Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Mother`s Day to all Moms!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2013, 04:38 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,674,830 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by futureATLien View Post
I'll just shoot him a text. Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2013, 04:38 PM

890 posts, read 1,650,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi85 View Post
Go with your gut feeling.

This relationship is new. And take this vacation/holiday to get away from it for a little bit. Trust me. Don't press him. Don't make it seem like you care so much. It is the holiday season. Let's him do his things, you do your things. If he misses you, he will text/call.

Hmm...learn from someone who just made a move on a guy, okay? Granted the move was more friendly than romantic, trust me on this. Give yourself until after the holiday, then you can text all you want, how does that sound? You have good excuse then too. It's the New Year!
That's a good way to look at it too. I just don't want to wait too long and let him slip away.

Old 12-18-2013, 04:41 PM

157 posts, read 253,284 times
Quote:
That's a good way to look at it too. I just don't want to wait too long and let him slip away.

Can I tell you something? 2 weeks are NOT that long to lose a guy. If you are going to lose him in 2 weeks, the chance of him liking you in the first place is not that much anyway. What are you afraid of? Why are you concern about losing him? Why isn't he afraid of losing you?

Look, I went through this. I thought the same thought you are having now. Just play it cool okay?

Okay,

Guy 1 - I asked him to "hang out" - did he ever call me back? Not this week.

Guy 2 - I have been dismissing him, making excuses as to I am not free to have dinner with him. It has been a month, he is still there.

Old 12-18-2013, 04:59 PM

887 posts, read 1,100,593 times
Quote:
Can I tell you something? 2 weeks are NOT that long to lose a guy. If you are going to lose him in 2 weeks, the chance of him liking you in the first place is not that much anyway. What are you afraid of? Why are you concern about losing him? Why isn't he afraid of losing you?

Look, I went through this. I thought the same thought you are having now. Just play it cool okay?

Okay,

Guy 2 - I have been dismissing him, making excuses as to I am not free to have dinner with him. It has been a month, he is still there.

*sniff* *sniff* I smell karma

Old 12-18-2013, 05:09 PM

Quote:

Okay,

Why don't you let guy #2 that you aren't interested? I'm very blunt when it comes to interest. I let a guy know right away if I'm interested. But to answer your question, it's rare that I like a guy and he reciprocates somewhat of an interest outside of sex. So that's why I'm making a big deal about this.

Old 12-18-2013, 05:20 PM

157 posts, read 253,284 times
Quote:
Why don't you let guy #2 that you aren't interested? I'm very blunt when it comes to interest. I let a guy know right away if I'm interested. But to answer your question, it's rare that I like a guy and he reciprocates somewhat of an interest outside of sex. So that's why I'm making a big deal about this.

I told him. I made sure he knows that we are not going on a date, that I see him as friend, blah blah blah. He said he is sure that he can convince me to change my mind. Anyhow, I think so far, he is halfway successful.

I know it's a big deal. The guy I liked, he is a catch too. But the thing is, even I don't like someone putting too much on the table too soon.

Your life, your call

Old 12-18-2013, 05:34 PM

Quote:
I told him. I made sure he knows that we are not going on a date, that I see him as friend, blah blah blah. He said he is sure that he can convince me to change my mind. Anyhow, I think so far, he is halfway successful.

I know it's a big deal. The guy I liked, he is a catch too. But the thing is, even I don't like someone putting too much on the table too soon.

Your life, your call
Well good luck to you!

Old 12-18-2013, 06:28 PM

Can I get a male perspective on this please?

Old 12-18-2013, 06:31 PM

11,864 posts, read 17,007,888 times
What did people do 20 years ago when they didn't have the opinion of the masses to tell them what an individual is thinking?

Old 12-18-2013, 07:00 PM

1,400 posts, read 1,578,485 times
Quote:
Can I get a male perspective on this please?
If you don't keep in touch with him, he'll probably think you have another bf or are not interested. You have to go after what you want.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships