Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2013, 02:58 AM

175 posts, read 275,416 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dub dub II View Post
i really don't think i'll be sleeping with too many more women tbh. really close to being done with that...just that i know many women would love to be with me...so, i own many before i buy, you get me? i'll play the role distributor...if i have excess, no reason to not let others feed if they're hungry...

i guess i'm disappointed that i'm not as important to her as she is to me?

i just want her to...to be appreciative of the fact that out of all the women i could have had, i chose her even though i didn't have to. i mean, i passed up on certain sex for her, multiple times...and now she won't even talk to me?

i mean, a guy virgin passing up on sex just to be with you? does that mean nothing? because any guy knows that takes a lot of effort...it means i actually cared. but she doesn't see that, maybe? idk, she's not talking to me anymore...

women are heartless.

i should've just slept with the first that came my way, i guess.

shouldn't have developed feelings for her, i guess...because women eat those for breakfast, and defecate them before bed, while laughing maniacally at your vulnerabilities apparently...

excuse me for thinking sex was something sacred...
"Many women would love to be with you" - says who? Isn't that a bit narcisstic? And you do realise that its effectively the women who decides you'll have sex with her, not you? By all means its up to the man to make the move and escalate things, but the women has the power - its up to her if she says yes or no.

As for not being as important to her as she is to you, this relates to neediness, external validation & higher value. So what if your not as important to her, its her loss isn't it? You can't please everyone. In these early stages don't ever place more attention on a woman or put her on a pedestal (which your doing here) - there's many other women out there that want you remember, she's just 1 girl. This also screams that you need validation from an outside source.

Sex isn't sacred - millions of people do it every day. What may be sacred is good loving sex between a couple in a relationship who are very much in love, that isn't what you have with her. I know it was your first time & that's great - but it was just sex. She doesn't see it the same way as you I'm afraid, don't put too much over emphasis on it.

From what you've written in this post, the way you look at things it sounds like you have a bit of maturing to do but that's understandable, you are only 20. To say your done with sleeping with other women is daft - nothing wrong if your single and having a bit of fun.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2013, 04:22 AM

3,549 posts, read 5,375,525 times
I have had girls tell me they were virgins afterwards. Was not a good feeling if I had no interest in seriously dating them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Old 11-20-2013, 06:16 AM

3,793 posts, read 4,599,389 times
Quote:
lol move on?
Yes. Precisely.

Old 11-20-2013, 07:42 AM

73 posts, read 102,835 times
I think that men can tend to place a value on sex that just doesn't exist for women. Sex is something easily obtained for a good majority of women, but that is not true for men. So, the OP may feel as if this is something special that he has obtained, but in her eyes, it was just another meaningless encounter. OP, once you realize this, you will understand that sex is without value for some people. Take that attitude, and don't put too much stock into a sexual encounter. It will do wonders for your mental health. Just move on with your life. There will be others, and I dare say there will be ones to make you forget that this one ever existed.

Old 11-20-2013, 07:54 AM

11,110 posts, read 9,809,462 times
Quote:
lol move on?

I have a point to prove.

Move on to where? A wife?

Do I seem 30 to you?

20, and in my prime. I have many before I'm done....so many I feel sorry for their guys....

It's why when I say something, they say something back...

How do you take them in twos?

^anyway, not the issue.

Having the girl I lost my V card not talking to me is unacceptable. How do I change that? Must I do it again or something?
Yes, yes - you're a self-assured super-stud who is the envy of many a man...

...yet you're filled with angst because your first-and-ex hasn't texted you in the last 24 hours.

The self-absorption you're manifesting is neither useful nor attractive. But it does illustrate some context to whatever relationship you have with this ex of yours, and likely explains her reactions (disbelief of, and distancing from) regarding you.

Old 11-20-2013, 08:13 AM

15,713 posts, read 9,517,696 times
Quote:
Still, your first...isn't that special?
In the context of you and her, it was special to you, obviously. Maybe not so much to her finding out after the fact. Maybe had you told her when it happened, things could have been different. In fact, I suppose she could be royally upset with you that you did not choose to let her in onthe secret at the time, but "let it slip" in a text after the break up.

Old 11-20-2013, 08:29 AM

1,660 posts, read 2,533,513 times
Lol you goofed. Went from a man to a child in her eyes. Time to look to the future

Old 11-20-2013, 08:31 AM

2,758 posts, read 4,958,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by houstan-dan View Post
I have had girls tell me they were virgins afterwards. Was not a good feeling if I had no interest in seriously dating them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
This is an interesting thought process.

Perhaps the woman the OP slept with thought her and the OP were just having fun, and now she realizes she was his first ?
Perhaps there's guilt there, or something. I know some women believe their first is a really really big deal and should be special.

Also, since the OP lied to her, either by claiming he previously had sex, or now by claiming she was his first.
Either way, her trust in him is broken.

Not sure why the OP thinks he can lie to people and they will be ok with such behavior.

Some people do not like being lied to. It may be that simple.

Old 11-20-2013, 08:32 AM

36,505 posts, read 30,843,355 times
Quote:
So, today, it slipped to my ex, via text, that she was my first.

The last thing she texted me back was "I don't believe you." I was like "Ok, then..." as it was the truth. No use trying to convince someone of the truth, as it will be found out, whether I like it or not....

Anyway, I've texted her a couple times since then, but, no response...but I don't get it. Why wouldn't she want to talk to me after I told her she was the first girl I ever had? That means she won, right?

so her not texting me back leads me to wonder..

What exactly is going through her head? , I explicitly lied to her.
What did she win?
I think you answered your own question. You lied to her, why would she want to continue talking to a liar?

Old 11-20-2013, 08:37 AM

35,095 posts, read 51,226,239 times
The first is just the first, not a big deal to me and no more important than anyone after that.

It could possibly have something to do with the fact that you lied to her first and now you are trying to tell her the truth which she could see as a tactic to get her back.
Something like: "Oh, isn't that special I was his first, I should go back to him because that is so special", blah, blah, blah

After that, who in hades cares what their ex thinks? She is obviously an ex for a reason and if she is not talking to you it gives you more time to go out and find another woman unless of course you would rather waste more of your life trying to figure out why an EX is not talking to you.

Move on already and quit giving her the power to run your life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships