Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-25-2013, 09:08 PM

428 posts, read 445,742 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the minx View Post
Wth does your knee have to do with your looks?
It just one thing wrong with me. Most of which occurred "helping other people". Ain't that a b****!

Oh well, won't take it back for anything.

Old 10-25-2013, 09:11 PM

543 posts, read 534,381 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpie99 View Post
whats with you and girls age 18-24?? They look like teenagers. Women look better in their late 20s because they actually look like young women and less child-like.
Do you even read what you post? Call the sWAT team again.

Old 10-25-2013, 09:18 PM

81 posts, read 145,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by flathead4 View Post
Do you even read what you post? Call the sWAT team again.
Yes, I was referring to the age group 18-24. It's mild pedophilia to think the best looking age group of women are those that look like teens.

Old 10-25-2013, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Yes, I was referring to the age group 18-24. It's mild pedophilia to think the best looking age group of women are those that look like teens.
Old enough to drive, old enough to vote, old enough to drink, old enough to buy a house, old enough to buy a gun. She's old enough...."for some" men.

Too young for me though personally.

Old 10-25-2013, 09:27 PM

290 posts, read 366,799 times
Whatever helps people sleep at night. From my purview, women age better than men. My mother and mother-in-law are in their mid-60s and look no older than 45, but I can't say the same for my Dad and father-in-law. Ditto for other members of my family, biological and extended, and I'd say the same for me and my wife too.

And while it could be that I live in NYC, a "fashion capital" – or maybe it's because I just don't find most men attractive – I think the women in my area generally look younger and more put-together than the men, regardless of race/income/class/whatever.

Feminism and modern dating have plenty of issues, but that hardly excuses the fountains of stupidity I see spewing from the pick-up/men's rights circles. Half the drivel those dudes put forth is so childish and so tilted toward "here are all the ways men are superior to women" that I forget where I am and think I went back to the second grade. I read that stuff if I want a laugh and have seen so many essays and blogs and whatever describing men as steeds, stallions, Adonises, etc. that I want to ask some of these dudes, "Are you SURE you want to pick up women? If so, you could start by spending less time thinking about men's faces...and pecs...and butts." [Insert "that's because you're a mangina white night" comment here. ]

Old 10-25-2013, 09:31 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,873,169 times
See? They even get upset at thought that we genuinely don't care about the whole thing.

Most of the women you are addressing aren't starting a bunch of threads complaining about their love life, or the opposite gender.

Most happy people don't have a need to start threads putting the opposite gender down. If the only way you can lift yourself up, is to push others down...... well, there is the start of your problems.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 10-25-2013, 09:32 PM

81 posts, read 145,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busse_Reeve View Post
Old enough to drive, old enough to vote, old enough to drink, old enough to buy a house, old enough to buy a gun. She's old enough...."for some" men.
Yes, I know they're old enough. It's just odd to me why that guy is so hung up on age 18-24 girls. He's basically saying teenage-looking girls look better than any age group and anything older is past their prime. LOL

Old 10-25-2013, 09:38 PM

290 posts, read 366,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Most of the women you are addressing aren't starting a bunch of threads complaining about their love life, or the opposite gender.

Most happy people don't have a need to start threads putting the opposite gender down. If the only way you can lift yourself up, is to push others down...... well, there is the start of your problems.
I don't post alot on this sub-forum but if that's what goes on I have to agree.

Look, if you're a man in your 30s or 40s and want to date strictly within the 18-24 y/o range, what good does it do to go on and on about how the women your age look like [expletive] and you don't want to date them? You can do online dating for free. Make a profile, set your age range to what you want, and see what you get. Boom. Done.

Does this complaining online help you meet women? People who want to be successful at anything, and that includes dating, go out and DO. People who don't want to do anything to change their station in life COMPLAIN.

Old 10-25-2013, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Yes, I know they're old enough. It's just odd to me why that guy is so hung up on age 18-24 girls. He's basically saying teenage-looking girls look better than any age group and anything older is past their prime. LOL
Well, some of us don't have to worry about it. It's hard enough getting 35+ to love an "old man".

Old 10-25-2013, 09:43 PM

543 posts, read 534,381 times
Quote:
It boggles the mind that eighteen and nineteen year olds might look like teenagers. And, NEWS FLASH, they are legal.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships