Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-13-2013, 12:16 PM

106 posts, read 171,995 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
And from that you conclude that this other woman planned the pregnancy since she should have been on birth control for your cheating ass of a brother? You and your family are some stock, eh?
No, I never said such a thing. I actually said they were both responsible for it. My brother was 41 at the time so he was old enough to know you never have sex without a condom. But she also didn't take care of her birth control.

My family is like any other family around the world. With plenty of qualities and faults.

Old 04-13-2013, 12:18 PM

4,098 posts, read 7,122,537 times
I have an opinion that I should probably keep to myself. Many times a woman will do this because she is just looking for a man to donate sperm. In this case her next step is to sue for child support. Any man that is dumb enough to be trapped, deserves the consequences. An education gotten in this way is expensive and sometimes not so rewarding. My wife's son learned the hard way, even after I told him to keep his pants zipped up...

Old 04-13-2013, 12:18 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,926,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HDavid View Post
The kid would probably be mad at my brother if he just showed up one day (and rightfully so). He knows my brother's name, he has a mother and a father in his ID.

As far as I know, the woman hasn't been with anyone since the boy was born but who knows? The other problem is that my "legitimate" nephews don't know about his existance, so it would be another drama for my brother to sort out.
And you don't think your nephews would maybe like to know they have another brother?

So the kid might be mad - big woop - a man would deal with some justifiable anger and help his child to learn to deal with it and heal from it too.

Sorry, the more you post about your brother, the more cowardly he looks. Just sayin'.

Old 04-13-2013, 12:21 PM

45,217 posts, read 100,926,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nite Ryder View Post
I have an opinion that I should probably keep to myself. Many times a woman will do this because she is just looking for a man to donate sperm. In this case her next step is to sue for child support. Any man that is dumb enough to be trapped, deserves the consequences. An education gotten in this way is expensive and sometimes not so rewarding. My wife's son learned the hard way, even after I told him to keep his pants zipped up...
We all know this can happen

The important thing to remember when it does is that the kids aren't the ones who deserve to suffer just because their parents were stupid or naive.

Even if 2 people are never going to be together as couple they should figure out a way to make decisions in the best interests of their child.

19,046 posts, read 25,248,541 times
Quote:
When that happens, she probably tried to trap him anyway. If a woman doesn't want to get pregnant there's a million methods to do it.
So, you didn't say what you are saying here? Interesting.
Quote:
No, I never said such a thing. I actually said they were both responsible for it. My brother was 41 at the time so he was old enough to know you never have sex without a condom. But she also didn't take care of her birth control.

My family is like any other family around the world. With plenty of qualities and faults.
Well, I think it's reasonable to assume that it takes two to tango and that both are responsible. But, that has not been your position in this thread. Your position in this thread has been to embrace absurd assumptions.

709 posts, read 599,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elained10 View Post
I want to see it live though
Oh, you're in for a real treat then.
Keep those ear muffs on like you saw us.

It's blasting loud in there.

Doc Holliday - Keep On Running - YouTube

Old 04-13-2013, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
And you don't think your nephews would maybe like to know they have another brother?

So the kid might be mad - big woop - a man would deal with some justifiable anger and help his child to learn to deal with it and heal from it too.

Sorry, the more you post about your brother, the more cowardly he looks. Just sayin'.
My brother is a good guy who made some mistakes. This kid is a huge weight on his conscience.

Yes, I think my nephews would like to know they have a brother taking into account they all get along very well.

I keep saying to him that he should contact the boy. If he doesn't want anything to with him after that, then it's his right but at least he tried.

Old 04-13-2013, 12:23 PM

2,386 posts, read 3,276,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam_Green_50 View Post
Oh, you're in for a real treat then.
Keep those ear muffs on like you saw us.

It's blasting loud in there
It's ok I don't mind, I like ear muffs

Next time your going I'm coming too

Old 04-13-2013, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braunwyn View Post
So, you didn't say what you are saying here? Interesting.

Well, I think it's reasonable to assume that it takes two to tango and that both are responsible. But, that has not been your position in this thread. Your position in this thread has been to embrace absurd assumptions.
What I mean is that if a woman definitely doesn't want to have children, she should take her birth control very seriously. If the guy refuses to wear a condom, then there's no action. I usually suspect it's something planned on women's part. They sense the man won't stay with them so they try the classic method.

Perhaps my brother's mistress thought he would leave his wife to be with her (another classic scheme). But I don't know. It's just an impression.

Old 04-13-2013, 12:29 PM

19,046 posts, read 25,248,541 times
Quote:
What I mean is that if a woman definitely doesn't want to have children, she should take her birth control very seriously. If the guy refuses to wear a condom, then there's no action. I usually suspect it's something planned on women's part. They sense the man won't stay with them so they try the classic method.
Again, this is just ridiculous. Classic method? How about the fact that many people are simply irresponsible; don't think it will happen to them; get caught up in the moment? And there is no reason any man should not be wearing a condom. He should always wear a condom. ALWAYS.

Quote:
Perhaps my brother's mistress thought he would leave his wife to be with her (another classic scheme). But I don't know. It's just an impression.
Perhaps your brother should have honored his wife and kept his pecker in his pants.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships