Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2013, 02:10 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,245,457 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nald View Post
I guess this is a pretty legitimate statement/question unless it involves anything more than casual sex between two consenting adults. If it involves anything more than that, then it makes you a douchebag for even asking. Think of it this way - why should the sex life not matter in the past yet it somehow does matter suddenly when someone happens to be in relationship with you?

Anyways, my opinion is this - modern woman "deserves" modern man, modern man "deserves" modern woman. Unfortunately the word "modern" in America is quite synonymous with the word a-hole because people often cover up any unwanted trait by the "modern" brand. Monogamy and the way mainstream Americans act are two things that AREN'T compatible, which is why everything is so much volatile - because social construct is abandoned but the "monogamy" bran is still "in" - so they invent terms such as serial monogamy for having sex with their summer romances and such scenarios.
It's an American obsession.

Sex that is. Having it, not having it, restricting it, fearing it, chasing it, watching it, making laws about it.

The rest of the world is too busy shagging to give a big rats butt about what/who did what to whom and how many times. If you dont hear it, did the tree really fall?

I mean seriously you have folks who are begging, folks who will freeze to death on your streets tonight, a war or two, global warming....and posters seriously think that another person's sexual history is somehow important and their business to judge.

Bizarre...I think they call them Rich Folks Problems.

Old 12-22-2013, 02:16 PM

3,452 posts, read 4,620,438 times
Sexual number definitely matters to a guy like myself looking to settle down.

This topic has been discussed many times on this forum.

Make no mistake ladies...YOUR SEXUAL NUMBER DOES MATTER.

Any guy that says it doesn't matter is only concerned with sex. Even then I would say he has no
standards or self worth.

Just my opinion.

Old 12-22-2013, 02:18 PM

1,102 posts, read 1,351,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
It's an American obsession.

Sex that is. Having it, not having it, restricting it, fearing it, chasing it, watching it, making laws about it.

The rest of the world is too busy shagging to give a big rats butt about what/who did what to whom and how many times. If you dont hear it, did the tree really fall?

I mean seriously you have folks who are begging, folks who will freeze to death on your streets tonight, a war or two, global warming....and posters seriously think that another person's sexual history is somehow important and their business to judge.

Bizarre...I think they call them Rich Folks Problems.
Reality is not like sex and the city. You can parrot your favorite fem blogger all you want but you'll never change the biological instinct of men to avoid relationships with women who are ultra easy. It's a simple, natural, non cuckold defense.

Old 12-22-2013, 02:18 PM

41,936 posts, read 36,981,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usamathman View Post

Just my opinion.

Your opinion is wrong.

Old 12-22-2013, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
Your opinion is wrong.
A lot of men share that opinion captain-save-a-ho

Old 12-22-2013, 02:23 PM

2,472 posts, read 4,214,910 times
Such an awful topic.

Old 12-22-2013, 02:34 PM

3,452 posts, read 4,620,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy1316 View Post
A lot of men share that opinion captain-save-a-ho

Old 12-22-2013, 02:39 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,245,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy1316 View Post
Reality is not like sex and the city. You can parrot your favorite fem blogger all you want but you'll never change the biological instinct of men to avoid relationships with women who are ultra easy. It's a simple, natural, non cuckold defense.
Ok so if she doesnt tell you and you never find out, what then?

Btw I AM "my favorite fem blogger" tyvm.

Old 12-22-2013, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
Ok so if she doesnt tell you and you never find out, what then?

Btw I AM "my favorite fem blogger" tyvm.
Then she's a liar and that's bad. But most women are anyways.

Outside of that, there are many "****-tells," and people talk. If she got around, you'll likely find out sooner or later.

Old 12-22-2013, 02:50 PM

3,158 posts, read 4,592,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultracorp View Post
This is a great question for the internet, I'm trying to figure out how to bring up this subject with this girl.

I met this girl who is a childhood friend of my best friend. We hit it off right away, she seems like a very nice girl. Last time I saw her she stayed at my place for the night, you all can fill in the blanks there.

Since then, she has been talking to me often and I really enjoy her personality and she has been nothing but nice to me but....

My friends are telling me she was so wild in college that shes been with over one hundred guys now, and shes only 24. How do I bring that up with her, it's concerning because I really don't want to invest time into someone who sounds so easy to get into bed. I'm all for women enjoying sex, but that seems a bit much.

Not sure how I bring that up with her, like I said she has been nothing but nice to me and I enjoy talking to her. I don't think my best friend would lie to me about that though, I think shes just looking out for me.

Thoughts?

Really dude??? Please already.... You say fill in the blank... So let say you bedded her, in that case your really no different than she is!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships