Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2013, 10:37 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,989,150 times

Advertisements

Older. Better able to control emotions and separate emotions from the physical, and yet be able to combine them when appropriate. Emotional and physically more mature. (Yes, this is a generalization)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2013, 10:43 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,202,821 times
"But while searching on Match, I noticed one thing; older women rather than younger women dominate Match"

Well duh lol

Old 11-29-2013, 11:08 AM

255 posts, read 373,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
"But while searching on Match, I noticed one thing; older women rather than younger women dominate Match"

Well duh lol
Young women don't need to troll hook-ups websites to get penis, duh lol.

Old 11-29-2013, 12:29 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,468,542 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10th Man Down View Post
Neither do old ladies for that matter. If we wanted was some penis, many of us could have one in a variety of colors each day of the week. And I'm not talking battery operated. We all know it isn't that difficult for most any woman any age, size or look to get a penis inserted by some random guy.

Old 11-29-2013, 12:36 PM

3,549 posts, read 5,378,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilaJones View Post
You might want to edit the title of your thread. I think people are reading 'older women' as 'over 40', and responding accordingly.
Yeah if someone says to me "older woman" thats 40s+, and I'm only 25...

In regards to those wanting fwb, in my experience older women are better in terms of not getting attached. Younger women tend to get attached easier when they start to like the guy. Many "older women" have "been there done that" in regards to marriage and kids and more just want a man to fill that sexual void.

I've had a few great 40+ fwb...

I cant think of a single girl I was sleeping with under 30ish that didnt want it to become more eventually.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Old 11-29-2013, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
Neither do old ladies for that matter. If we wanted was some penis, many of us could have one in a variety of colors each day of the week. And I'm not talking battery operated. We all know it isn't that difficult for most any woman any age, size or look to get a penis inserted by some random guy.
Lol I like this blunt truth

Old 11-29-2013, 02:27 PM

39,231 posts, read 27,623,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10th Man Down View Post
Actually, I just did a quick plenty of fish search

women from 18-28 435371 online

women from 40-50 435152 online

so it looks like younger and older women online dating population is about the same.

Old 11-30-2013, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Actually, I just did a quick plenty of fish search

women from 18-28 435371 online

women from 40-50 435152 online

so it looks like younger and older women online dating population is about the same.
In LA? Geeze that's an insane amount. I would never sleep if I lived there.

Old 11-30-2013, 12:32 PM

2,916 posts, read 3,002,759 times
"Older" is relative, but I don't think it's purely an age question. Some women that are 30 years old have already been married, had kids and divorced (sometimes more than once). Others of that age may have little dating history and no marriages or kids.

Typically, women with more 'miles' (or kilometers for our non-American friends) are less idealistic and may be able to separate physical fun from emotional connection.

Women can easily find a man for sex, though there's no guarantee she'll like it. I think ladies need to have SOME connection to a man in order to fully enjoy sex, not always of course. I don't think I've met a man that needs any real connection to enjoy sex however.

Old 11-30-2013, 12:49 PM

2,732 posts, read 3,586,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferredoxin4 View Post
There seems to be a few topics here relating to hooking up and casual sex. I had previously asked if Match.com would be a good place to score casual sex as it seems like an untapped market for that sort of thing (most people interested in casual sex seem to flock to POF and OKC).

//www.city-data.com/forum/relat...l#post32381324

But while searching on Match, I noticed one thing; older women rather than younger women dominate Match.

In my area, the number of girls age 25-30 outnumber the girls who are 18-25 about 10 to 1.

That got me thinking, which age do you think can handle casual sex better? I personally feel like older women (above 25) may be wiser and more emotionally able to have casual sex without any complicated emotions cloud their thoughts and judgment.

I feel like the younger a girl is, the more inexperience she'll have and the harder she'll fall for a guy and demand commitment.

Then again, some older women may be in a hurry to marry and have children sooner rather than later.

Is that a reasonable assumption?
It's neither young or older, but about what kind of woman she is. Most women are not built for causal sexual relationships.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships