Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2013, 08:07 PM

947 posts, read 1,187,420 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwithknifes View Post
That's extremley rare.

It's best to assume women don't want sex, no matter what the situation is. That way you won't get dissapointed.
On the contrary, this kind of thinking will set you up for disappointment

Old 08-31-2013, 08:21 PM

231 posts, read 294,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funwithknifes View Post
That's extremley rare.

It's best to assume women don't want sex, no matter what the situation is. That way you won't get dissapointed.
It's best to assume your not going to get the job anyway. That way you won't get disappointed.

Old 08-31-2013, 08:55 PM

17,639 posts, read 22,650,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by willow bear View Post
If I'm inviting a guy into my bedroom he better be getting down to business. And I mean down.
I'm from downsouth. That is where I spend a lot of my time......

Old 08-31-2013, 09:01 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,880,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
I'm from downsouth. That is where I spend a lot of my time......
Oh you are naughty.

Old 08-31-2013, 09:08 PM

17,639 posts, read 22,650,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Oh you are naughty.
I aim to please, baby girl......

Old 08-31-2013, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk J View Post
I aim to please, baby girl......
That's what she said.

Old 08-31-2013, 09:38 PM

1,392 posts, read 2,100,357 times
Quote:
No. Duh.
Uhhhh.. other way around? The answer is YEAH. You should at least try something.
I also like waiting, but then on the other hand it can never hurt to start sex early and it CAN hurt NOT to. The PUA community always says that to, essentially, keep a girl's attention. A lot of girls are dumb and for some reason they stick with the guy who has sex with them first. But yeah, doesn't have to be sex, could just fool around.

In general a girl is going to acquiesce to advances to a guy she knows and is comfortable with and in her bed with her in private. I'll bet that the percentage of receptiveness in instances like this would be far higher than most people realize regardless of the context of the relationship between the girl and the guy and any other relationships they have with other people. Women have less self-control once they get started than men, their desire in and of itself is actually more powerful.

Old 08-31-2013, 10:05 PM

231 posts, read 294,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanuttree View Post
Uhhhh.. other way around? The answer is YEAH. You should at least try something.
I also like waiting, but then on the other hand it can never hurt to start sex early and it CAN hurt NOT to. The PUA community always says that to, essentially, keep a girl's attention. A lot of girls are dumb and for some reason they stick with the guy who has sex with them first. But yeah, doesn't have to be sex, could just fool around.

In general a girl is going to acquiesce to advances to a guy she knows and is comfortable with and in her bed with her in private. I'll bet that the percentage of receptiveness in instances like this would be far higher than most people realize regardless of the context of the relationship between the girl and the guy and any other relationships they have with other people. Women have less self-control once they get started than men, their desire in and of itself is actually more powerful.
Ughh...I hate my life right now. It's over and has been for a while. Right now I'm pretty much wasting time trying to figure out where it went wrong. Long story short, she flaked. I actually got a text that said "you act like you're not interested"...that is so far from the truth. I'm thinking she rejected me because she thought I was hanging out with her just to be nice. It's almost like she completely ignored the one time I did kiss her.

I'm out of college and back in the house conducting a job search. Being in the house is torture. My romantic prospects are pretty much zippo until I find a job. Yes, I am being a whiny, oversensitive little girl but I can't help it. At least I learned something.

Old 08-31-2013, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanuttree View Post

Lmao! Your funny.

Old 08-31-2013, 10:10 PM

3,549 posts, read 5,378,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewC7 View Post
Ughh...I hate my life right now. It's over and has been for a while. Right now I'm pretty much wasting time trying to figure out where it went wrong. Long story short, she flaked. I actually got a text that said "you act like you're not interested"...that is so far from the truth. I'm thinking she rejected me because she thought I was hanging out with her just to be nice. It's almost like she completely ignored the one time I did kiss her.

I'm out of college and back in the house conducting a job search. Being in the house is torture. My romantic prospects are pretty much zippo until I find a job. Yes, I am being a whiny, oversensitive little girl but I can't help it. At least I learned something.
Props for taking responsibility. Chalk it up as a lesson learned.

Honestly, if it's because you didnt make a move that she flaked then youre better off without her. Those arent the kind of girls you date anyways.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.