Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2013, 09:10 AM

22,145 posts, read 33,704,653 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultracorp View Post
This is a great question for the internet, I'm trying to figure out how to bring up this subject with this girl.

I met this girl who is a childhood friend of my best friend. We hit it off right away, she seems like a very nice girl. Last time I saw her she stayed at my place for the night, you all can fill in the blanks there.

Since then, she has been talking to me often and I really enjoy her personality and she has been nothing but nice to me but....

My friends are telling me she was so wild in college that shes been with over one hundred guys now, and shes only 24. How do I bring that up with her, it's concerning because I really don't want to invest time into someone who sounds so easy to get into bed. I'm all for women enjoying sex, but that seems a bit much.

Not sure how I bring that up with her, like I said she has been nothing but nice to me and I enjoy talking to her. I don't think my best friend would lie to me about that though, I think shes just looking out for me.

Thoughts?
Bring what up? You're assuming she's easy because she had multiple partners. You're assuming she had multiple partners on hearsay. So that makes her easy? Maybe she just like a guy and DTF. Ok if a guy has sex with 100 girls he's a rock star but if a girl does it with 100 guys better watch out. She's easy. Lol talk about double standard. Turn the tables around and then what if you had sex with 100 girls. Is she supposed to just drop panties to be 101? Impressed you're a c**ksmith? And these people know for a FACT she had sex with over 100 guys? Someone sat there in front of her bedroom door with a hand clicker counter and counted? Or did they just hear stories about guys boasting about conquering her Venus mound?
People lie and exaggerate about what who where etc.
If she is with you, not cheating on you, doesn't test positive for the creeping congoloid crud what does it matter how many guys she "supposedly " was with? I bet most of those stories come from guys she wouldn't f

Last edited by Electrician4you; 12-22-2013 at 09:20 AM..

Old 12-22-2013, 09:13 AM

42,763 posts, read 52,984,722 times
I learned two new words c**ksmith and Venus mound. Lol

Old 12-22-2013, 09:16 AM

15,013 posts, read 21,710,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I know lol...and creeping congolod crud. Lmao

Old 12-22-2013, 09:16 AM

1,780 posts, read 3,939,055 times
Quote:
This is a great question for the internet, I'm trying to figure out how to bring up this subject with this girl...

My friends are telling me she was so wild in college that shes been with over one hundred guys now, and shes only 24. How do I bring that up with her, it's concerning because I really don't want to invest time into someone who sounds so easy to get into bed. I'm all for women enjoying sex, but that seems a bit much.
Quote:
No I know what you're getting at. I don't think I can treat her any differently, I've been judging her based on the way she acts towards me, which has been very nice so far.
You sound as though you initially believed it. You are judging her on unproven accusations. How can you say you are not treating her differently?

IMHO judging people is not a nice way to treat him/her. At least you are asking for advice on how to procede, so kudos for that.

Old 12-22-2013, 09:22 AM

22,145 posts, read 33,704,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by srjth View Post
I know lol...and creeping congolod crud. Lmao
Always happy to increase vocabularies. Thats what I'm here for

Old 12-22-2013, 09:23 AM

2,472 posts, read 4,222,982 times
Quote:
I really don't want to invest time into someone who sounds so easy to get into bed.
Then don't. It's that easy.

Old 12-22-2013, 09:33 AM

863 posts, read 1,200,577 times
Quote:
This is a great question for the internet, I'm trying to figure out how to bring up this subject with this girl.

I met this girl who is a childhood friend of my best friend. We hit it off right away, she seems like a very nice girl. Last time I saw her she stayed at my place for the night, you all can fill in the blanks there.

Since then, she has been talking to me often and I really enjoy her personality and she has been nothing but nice to me but....

Not sure how I bring that up with her, like I said she has been nothing but nice to me and I enjoy talking to her. I don't think my best friend would lie to me about that though, I think shes just looking out for me.

Thoughts?
My thoughts are, who cares? Even though she might be your best friend, women can be catty and I've yet to see a man/woman relationship (even a platonic one) that's totally devoid of jealousy or completely lacking in ulterior motive.

Judge the person as you find them, at face value. People constantly change and those inclined to be more free spirited usually don't carry their past's on their backs. Why do you want to bring up something that could railroad a potential relationship when it's based on rumor and gossip that may or may not be true? Treat her as she treats you and don't be in such a rush to define something that's barely started.

.........I might go as far as to question your "best friend's" motive in pointing out that nasty little bit of gossip.

Old 12-22-2013, 09:38 AM

10,930 posts, read 11,763,901 times
I doubt the 100#. It sounds like guy talk. Give her a chance. And who is easy here? My wife says all men are easy, and she should know. She hasn't been with another guy since the night we met in March of 1997. Yes, I was easy, and she is the sweetest, most loyal woman I ever met.

Old 12-22-2013, 09:40 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,405,478 times
Quote:
That's a totally valid choice. I'm just really interested to see what she has to say about the subject but maybe there just isn't a tactful way to bring it up.

If you are that interested then just flat out ask her how many men she has had sex with.
Then be prepared for her to tell you to eff off and walk out.

Old 12-22-2013, 10:10 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,891,130 times
It's quite the double-edged sword. On one hand, if she's really been with 100 guys, she might've learnt something in the process. On the other hand, you're nothing special, just one of many other, and most likely not the best she'd ever had.

Town bikes might be fun for a while, but I wouldn't consider a lengthy relationship with one. On the other hand "a friend told me" -information agency should always be taken with a grain of salt.

Whatever you do, don't bring it up, or her legs will stay crossed. Try to find out in another way.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships