:
LOL. I have no problem getting women. I see you ladies have no actual comebacks, other than to attack my alleged lack of sex life. American men have a choice. They can continue to believe the BS lies about dating and relationships, that will bring them only misery and cuckoldry. Or they can take the red pill and learn how to manipulate these same relationships to their advantage.
Asking you about your actual experiences with women is not attacking you. You are on here spouting things like flirting with other women in front of your SO, insulting her, criticizing her, pointing out her flaws - all things which would have me walking out the door - so it stands to reason that your own experience in this area would come into question. And I believe we all have our answer!

Anyone who is in a healthy, happy relationship knows that when you love and respect someone - you would never do the things that you speak of.

Old 02-03-2013, 12:28 PM

198 posts, read 444,542 times
What women say that they will do and what they actually do are two completely different things.

Old 02-03-2013, 12:32 PM

Quote:
What women say that they will do and what they actually do are two completely different things.
Actually, not really. Honestly - if any guy disrespected me in the ways that you are advising them to do - I would not be with them. My husband (see - I'm actually married) - respects me and loves me and would NEVER treat me the way you are advising people to treat their SO's. Luckily, I doubt anyone would listen to your advice and if they do - they deserve what they get!

Old 02-03-2013, 12:49 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,396,900 times
Quote:

Everything is alleged on these forums, including the idea that you "have no problem getting women."

Old 02-03-2013, 12:52 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,620,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
Everything is alleged on these forums, including the idea that you "have no problem getting women."
Oh, I have no problems believing he gets women..MRA's and PUA's like him get plenty of tail from sad girls with super low self esteem, I swear they have a radar for it. Love? Actual affection and caring? A healthy, loving relationship? Those are NOT things guys like that get.

Of course, most of them just want to screw different women and could care less about actually having a relationship.

Old 02-03-2013, 12:55 PM

11,865 posts, read 16,997,176 times
Quote:
Just read the posts here. The women that are dating guys who are brazenly cheating on them continue to lust after them. The women who are dating guys who have told them that they would never cheat are either having affairs or thinking about having affairs.

The best way to ensure loyalty in a woman is to go on the offensive put her on the defensive.
I had a guy who kept trying to pull the "I can have any woman I want right here right now" card. So, I pulled the "I'm not putting up with your sh*t" card and sent him on his way.

Your kind of thinking only works on immature, insecure women. Mature women are going to walk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post

Anyone who is in a healthy, happy relationship knows that when you love and respect someone - you would never do the things that you speak of.
Exactly. That's just someone who plays the game.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships