Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2013, 11:40 PM

15,013 posts, read 21,670,201 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by puffy2shoes View Post
because you guys make stuff up...like assuming i don't have a car, she's looking for a relationship, i'm not ready ect....
I meant because you came here acting like you're unsure if she'll have sex with you if you got a hotel room, yet when people say it may not happen, you argue that you are sure she wants sex. Let's regroup. Why are you here then?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2013, 11:48 PM

26 posts, read 72,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
I meant because you came here acting like you're unsure if she'll have sex with you if you got a hotel room
Quote:
An acquaintance I know from HS is coming home for Christmas and I'm 99% sure she wants to have sex.
my question was how can i not be awkward about it and i got my answer..be straightforward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesMountains View Post
Girls that are giving it away that freely that often at her age have major stuff going on that you would be wise not to invite into your life.
however, this is another issue and I'm kindof glad she brought it up because STDs have always been in the back of my mind when it comes to this girl.

Old 12-15-2013, 12:12 AM

615 posts, read 1,383,283 times
Quote:
An acquaintance I know from HS is coming home for Christmas and I'm 99% sure she wants to have sex. I live with my parents and I really don't want to try anything there. I'm thinking about a dinner date and then heading to a hotel to drink some wine.

How do I bring it up to her? I'm very socially awkward and I don't want to blow it.

"let's go drink some wine" or something along the lines of that..? the less I say the better, right?

I don't want to make her feel like a smelly pirate hooker, but at the same time I want to make it clear that I'm down for fun.
So you are a 23 year old that lives with his mom still.

Do you have a job?

Do you have a degree?

Are you a virgin?

Old 12-15-2013, 12:19 AM

26 posts, read 72,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago87 View Post
So you are a 23 year old that lives with his mom still.

Do you have a job?

Do you have a degree?

Are you a virgin?
yes, yes and yes

a lot of 20 year olds are still at home. why does it matter? I did go away to college for 4 years.

Old 12-15-2013, 12:45 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,752,495 times
Quote:
exactly. I learned from that and now that I might be getting another opportunity I want to move forward.

i didn't have condoms at the time which kind of had something to do with it.
Too bad there are no other ways to give each other pleasure without need for a condom.

Dude. You are NOT READY.

Old 12-15-2013, 02:29 AM

7,454 posts, read 13,435,251 times
lol at some of the replies. Of course he is going to lack knowledge and skills in the department he just said he is a virgin.
Everyone has to start somwhere. Don't let this chance go OP.

Forget the hotel, bad Idea. Nothing at all wrong with your car, at your stage. Take her somewhere secluded or a noted makeout spot and bingo.

Old 12-15-2013, 02:34 AM

52,307 posts, read 52,764,750 times
You could go all old school and get a rag soaked in ether.............

Old 12-15-2013, 05:37 AM

14,294 posts, read 13,202,112 times
Quote:
I never gave any details but she jokingly told me she wanted to take advantage of me and then sent me a topless picture. So I'll give you 100%.

I once made out with a girl in my bed (back in college) for 2 hrs. She grabbed my hand and pressed it against her chest and I was still too dumb/nervous to take it further. Trust me..I find ways to botch things up.

yes i'm a virgin

Be prepared. Don't necessarily get a room, but know where you can. Then, on the evening of your outing, dinner is a good idea. But if your mind is focused on getting her to the hotel, you will come across as a jerky tool, and worse, no fun. Enjoy the time you are spending with her. If the sex comes later, consider that an excellent dessert course and don't worry about it. Be attentive to HER enjoyment.

I don't really agree with the posters who say there is something wrong with you with regards to maturity. Not every sexual experience is the culmination of Twu Nub. Sometimes it is an awesome fun culmination of an awesome fun evening. But you DO need to have the awesome fun evening first to light both of your fires and generate the feelings of both comfort and mutual excitement.

Old 12-15-2013, 05:52 AM

12,115 posts, read 33,705,918 times
the title of your post on the face of it almost sounds psychopathic. as if she won't want to go into a hotel so "how do i get her do do it?"

Old 12-15-2013, 06:46 AM

34,941 posts, read 36,292,246 times
Go out with her. Bring condoms. Be aware of nearby hotels and rates, availability, etc. Then, see where the evening takes you.

You're right. You overthink things.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships