Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-24-2013, 01:42 PM

31,045 posts, read 22,077,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
I had a coworker years ago who was oblivious to what was appropriate at work. She once told me and another girl that she and her husband were always looking for a third. A little nervous laughter and a lot of awkward glances followed. Never came up again.
Thats what I would expect most often; A couple looking for a female third. The Hotwifing that Anna brought up seemed to me as being a distant second but its not like there would be accurate ststistics anywhere.

Old 08-24-2013, 02:19 PM

10,363 posts, read 20,799,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
I had a coworker years ago who was oblivious to what was appropriate at work. She once told me and another girl that she and her husband were always looking for a third. A little nervous laughter and a lot of awkward glances followed. Never came up again.
I'm trying to imagine a scenario where some ditzy young lady raises her hand and volunteers to be the third. In front of the whole crew too.

Old 08-24-2013, 02:33 PM

3,793 posts, read 4,600,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
You should be happy that your wife is happy! Now you can go play golf and get her off your back to clean the Attic or Garage.
Good point. Clearly I've never been married, or I might have thought of it that way.

Old 08-24-2013, 10:01 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,016,245 times
IT would upset me especially if she was my type. I hope it never happens

Old 08-25-2013, 09:46 AM

31,045 posts, read 22,077,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
I'm trying to imagine a scenario where some ditzy young lady raises her hand and volunteers to be the third. In front of the whole crew too.
I'm sure the majority of approaches are much more discreet and that.

Old 08-26-2013, 06:42 AM

63 posts, read 132,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nearnorth View Post
So my wife gets to have sex with other guys but I don't get to have sex with other women? I have to say, that sounds like a bit of a raw deal.
It's a raw deal if you are not into that, sure! However, some guys really, really like it...

Old 08-26-2013, 06:50 AM

63 posts, read 132,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
Thats what I would expect most often; A couple looking for a female third. The Hotwifing that Anna brought up seemed to me as being a distant second but its not like there would be accurate ststistics anywhere.
agreed, I do believe most men want the FMF. Whereas MFM would be a lesser fantasy. Evidence suggests that it is a growing interest though, especially with a well written book devoted to the subject. statistics would indeed be very difficult with so much fake stuff and posers on the internet.

Old 08-26-2013, 07:24 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,701,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
I have one of those. She's 26 and just got a job at Walgreens. We've known her for several months (friend of a friend, our paths cross from time to time), and she flirted with us once to shock us. I calmly flirted back, which knocked her back a bit and since then she has been very vocal about volunteering. She's a single mom and I get the idea she'd be happy with a sugar daddy/mama situation but she would easily come to us if we asked. But she's 26 and just got a job at Walgreens! She's thrilled. My oldest daughter is 17 and might be getting a job at Walgreens (a different one). I subscribe to the campsite rule. Don't toy with the hot mess.

Old 08-26-2013, 08:08 AM

5,012 posts, read 7,873,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I have one of those. She's 26 and just got a job at Walgreens. We've known her for several months (friend of a friend, our paths cross from time to time), and she flirted with us once to shock us. I calmly flirted back, which knocked her back a bit and since then she has been very vocal about volunteering. She's a single mom and I get the idea she'd be happy with a sugar daddy/mama situation but she would easily come to us if we asked. But she's 26 and just got a job at Walgreens! She's thrilled. My oldest daughter is 17 and might be getting a job at Walgreens (a different one). I subscribe to the campsite rule. Don't toy with the hot mess.
Hot messes are my favorite. Does that make me one?

Old 08-26-2013, 01:20 PM
FBJ

39,605 posts, read 59,016,245 times
I can only see a guy wanting to be approached by a hot lesbian couple and a woman wanting to be approached by a hot heteroxsexual couple

Not sure why I man would want to be in a threesome that involves another guy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.