Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2013, 02:36 PM

2,386 posts, read 3,270,732 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
I could care less what any man makes, I have my own money, always have and never depended on someone else to take care of me financially.

Your money or anyone else's money means nothing to me and never has because it is not mine.

Your choice to pick females who look at your net worth financially instead of your net worth as a person.
Perfect
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2013, 02:39 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,247,240 times
Are you kidding me? I'm overweight and I get the hottest guy in the room. Or guys.

Sex appeal has got bugger all to do with poundage. Up to a point, that is. When you're my age, everyone has a coupla extra, and if they don't, they've just lost it, or are too scrawny.

It's not very many people who have perfect bodies, and some men LIKE curves in all the right places.

Old 09-19-2013, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
Are you kidding me? I'm overweight and I get the hottest guy in the room. Or guys.

Sex appeal has got bugger all to do with poundage. Up to a point, that is. When you're my age, everyone has a coupla extra, and if they don't, they've just lost it, or are too scrawny.

It's not very many people who have perfect bodies, and some men LIKE curves in all the right places.
Great post

Who said skinny and boney is the only way to go? Lol we are all different shapes and sizes and there's someone for everyone in my opinion

Old 09-19-2013, 02:47 PM

4,857 posts, read 7,614,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post

Sex appeal has got bugger all to do with poundage. Up to a point, that is.

Exactly. Forget curvy or thick..You agree that he shouldn't date a woman he thinks is "too fat".

Old 09-19-2013, 02:50 PM

2,761 posts, read 2,232,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elained10 View Post
Great post

Who said skinny and boney is the only way to go? Lol we are all different shapes and sizes and there's someone for everyone in my opinion
Seriously who said this? Average or fit/athletic weight is the way to go. No wonder America is one of the fattest nations in the world with the posts I have read in threads.

I call myself stocky but know I should weigh less for health reasons even though i'm more fit and strong than my age group.

The fatter a person is, the more likely they will end up costing the government more medical bills. Lose weight for yourself and live a healthier life. Don't give up and accept your size. That will lead to an early grave!

Old 09-19-2013, 02:57 PM

3,549 posts, read 5,379,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
I could care less what any man makes, I have my own money, always have and never depended on someone else to take care of me financially.

Your money or anyone else's money means nothing to me and never has because it is not mine.

Your choice to pick females who look at your net worth financially instead of your net worth as a person.
Lol you missed the point but A for effort.

Btw - I made less than Half of what I do now when I met my gf. So obviously I know she doesn't care that much. Even now I make far more she's the most low maintenance woman I have ever met in my life and I've been on dates with hundreds of women.

Quote:
I have not worked for 3 years as I WANTED to RAISE my son. Not the same as being a stay at home GF at 19, I could not and would not do that. Now my son is older I decided to do something so I'm currently at university getting my degree in Adult Nursing so your WOW comment is void...............My comment about a man being married to his job was general. A lot of men work long hours 6 days a week. That's a situation I'd stay clear of.
Hahahaha....

So youre talking down on my gf for not working tho its really not practical.

Yet you have been a single unemployed mom for 3 years?

Give me a break.. my gf usually works when she an. Yet youre a young single mother who has chosen not to work for 3 years? Explain how thats better..

Pot meet kettle..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Old 09-19-2013, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstan-dan View Post
Lol you missed the point but A for effort.

Btw - I made less than Half of what I do now when I met my gf. So obviously I know she doesn't care that much. Even now I make far more she's the most low maintenance woman I have ever met in my life and I've been on dates with hundreds of women.

Hahahaha....

So youre talking down on my gf for not working tho its really not practical.

Yet you have been a single unemployed mom for 3 years?

Give me a break.. my gf usually works when she an. Yet youre a young single mother who has chosen not to work for 3 years? Explain how thats better..

Pot meet kettle..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

I had a job as a Gym instructor I went to school for 4 years. After working for a couple I had a child and decided I didn't want to send him to a nursery for someone else to raise him when I could do it. I had a great situation and money so I was lucky enough to stay at home and be a mum for a few years. I'm very lucky. I didn't choose at 19 to stay at home and clean up after my BF lol

Old 09-19-2013, 03:16 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,181,467 times
Quote:
I had a job as a Gym instructor I went to school for 4 years. After working for a couple I had a child and decided I didn't want to send him to a nursery for someone else to raise him when I could do it. I had a great situation and money so I was lucky enough to stay at home and be a mum for a few years. I'm very lucky. I didn't choose at 19 to stay at home and clean up after my BF lol
Does it matter? As long as people are happy with the choices that they have made - that's all that really counts.

Old 09-19-2013, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdrop93 View Post
Does it matter? As long as people are happy with the choices that they have made - that's all that really counts.
Nope. Just making a point that people look for different qualities and find different things attractive it's not all about who makes the most money or who's fat/thin blond/brunette/redhead etc everyone likes what they like

Old 09-19-2013, 03:25 PM

896 posts, read 1,177,946 times
Ya know, I can understand not wanting to date someone who is fat (or short, or a certain race, or broke, orwhatever...) but what I don't understand is this deep seated need to tell everyone that you won't date someone who is fat. What's the goal here? Is it to make yourself look better by saying, "I am too good for X group of people"? Can't you just not date them and stop making such a big production out of it?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships