Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2013, 03:19 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,607,414 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by monemi View Post
People have already said it works on women with low self esteem yada yada yada...

Are you even paying attention?
Yes..."it works on every woman, but the woman you may ask about it". We all know the whole story. Fellas, if you need advice on how to approach women, ask someone who A: has a clue what it is they want and B: has actualy seduced and had success in approaching many women. There are a ton of videos on youtube showing PUA guys having insane success picking up girls all over the place. But since its not what you want to believe, it must be fake and setup....Right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2013, 03:21 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,607,414 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Yeah, didn't think you could post one.

I'll be back later though to check though, I'd be curious if anyone actually finds a non-bogus one of these.
Of course if one shows you how wrong you are, it must be bogus. hahahaha denial

Here is one....of a short, bolding guy picking up hotties left and right....must be fake

http://youtu.be/wFTR9jNkeCg

Old 06-13-2013, 03:22 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,939,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
To me, it doesn't. It teaches manipulation and how to take advantage of women by pretending to be someone you're not.

If you want to learn normal interaction, why not just hang out with people who are normal and interact with each other? I just worry that these poor guys are going to learn some very negative things and that it's going to harm them in the long run.

The problem is that you don't understand even the general idea of it and then are completely against it and debate it to the death. That's kind of the definition of ignorance.

Old 06-13-2013, 03:31 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,403,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
But aren't the videos all over youtube completely set up? Some dude trying to prove what a stud he is is going to post only the videos that make him look like a stud. Not the ones where women laugh in his face, or he gets thrown out of a bar for harassing women.
Guess they haven't heard the proverb only believe half of what you see and none of what you hear. (The saying holds true for some of the "prophets" on here. )

Old 06-13-2013, 03:33 PM

7,796 posts, read 16,403,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Of course if one shows you how wrong you are, it must be bogus. hahahaha denial

Here is one....of a short, bolding guy picking up hotties left and right....must be fake

Tyler Infield Compilation - YouTube
Have you read some of the comments on in regards to that video? LOL

Old 06-13-2013, 03:40 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,230,482 times
To me, it's not a pick up, unless you get a number AND go out on a date.

Old 06-13-2013, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Yes..."it works on every woman, but the woman you may ask about it". We all know the whole story. Fellas, if you need advice on how to approach women, ask someone who A: has a clue what it is they want and B: has actualy seduced and had success in approaching many women. There are a ton of videos on youtube showing PUA guys having insane success picking up girls all over the place. But since its not what you want to believe, it must be fake and setup....Right.

That's everyone's defense mechanism.. "it must be fake".

I don't get how everyone says these videos are so set up, I see people I know doing this stuff all the time with women and they didn't even know what PUA was. There's nothing crazy or special about PUA, it's just a name so people can capitalize financially on something that many guys can't do and could really benefit from.

Sure, some of it can be dumb.. but that's true for anything. Not every golf pro is going to be your best option.

Old 06-13-2013, 03:45 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,635,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgler09 View Post
The problem is that you don't understand even the general idea of it and then are completely against it and debate it to the death. That's kind of the definition of ignorance.
Yeah, the fact that I KNOW a few guys that subscribe to it and have had guys try it on me makes me completely ignorant about it. I understand it just fine.

Old 06-13-2013, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Yeah, the fact that I KNOW a few guys that subscribe to it and have had guys try it on me makes me completely ignorant about it. I understand it just fine.
Yes, you are ignorant to it. You make it obvious you don't really understand it by how you talk about it, because most points you make are irrelevant or describe a very small population.

It'd be equivalent to me calling all black people crack heads or all women gold diggers. It sounds stupid, just like you subscribing to the idea that all PUA is one way.

Old 06-13-2013, 03:51 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,230,482 times
Quote:
Many inexperienced young women fall for these PUA types. They get pregnant, the guy leaves them, and they develop emotional baggage. My free online dating market is, like, 80% of women with children.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships