Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2013, 01:00 PM

88,617 posts, read 84,857,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
Two come to mind: After a coffee date the man wanted me to go sit in his car so he could lick and suck my forearms.
So...was it something you would recommend?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2013, 01:03 PM
YAZ

7,708 posts, read 14,092,300 times
I have no idea how one would go about sucking a forearm.

Old 05-25-2013, 02:28 PM

10,363 posts, read 20,805,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
So...was it something you would recommend?
LOL, it might have been tempting if I'd been into him but maybe for another date, lol. I mean, I can imagine that it might feel nice.

To YAZ: can you imagine getting hickeys on your forearm and how you'd explain that to the ladies and fellas at work?

To mule: Love the hillbilly date story. Keep em coming--I see a book in you.

Old 05-25-2013, 03:34 PM

2,942 posts, read 6,009,126 times
This is going to be fun:

1) I'm being sexually harrassed at work. I mean look at my girls, they are a DD and my back is killing me right now. Said while the waiter was pouring water into my glass at dinner - he almost dropped the pitcher on himself.

2) We originally met for coffee, I was hungry so I asked her if she was interested in grabbing a bite to eat. We pass by a nice looking restaurant, I said how about here, she looked at me and said "you can't afford this place". Can't make this stuff up!

Old 05-25-2013, 03:47 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,377,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
That's pretty common. Men lie about their height ALL the time. I can't tell you how many times men have told me that I MUST be taller than 6'1" because THEY are 6'3"...and I can see the top of his head.

Men, why lie about your height????? It's OBVIOUS that you are lying. You can't fake height. I don't get this one.
Same as people who lie about weight. 200 pounds is not ''chubby'', it is obese.

There is no point in hiding anything about your appearance, because if you present yourself one way, and show up differently, it is over before it started.

Be authentic to who you are, warts and all, because pretending to be someone else, is a disaster.

Old 05-25-2013, 06:00 PM

6,732 posts, read 9,999,377 times
Great tale, muleskinner .

Old 05-25-2013, 08:15 PM

11,078 posts, read 15,086,202 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Great tale, muleskinner .
Thank you..I'm a walking,talking disaster,but I sure do have a good time...even when I ain't

Old 05-28-2013, 08:11 AM

1,843 posts, read 3,059,726 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by muleskinner View Post
You know,this online dating stuff is something I have never understood...aren't you girls scared to do that stuff?hell,as rough as I am I'm scared of it and wouldn't even think about doing it.
I've been with my faince for 8 years now, but before I met him I tried the online thing. It never worked well for me. It was scary but at the time I just wasn't finding anyone at school to date.

Old 05-28-2013, 08:26 AM

5,121 posts, read 6,806,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Same as people who lie about weight. 200 pounds is not ''chubby'', it is obese.

There is no point in hiding anything about your appearance, because if you present yourself one way, and show up differently, it is over before it started.

Be authentic to who you are, warts and all, because pretending to be someone else, is a disaster.

Well, 200 pounds isn't obese if you are 7 feet tall!

Okay, in all seriousness I get what you are saying. It's weird that people lie about things like weight, height, age, etc when eventually you are going to see someone face-to-face. It's like you said, over before it's started.

I think I am lucky in that I just don't take good pictures (not photogenic for some reason--I always seem to be blinking, or I try to compensate and hold my eyes open so I am "bug eyed," or the flash washes me out, or the angle is bad, or someone took a picture of me scuba diving so I am no makeup, stringy salt-water soaked hair, etc). So that means back when I tried online dating, I almost always looked better in person than in the photos! A lot all the men I went out with said so too. And yeah, I am ashamed to admit it would feed my ego when I got a, "wow, you are really pretty" comment or two. I don't know, maybe they were just buttering me up, if they were, it was working because it made me feel good. It's too bad I never met anyone online though. Like I said, I dated a lot of crazies and jerks. I met a few nice guys too, but it never worked out for one reason or another--there was just no chemistry.

I might try online again during the summer. But I don't know just yet. I was hoping to try single's events and such but so far, I haven't been able to make it to any that are being held in my area because of other obligations on the same days. Seems like my weekends are either over booked with friends wanting to go out, single events, and diving events all on the same day... or I have nothing.

Old 05-28-2013, 08:44 AM

2,186 posts, read 2,921,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YAZ View Post
I have no idea how one would go about sucking a forearm.

Probably much like sucking any other body part.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships