Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2013, 07:02 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,106,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolillo_loco View Post
I rarely stare or have stared at women throughout my life, but by my early 20s, I began to realize that most women aren't compatible with me because of my political, social and buy domestic only shopping habits as well as I do not engage in the two party dog and pony show government, consumerism, breat & circuses. Moreover, it's been my experience that most women will either bore me to death or I will bore them to death so one or both of us will cheat on each other hence 99.99% of the women I see on the street are well served when I just look at them and do not approach.

As far as why other men do it, they're obviously shy and a lot of it has to do with the emasculation of men over the past forty plus years in this giant gynocracy we call 'Merika. If you read my words and considered me a misogynist, you've drunk the ʞool aid, and no amount of reasoning will change your opinion of me. I'm quite gender neutral.

Cheers,
bolillo
Your language suggests otherwise.
I can see how the blue bolded may occur.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2013, 07:03 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,636,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Weird... most of the women I know like bigger guys....and I don't mean muscular. My sister exclusively dates overweight redheaded guys and several of my other friends are in relationships with or generally go after the big, chubby teddy bear types.
I am mystified. Seems like I'm nobody's type.

Old 11-05-2013, 07:10 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,838,486 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Ptish.......you are. You just have to believe.

Clap your hands, don't let tink die.

Old 11-05-2013, 07:18 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,106,791 times
Quote:
I am certain you are somebody's type

Old 11-05-2013, 07:33 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,617,448 times
Quote:
Eh. You just have to find your niche. It took me years to find a guy who was interested in me, but it happened eventually.

Old 11-06-2013, 10:03 AM

645 posts, read 1,275,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
Your language suggests otherwise.
I can see how the blue bolded may occur.
I selectively ignore most women who've been caught up in the assault I've spoken of. That right there's most of society both men and women. As far as trying to be clever and twist my words against me, anybody with intelligence will see right through it, and it's you who looks bad not me. Of course, there are always the driveling men who crawl to women that will come in the defense of anything that appears to be a female.

First and foremost, the world's a gynocracy simply because men are disposable. Through modern science, the average man is able to impregnate the entire population of fertile women in this world. Through natural caveman methods, most men could do it to thousands of females. Conversely, how many children can one woman theoretically have? 24 ish and that's only if she's got the proper genetics. Hence, it's easy to see why women are held at a much higher station than men. Women aren't disposable due to their slower reproductive organs. It's also another reason why many women over age 45 begin complaining about how invisible they've become to men due to the fact that they're practically infertile by that age.

The reproductive facts about humans completely disregards the divide and conquer tactics employed by the wealthy elite to separate white/black, men/women, etc into fractionalized groups. Hence, if you don't see the obvious gynocracy we're living in, I'd just expect you to be another myopic person who believes the propaganda they're taught by society and the government/moguls who're running the show.

I don't find it at all shocking that somebody chose to twist my words and pull off a feeble attempt to show I'm a dolt. Most out there are normal propagandized people. Furthermore, when somebody purposely cherry picks and rearranges the words of another to be used in a personal attack, it is quite telling of what sort of character that person has.

Thanks for reading,
bolillo

Last edited by bolillo_loco; 11-06-2013 at 10:34 AM.. Reason: No Rhodes scholar here

Old 11-06-2013, 12:23 PM

42 posts, read 43,762 times
Men are generally attracted to the physical attributes of a woman.

When you see a girl that we are attracted to, there is a mysterious force (well not really it's called attraction) that attracts eyes on her. Some guys look right in the breasts.

Some try to position themselves to check her ass. (Yeah that was me)

Some look in the eyes, hoping and praying that she will approach him and magically, they flow together. Good while the latter is absurd, but trust me, it happens.

I remember seeing this incredible woman during a game of baseball at the end of the ninth inning my mind we were boyfriend and girlfriend do things together.

And let me tell you that I do not remember a thing about who won the game or playing, but I still see in my mind. And that was more than twenty years.

Old 11-07-2013, 08:15 PM

1,965 posts, read 3,307,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Some guys just like to look, which is perfectly normal. Most guys are too affraid of rejection and pussified in general to approach. See, if you go out of your way to discredit and shame masculinity, over a long period of time, you end up with generations of less than masculine men. Guys who know what they want and know how to get it, first look and if they like what they see, they approach and tell you just that. Those guys do great with women but are a minority in todays world.
Plus one million!

Old 11-07-2013, 08:59 PM

4,187 posts, read 5,157,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by abduvic View Post
Men are generally attracted to the physical attributes of a woman.

When you see a girl that we are attracted to, there is a mysterious force (well not really it's called attraction) that attracts eyes on her. Some guys look right in the breasts.

Some try to position themselves to check her ass. (Yeah that was me)

Some look in the eyes, hoping and praying that she will approach him and magically, they flow together. Good while the latter is absurd, but trust me, it happens.

I remember seeing this incredible woman during a game of baseball at the end of the ninth inning my mind we were boyfriend and girlfriend do things together.

And let me tell you that I do not remember a thing about who won the game or playing, but I still see in my mind. And that was more than twenty years.
This is true. Most men don't even know why we like a girl. We just do. Sure after the fact we can probably rationalize it in a more complex manner and add in intelligence and personality into the mix, but once a gorgeous lady breezes past one in the street our brains aren't doing a logical checklist, they're thinking "hothothothothothothothot-" In contrast, a woman may be initially impressed by a man's looks but they aren't going to accomplish jack for him until she gets to know him and gets to observe how he acts and speaks.

Old 07-19-2014, 09:42 PM

1 posts, read 1,136 times
Wow, just read the same problem I have guys starring but don't approach or look away if I make eye contact. I as in a department store yesterday this guy mo ed out the way so I could sit in the shoe dept. About 10 minutes later he was in another part of the store just starring at me, I looked at him then he look e d away, I saw the top of a women's head walking out the door then be followed, so weird.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships