Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2013, 06:02 PM

26,701 posts, read 41,805,788 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe182 View Post
And you wouldn't feel guilty about lying to her?
I'd make sure that I could stand being around her if me and her were playing ride the D-train so I would not be totally lying to her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2013, 06:03 PM

10,930 posts, read 11,746,529 times
If you think I'm using you for sex, scram. It's meant to be fun for everyone, not relationship bait. If that's your game, find some limp dic*, so you don't feel used and confused.

Old 08-10-2013, 06:05 PM

16,959 posts, read 17,377,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe182 View Post
Guys: If a girl you were seeing flat out asked you if you are just interested in her for sex, would you tell her the truth if you were? And what would you say?
Id laugh, cause I make it crystal clear from the beginning that I'm only using her for sex.

Old 08-10-2013, 06:06 PM

120 posts, read 194,088 times
Who cares??? I'm tired of hearing about women say they've been "used for sex" like it's some sort of rip-off or scam. Isn't sex something that is mutually enjoyed between two people? Isn't it pleasurable? How are you getting scammed by having a free pleasurable experience?

Old 08-10-2013, 06:07 PM

3,218 posts, read 2,819,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
I'd make sure that I could stand being around her if me and her were playing ride the D-train so I would not be totally lying to her.
So in other words you'd make sure you actually liked her before you say you do

Old 08-10-2013, 06:11 PM

3,218 posts, read 2,819,137 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowerOfThings View Post
Who cares??? I'm tired of hearing about women say they've been "used for sex" like it's some sort of rip-off or scam. Isn't sex something that is mutually enjoyed between two people? Isn't it pleasurable? How are you getting scammed by having a free pleasurable experience?
I see your point, but I think most women need to feel that the guy they're with sees them as more than just sex. There's nothing wrong with just being a booty call but I think both parties should be aware that, that is all it is.

Old 08-10-2013, 06:13 PM

706 posts, read 1,206,885 times
Quote:
Because sex to some people means more than a pleasurable experience.

Old 08-10-2013, 06:16 PM

17,869 posts, read 21,023,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kat247 View Post
Because sex to some people means more than a pleasurable experience.
People also can become attached after sex, which can be a problem if it's not mutual.

Old 08-10-2013, 06:19 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,684,682 times
Ask for commitment and you will have your answer.

Another way to know is that a guy will not want to spend much time around you or talking to you outside of sex.

Old 08-10-2013, 06:21 PM

2,758 posts, read 4,965,482 times
Quote:
Yea, I agree here.
But at the end of the day, guys lie a lot of the time just to get a woman to sleep with them. But most of the time, the guys that lie should be able to be spotted from pretty far away. Make sure a guys actions match up with his words. If they don't, then he is full of BS.
Also, if a woman sleep with a guy on the first or second date, you don't even make it a challenge for the guy, and many many guys will consider you at best a FWB. And see how that works? IMO, a FWB is also when someone is used for sex. BUT, since both people are having so much fun, no one really considers it 'using'.
Honestly, now that I think about it, the only time I hear someone compaign about being used for sex is if the sex isn't good, or the other person isn't that good looking.
How many times have you heard the following, "OMG, that HOT guy was totally using me for sex, I'm SOOOOO pissed!"
I've never heard that complaint, and of the hot guys I know, women are EXTREMELY eager to do ANYTHING a guy wants in the bedroom. I think at the of the day, the excuse, "he used me for sex!" is a way to push the responsibility of the relationship on the other person. But in reality, it seemed like a good idea at the time, and for whatever reason one person decides they had enough of the 'using' and then has to explain their short tryst to their friends.

And really, guys complain often (myself included) that woman use them for free meals, entertainment, etc. Doesn't the guy have fun also ?
The key thing to learn is that people will use other people for anything really. Do you want to let someone use you ? I have let women use me, and I used to give the benefit of the doubt. I have adjusted my lifestyle to decrease the opportunity for being used. I really have only myself to blame for being used.

Anyone that is used over and over again is either lieing and trying to cover up their intentions, or they continue to let others use them over and over. It shouldn't be that hard to figure out when someone is using you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships