Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2014, 03:49 PM

13 posts, read 9,658 times

Advertisements

So I have a crush on a guy in my Highschool he is a junior and Im a freshman.
I've liked him for a long time and I decided to confess my feelings on Valentines day.
So I brought roses, chocolate and decided to write him a letter because Iam too shy to say my feelings face to face, I get super nervous.

I know one of his realtives and gave it to her to give it to him, she said he was happy when receiving it and wondered who it was from and she said that it was written in the letter.
He took the things and went to the library to read the letter,while he was reading it I know that some girls from his parallel class interpted him and asked him things. It was actually my fault because I know one of these girls and on the day before I asked her if she knew where his locker is and she offered to help me and I was thankful but then my crush's realtive came the other day and said that this girl told people I was desperate and made a whole bunch of my firends laugh at me.
So this girl and her friends interpted him and then she went down from the library and his realtive asked her how he reacted and she said " He was kinda shocked and thought it was a joke!" and was kinda rude and laughing with her girl friends.
I got kinda hurt so I told his realtive to go up and ask him what he thought and she did. She said he thought it was a joke but I told him it was real and he got happy and smiled alot and said thanks and changed the subject.
Then one day after I had a sleepover at my bestfriends house and I didnt thought the girl that interpted him was there too, because I was mad at her. So we played truth and dare and I asked her what he really said behind my back at the library she then replied " He said he was not intrested in you and thought of ways to dump you nicely, he thought that it was very creepy and weird, he even said that he didn't know you" she then said she didn't know him and then said he was not the guy that I think he is, he hangs and hit on girls he drink and make graffiti, but the thing that confuse me is how did she know that when she don't know the guy. After that she said all of us girls said that it was nice and brave of me ( but she said it was desperate the day before). So I got really hurt, they guy didn't contact me because in the letter I wrote that if he feels like talking he should come and talk to me in person.
The thing is I don't believe in this girl because she proved how false she is the day before I gave him the things.
After I confessed I didn't bump into him because Im really afarid. But I've notice that he cut his hair and brought new things and is happier than before.

But why did the guy tell the girls in his parallel class these things but to his realtive that he thought it was nice and that he is happy about it. What is more truthful?

But this was his behavior before I decided to confess to him:
He looked and stared into my eyes very often.
He ended up in places Im at.
His friends stared at me.
He smiled sometimes. Bit his lips and things like that.
He adjusted his clothes and brushed through his hair when he noticed me.
He got really quite when I passed by.
He sat always facing me with his feets pointing towards me.
He leaved when I did and stayed when I did.
He looked down on the floor when I was too close.

What do you think, Im really depressed I hope you can help me from what I said.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2014, 03:53 PM

2,495 posts, read 4,359,441 times
Um, focus on your studies. Mod cut: off topic.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 03-02-2014 at 04:58 PM..

Old 03-02-2014, 03:53 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,259,761 times
I think you need to focus on your studies and graduate then go on to college and focus on your studies then graduate.
After you have matured and finished all your schooling you should start looking to be in a relationship.

Old 03-02-2014, 03:54 PM

52,285 posts, read 52,713,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
I think you need to focus on your studies and graduate then go on to college and focus on your studies then graduate.
After you have matured and finished all your schooling you should start looking to be in a relationship.
I agree, focus on other things, plenty of time for that stuff later.

God... I sound like my parents now....

Old 03-02-2014, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Yeah I know but Im doing that too, realtionships dosent have to always be linked to graduating and studying. And Im 17 an sorry for my bad english Im not english nor American and Im asking for help not advice. Im a mature person but just confused and want some help.

Old 03-02-2014, 04:00 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,259,761 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heather's View Post
Yeah I know but Im doing that too, realtionships dosent have to always be linked to graduating and studying. And Im 17 an sorry for my bad english Im not english nor American and Im asking for help not advice. Im a mature person but just confused and want some help.

So you want someone from America to go to Sweden and talk to this kid and say:
"She likes you, do you like her?".
Trust me at 17 you are not mature Mod cut: off topic.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 03-02-2014 at 04:59 PM..

Old 03-02-2014, 04:00 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,348,750 times
I wish I gotten flowers, chocolate, and a letter from an girl when I was going to High school But that was a whole different era.

Old 03-02-2014, 04:04 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,966,647 times
I will tell you what I think.

You are reading a LOT into very typical human behaviors of his.

He sat "with his feet pointed toward you"?? High school boys typically don't think this hard about it. When they like you, they know.

The most important thing you can do in relationships is be brave and be honest.

SPeak to him yourself. Stop getting friends and relatives to do the things you don't yet have the maturity and courage to do.

Right now you need to grow up a little and talk to him yourself.

Old 03-02-2014, 04:06 PM

2,319 posts, read 3,052,526 times
I think you made him uncomfortable.

Old 03-02-2014, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
I will tell you what I think.

You are reading a LOT into very typical human behaviors of his.

He sat "with his feet pointed toward you"?? High school boys typically don't think this hard about it. When they like you, they know.

The most important thing you can do in relationships is be brave and be honest.

SPeak to him yourself. Stop getting friends and relatives to do the things you don't yet have the maturity and courage to do.

Right now you need to grow up a little and talk to him yourself.
Yeah I agree and I want to , but if I do take the next step, dosen't that make me desperate?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships