Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-25-2013, 12:39 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,974,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper03 View Post
Non-married people in relationships have more sex than married people. People without bf/gf who rely on hook-ups and dating for sex have way less sex than married people.

But who are the married people having sex with? Now that is the real question... I swear that a lot of the married people in my office have more sex with people other than their spouses than most single people here do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-25-2013, 12:39 PM

2,728 posts, read 2,700,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisesturm View Post
I am married. Luckily for me she remains in as good or even better shape than when we met, and vice versa. I just can't imagine what it is like when one or both let themselves go to the tune of 50 or more pounds or don't get hips or knee's replaced if they need it. Etc.

H
I am married also, luckily my passion does not depend of his looks but his love toward me. Therefore if he does not let him go out of a door he could never ever be undesired in my eyes, as long as he is romantic.

Sorry for people who only can feel fleshbul hornyness of craving a body but never flesh of love and connection of souls.

Old 11-25-2013, 12:43 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,974,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soUlwounD View Post
I am married also, luckily my passion does not depend of his looks but his love toward me. Therefore if he does not let him go out of a door he could never ever be undesired in my eyes, as long as he is romantic.

Sorry for people who only can feel fleshbul hornyness of craving a body but never flesh of love and connection of souls.

You are offering a false dichotomy.

Old 11-25-2013, 12:44 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,933,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkered24 View Post
Normal is whatever frequency which satisfies your libidio. (This can vary greatly from person to person too, so there is no numerical value which can be given).
Plus, it is very common for libidos to be different. IE, one person has a high drive, his partner has a low drive. So one person may be satisfied while the other never is.

Old 11-25-2013, 12:45 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,955,404 times
Wait! With their spouse?

I'm ki-dding.

Old 11-25-2013, 02:34 PM

5,730 posts, read 10,128,682 times
~5 days/ week

Sometimes 1x/day
Sometimes 4.
It varries.

Old 12-02-2013, 10:29 AM

21 posts, read 28,990 times
Thank you all for the replies. I know it is superficial of me to ask because everyone is different. I just wanted to see what my sex life was compared to others. I know we have our issues ( I am ALWAYS in the mood, he is not) and the non-sex thing is starting to cause insecurity issues with me.

Old 12-02-2013, 10:31 AM

45,217 posts, read 100,739,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loudwallflower View Post
Thank you all for the replies. I know it is superficial of me to ask because everyone is different. I just wanted to see what my sex life was compared to others. I know we have our issues ( I am ALWAYS in the mood, he is not) and the non-sex thing is starting to cause insecurity issues with me.
No matter his age it would be smart to be sure he has a yearly physical with his doctor.

You want to rule out any medical problems that could be affecting his libido or testosterone levels

Old 12-02-2013, 12:04 PM

10,930 posts, read 11,727,236 times
Normal? You want to have a normal sex life? You poor S _ B.

How about aiming a bit higher?

Old 12-02-2013, 12:38 PM

2,758 posts, read 4,959,719 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loudwallflower View Post
IME, This is kind of rare-ish.... kinda.

How often do you instigate intimacy?
Do you require him to make the first move ?
Is he healthy as a horse? Stressed ?

If you are truley ALWAYS ready, then you may need to understand that although guys have a stereotype of ALWAYS being ready, not every guy is ready every second of every day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships