Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2013, 08:47 PM

6,732 posts, read 10,011,630 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones
Highly sexual women often find the visual aspects of sex unappealing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AT-AT28 View Post
Thank makes absolutely no logical sense, even for feminazis

OMG, are you kidding?!? You actually think that women who love sex and love men, but are turned on by the wonderful non-visible stuff are feminazis? How does that make any logical sense?

Every day there is another dude on this forum claiming that pro sex = anti men. I think you guys are nuts.

Honestly, have you never heard the phrase 'bumping uglies'?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2013, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weezerfan84 View Post
No marriage and no kids says a lot about what you are about at 40. Like you said, you dated a lot of what you considered "hot women", but for some reason none of these situations materialized into anything long-term. You said dated, not relationship.

If you're chasing the perfect body, then you are basically looking for a woman that's just as self absorbed as you. There's nothing wrong with being self absorbed, if you accept the consequences of it. The problem is, as self absorbed as you are, if you date someone just like you, they are going to be just as self absorbed as you are too. You both are going to always be on guard monitoring your own flaws and their flaws as well. Who wants to be in a relationship where they feel they are always under the bright lights, and not collecting a lot of money or free swag?

If I'm getting paid to be fit, like a celebrity, then you can scrutinize my body all you want. If we are both just your "typical" human, then GTFO if you are going to judge my body. If I want to eat two servings of ice cream and I work out every day, I don't want be doucebag girlfriend or boyfriend monitoring what I eat.

I totally understand why you want her to be fit, but at 40, and you're still chasing for that perfect body, I have a feeling you will be in this same situation at 45, 50, 55, 60...... Well, you get the idea.
Now we're getting somewhere...

Old 11-21-2013, 08:53 PM

41,936 posts, read 37,058,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
Honestly, have you never heard the phrase 'bumping uglies'?

Honestly no. What the heck is that?

Old 11-21-2013, 08:54 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,943,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Honestly no. What the heck is that?
You go around touching ugly people.

Old 11-21-2013, 08:57 PM

Ok, I googled it, it is just slang for sex. Not sure what relevancy it has here.

Old 11-21-2013, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
Um we were talking about ladies thinking sex is dirty?
No, we were talking about ladies thinking sex is awesome and healthy, but thinking that the visual aspects are awesome and not purty.

Old 11-21-2013, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
No, we were talking about ladies thinking sex is awesome and healthy, but thinking that the visual aspects are awesome and not purty.

That is what I thought, and that is why the slang term (which I had not heard of) made no sense in context.

If anything, the term seems to indicate that the actual genitals of both genders are somehow "ugly" and that I certainly don't get, not have I heard my good female friends or lovers express that sentiment. Quite the opposite.

Old 11-21-2013, 09:18 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,786,222 times
Just let her down easy. Shallow or not, you have no spark with her. If I were in her shoes, I would rather be dumped earlier than later.

Old 11-21-2013, 09:33 PM

3,391 posts, read 4,490,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Yes, because you're projecting nonsense. I have no issues with women that don't think I earn enough. None at all. I chose a career path where I'll never hit six figures. I knew that going into it. No biggie. I'm not right for them if that is what they want, no biggie, there are 150 million+ other women out there in the U.S. Move along.

Men and women care about physical attraction. Nothing wrong with that either.

Not sure why you're trying to create an issue where non exists. He doesn't find her body sexy. I don't want to sleep with people I don't find sexy either. I'll be friends with them if they are cool and fun, but not sleep with them.
If it were as simple as you say, he wouldn't be torn about would he?

I'll the OP this: he has the ability to look into himself and question his own motives. That is the sign of a decent person.

Last edited by RogersParkGuy; 11-21-2013 at 09:55 PM..

Old 11-21-2013, 09:57 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,690,389 times
Maybe we just need to do away with clothes in our society. That way there will be no surprises.

Nah, that's a bad idea.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships