Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2013, 06:50 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,404,454 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
PUA certainly works. If it didnt work, thousands of guys wouldnt be spending huge amounts of money on it, decade after decade. You may not like the fact that it works, but that does not change the reality. We do not live in the world you wish it was, we live in the world that it actualy is. The most important things that PUA teaches guys is to get out there, be social and spend time with women, something that guys who have problems dating rarely do. Another thing it teaches them, is that being a nice guy or a white knioght is actualy repulsive and will never net you results you want. Those are all good things and many more, I believe that both men and women should appreciate.
Let me guess, you buy Enzyte and think that works too?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2013, 06:52 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,017,046 times
Quote:
Of course if one shows you how wrong you are, it must be bogus. hahahaha denial

Here is one....of a short, bolding guy picking up hotties left and right....must be fake

Tyler Infield Compilation - YouTube
2:01: Turned down. She's so freaked out and amazed that eventually, because he WILL NOT let go of her, she invites him to go to a place where there will be lots of people instead. Yeah, he sure got laid that night.

2:37: Woman narrowly escapes of to the right after he finally lets her go. She has nervously been saying "you're funny, you're funny" over and over again up until that point with her lower body pointed away from him as he's pawing all over her.

2:49: He finally puts the woman down and of course immediately the shot turns off so you can't see her getting away...if she pawed him in return I'm approximately 1000% sure they'd have continued the shot at least long enough to show that.

2:58: She hits his hand and DOESN'T lean into him to continue it, she really means that slap but she's freaked out and embarrassed, like most of the women so far in this video except the one very early on who he's sloppily kissing while she rocks all over the place...nope, she's not drunk as hell.

3:02: He's kissing her and she grips his hand not to pull him closer but to push it away, you see that a second later. At 3:07 she again tries to somehow politely get away but he grabs her again. At 3:20 he's finally putting her down and she isn't leaning into him and laughing, she's grinning with instinctive chimp-like nervousness and readjusting her clothes downward...certainly not upward! Oh sure, score. Much later I *think* he's leading her to a cab, she must have given in to at least going somewhere else. No indication that where they're going is off to get laid, I'm pretty sure they'd have included that. But who knows.

3:35: She does seem interested. Thank God, maybe he at least got this one to stick around for a few minutes so fewer women with higher standards weren't subjected to his grabbing them, forcing them to kiss them and throwing them into the air. Notice we don't get his answer to "So what are you doing tonight?" though.

After that, the dude starts talking in his odd whiny voice to a whole crowd and I shut things off at that time.

Score!

Old 06-13-2013, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
That's everyone's defense mechanism.. "it must be fake".
No, actually, that one PUA scandal (if you can call it that, nobody cared very much) was 100% proven to be a male actor.

Old 06-13-2013, 06:57 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,638,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheImportersWife View Post
Let me guess, you buy Enzyte and think that works too?
I missed you.

Old 06-13-2013, 06:58 PM

Quote:
PUA certainly works. If it didnt work, thousands of guys wouldnt be spending huge amounts of money on it, decade after decade.
Foolproof logic! Right up there with "if diet pills didn't work, people wouldn't spend hundreds of dollars on them decade after decade."

Desperation always has a market.

Old 06-13-2013, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Kid, why not watch the guys to whom it comes naturally to talk to women? Watch the Latinos, African Americans and Native Americans. One thing you'll notice that's very common is that before they make a move, they try to catch the woman's eye. If she holds their gaze, or better yet, gives them a smile, then they move in to start a convo. No canned lines or moves necessary, but a nice smile is de rigeur. Don't watch some lame dudes who have to memorize lines, moves, body language and facial expressions as if they're in acting school. Watch the pros who are as comfortable with women as anyone raised in a family and a culture of women can be.
This is some very good, very usable advice, IMO.

Old 06-13-2013, 07:00 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,231,741 times
Someone on cd linked to me an article about how one man proved PUA to be a scam for the people that need it most : awkward, undesirable men. The so called coaches do not actually help those people get a date.

Old 06-13-2013, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
Someone on cd linked to me an article about how one man proved PUA to be a scam for the people that need it most : awkward, undesirable men. The so called coaches do not actually help those people get a date.
Would you mind sharing that link?

Old 06-13-2013, 07:03 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,942,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
This is some very good, very usable advice, IMO.

If that's good advice, then how come you're against PUA? A lot of things you get from PUA sites are that stuff.

I'm trying to grasp your logic here.

Old 06-13-2013, 07:04 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,942,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post

I don't understand how it can be a scam, it's not just one small company putting this out. It's thousands of people and advice all over the net on how to be better at talking to the opposite sex. No a lot of it is not a scam, but some is.

Just like anything out there, you have to pick and choose where you get your information. I guess most people on this website are too dense to grasp that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships