Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-13-2013, 02:41 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,606,441 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Nah, I don't hate the PUA type, I just want nothing to do with them. I've also warned all of my lady friends and sent most of them links to sites that show PUA technique so they know what to look out for.

So I say keep posting about it! The more attention it gets, the more women will know what kind of guy to avoid.
IF PUA didnt work and was soooo ineffective, then why bother warn anyone of anything? It should take care of itself as we all know that PUA simply doesnt work....hahahaha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2013, 02:42 PM

1,102 posts, read 1,350,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Exactly. If a stranger were to touch me, his game would be over before it began. Same with negging. Talking to women doesn't have to be complicated or require formulas. Just strike up a casual chat. No flattery, nothing over-the-top. Just smile and be friendly. Not a big deal. It beats having the woman call security on you.
This is hilarious. Game or "PUA" is not about one liners and touching a random stranger. It's about being charming, funny, building attraction and comfort. I wouldn't touch a girl I haven't met and built rapport with either.

Old 06-13-2013, 02:43 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
IF PUA didnt work and was soooo ineffective, then why bother warn anyone of anything? It should take care of itself as we all know that PUA simply doesnt work....hahahaha
Oh, it does work. I do have some female friends who have been burned like I have and I also have a few younger friends that are a bit naive when it comes to men. I tell my girlfriends or women I know that have lower self esteem and may be vulnerable to be picked up like this. They need to know not to trust the salesman selling snake oil.

It works great on naive, over trusting women and women with low self esteem and low self worth.

Old 06-13-2013, 02:43 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times
Quote:
Why? Because I stand up for myself and don't want to be groped by a stranger?

In that case, I consider it a compliment.
Yeah, non-feminists are the good ones who don't mind a little good old-fashioned molestation against their wishes!

Damned feminists anyway. Bring back the old days when you could just rape 'er, tell everyone she's lying and be done with it! (I have a feeling that's the only way half these posters ever hope to get any anyway...just LOOK OUT FOR DEM SCARY FEMINISITS...[eyes shifting back and forth])

Unwanted gropers and insulters unite! Women LOVE that sort of thing! Just not lesbo commie feminazies...

Well, at least this forum is always good for a giggle.

Old 06-13-2013, 02:44 PM

5,472 posts, read 7,606,441 times
Quote:
Oh, it does work. I do have some female friends who have been burned like I have and I also have a few younger friends that are a bit naive when it comes to men. I tell my girlfriends or women I know that have lower self esteem and may be vulnerable to be picked up like this. They need to know not to trust the salesman selling snake oil.
Well at least you admit that it works....thats good enough for me. Personaly, when i see a PUA in action I usually just laugh at it, but hey thats me.

Old 06-13-2013, 02:45 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy1316 View Post
This is hilarious. Game or "PUA" is not about one liners and touching a random stranger. It's about being charming, funny, building attraction and comfort. I wouldn't touch a girl I haven't met and built rapport with either.
Oh, that's interesting since any site I've (reluctantly...and I washed my hands and the keyboard afterward) clicked that was suggested here basically had pick-up lines posted front and center.

As for the touching, that was brought up by a poster here who NEVVVVVVVVER would EVVVVVVER need this sort of thing...but well, er...knew all the phrases and techniques and references and...Yeah. That guy. (You know I'm talkin' to you, Ascension. Just playing, don't worry...)

So we were answering that.

Old 06-13-2013, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
(shrug) So, okay, again I say, just do it then. What's the big deal in that case?

Go for it, give us a full report.

p.s. It's hilarious how some men are so wimpy-arse scared of women in general that not wanting to be insulted and then scr*wed means one is a "feminist." LOL. Cute!
I called you a feminist because you sound militant and angry about men. I love women, scared would not be an adjective to describe how I feel about women lol.

I don't consider myself a PUA, but when I am single and interacting with new women, I naturally have the traits of "game," and yeah, it works.

Old 06-13-2013, 02:46 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times
Quote:
Yeah, non-feminists are the good ones who don't mind a little good old-fashioned molestation against their wishes!

Damned feminists anyway. Bring back the old days when you could just rape 'er, tell everyone she's lying and be done with it! (I have a feeling that's the only way half these posters ever hope to get any anyway...just LOOK OUT FOR DEM SCARY FEMINISITS...[eyes shifting back and forth])

Unwanted gropers and insulters unite! Women LOVE that sort of thing! Just not lesbo commie feminazies...

Well, at least this forum is always good for a giggle.
Yeah, we women should just accept that we're going to be molested and just need to get over it! I mean, it's just BIOLOGY that men are this way, it's the way they're wired so we should just shut our pretty little mouths and let them do what they want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascension2012 View Post
Well at least you admit that it works....thats good enough for me.
Yep. It works to manipulate vulnerable women who are already down on themselves.

Be proud, PUA!

Old 06-13-2013, 02:46 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,655,977 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
A bunch of posters say that PUA is a bad thing. PUA people say that PUA is a good thing. I want to see this art for myself. You know, examine the artwork as if it were in a museum. Evaluate it with a rubric as if I was a judge in a dog show. Too often pick-up art videos on youtube are fake. I want to see the real thing.
You can't really, as this happens as more of a one-on-one thing.

Old 06-13-2013, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Oh, that's interesting since any site I've (reluctantly...and I washed my hands and the keyboard afterward) clicked that was suggested here basically had pick-up lines posted front and center.

As for the touching, that was brought up by a poster here who NEVVVVVVVVER would EVVVVVVER need this sort of thing...but well, er...knew all the phrases and techniques and references and...Yeah. That guy. (You know I'm talkin' to you, Ascension. Just playing, don't worry...)

So we were answering that.
Then you're looking at stupid PUA sites. Game and one liners and pick up lines dont mix.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships