Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-05-2013, 02:20 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,405,038 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djuna View Post
Don't forget this one Pikantari;

If children live with trolling they learn to become trolls on internet forums
It's possible, but truthfully, I am really not sure about that. I actually think it is the real 'her' speaking. It is so unbelievable but I actually think who she is here is who she really is.....

Old 04-05-2013, 02:21 PM

48,581 posts, read 34,987,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
It's possible, but truthfully, I am really not sure about that. I actually think it is the real 'her' speaking. It is so unbelievable but I actually think who she is here is who she really is.....
I don't think she is trolling unfortunately.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 04-05-2013, 02:22 PM

15,714 posts, read 21,098,580 times
Quote:
More of your hideous, petty judgements about people.

You may think you are beautiful but your threads consistently show you up as an ugly person inside. And THAT is why you can't get a man.
I wish I could rep you but I have to spread it around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idon'tdateyou View Post
Former models and my mom was a Playboy Bunny.
BWAHAHahahahahha...that is knee slappin' funny!

Quote:
She is unattractive and obese so yes I do make comments about her. I feel bad for my friend but it's his life and he opposes divorce.
Maybe he's afraid he'll be judged my people like you?

Quote:
You should feel ashamed of yourself. You are the one with the ugly attitude, you are the one with the deep psychological problems that make you mock others. You're just a nasty woman. Obviously you got it from your equally judgmental Mother who dragged you up to be this shallow farce of a human being.

People like you and your Mother are what makes this world a rotten place. Take a tip, don't breed.
I think God works in mysterious ways. She's 42, no kids yet...that's pretty telling.

34,941 posts, read 36,321,446 times
Quote:
I had this friend who was attracted to me but because of his misogynist views we never dated. He went on to marry the first woman to cater to him. She's unattractive and obese and I know he couldn't be attracted to her. Turns out he wasn't as he sent me this email "I'm so sorry I married her. I really wanted you but our views were different and we both knew it wouldn't work. She cooks for me and cleans the house and takes care of the 5 kids but I think of you when we have sex. I'm not attracted to her like I was with you but she gave me what I thought I wanted only I didn't".

What do you think of this? He told someone he could have had a model (me)but because he was so rigid in gender roles he know has someone he isn't attracted to.
I think he's hoping to score some on the side.

Seriously. He knows you're over 40 and still not married.

10,029 posts, read 10,908,267 times
I only mentioned her looks because I know he wasn't attracted to her. I know his type and she's not it. However she had other traits he wanted so he married her anyway. She isn't pretty or thin and that is a fact and part of the reason he contacts me periodically. He should have married someone else if he is repulsed but he didn't.

Old 04-05-2013, 02:23 PM

918 posts, read 1,700,581 times
Cool story, bro

Old 04-05-2013, 02:25 PM

10,029 posts, read 10,908,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meh_whatever View Post
I think he's hoping to score some on the side.

Seriously. He knows you're over 40 and still not married.
I actually think so too, which disturbs me. He is a fundamentalist only didn't act like it. For example he wanted to remain a virgin until marriage but wanted me to teach him other sexual techniques so he could know it for a future wife. As in actually perform the sex act and have him do it to me (I declined).

18,431 posts, read 34,405,038 times
I feel ill.

34,941 posts, read 36,321,446 times
Quote:
I only mentioned her looks because I know he wasn't attracted to her. I know his type and she's not it. However she had other traits he wanted so he married her anyway. She isn't pretty or thin and that is a fact and part of the reason he contacts me periodically. He should have married someone else if he is repulsed but he didn't.
He's not repulsed by her or he wouldn't have married her.

She may not be a smokin' hot, skinny chick. She is his wife, though. And the mother of ALL 5 OF HIS KIDS.

I guess he must like her enough to procreate like a rabbit with her.

Old 04-05-2013, 02:26 PM

2,758 posts, read 4,965,841 times
IDDY, you just dont get it.

It isnt your place to be judgmental. You believe it is. You are wrong.
You have been wired to think that judging people for things they can't control is acceptable. Granted, obesity is sometimes controllable, but a woman that had 5 kids is not going to look like a model.

At the end of the day, who cares if she is obese? If I were you, I'd be more concerned with the a-hole that married a woman and had 5 kids with her and is confiding in you inappropriately.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships