Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2014, 10:32 AM

61 posts, read 102,824 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
I avoid talking to women i dont know in general..i get the how dare you enter my airspace look which makes me feel like ****
Lol. I get that sense too. I remember one time I saw a woman that caught my interests in my zoology class last semester, I decided to introduce myself to her and once I said hi, she gave me the look of a lion. I immediately back off
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2014, 10:34 AM

20,048 posts, read 18,297,939 times
I don't. I talk to my wife all day every day!

Old 03-23-2014, 10:37 AM

16,391 posts, read 30,917,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pac0900 View Post
Lol. I get that sense too. I remember one time I saw a woman that caught my interests in my zoology class last semester, I decided to introduce myself to her and once I said hi, she gave me the look of a lion. I immediately back off
was most likely all in your head. i've never seen a girl react that way

Old 03-23-2014, 10:44 AM

301 posts, read 329,076 times
that's why I'm sometimes scared when someone tries to approach me. I mean I feel like they chose me because they think of me as of an untaken unattractive woman.

Old 03-23-2014, 10:47 AM

11,395 posts, read 24,438,947 times
Quote:
No idiot, relationship wise. I did not say anything about wanting to them for sex.
Thanks. I stand by my observations. Please don't tell your future girlfriend that you're not interested in her sexually. LOL

As a zoology major, don't you see the value of spreading your genes?

You're a mess. Just talk to women and keep an open mind. You young guys are having the worst time of it lately.

Old 03-23-2014, 10:51 AM

867 posts, read 908,763 times
It's a little known fact that attractive women make the high percentage rate of muggers and pick pockets in the world. So, when I see an attractive woman not only will I not talk to her but I guard my belongs and attempt to hide.

Old 03-23-2014, 11:58 AM

1,544 posts, read 3,597,735 times
Quote:
LOL, I think the stare of a lion is beholding... looks can be misinterpreted. Some women are so busy that they never really focus on you but only for a brief conversation...just going on with their lives. Don't just try to "catch" their attention but grab and hold their attention long enough to make them stop moving to the next agenda they have planned.

Start a simple conversation and don't forget to get to the most important questions like are you in a relationship...have children... etc. There are ways of doing this in a noninvasive way. It is just a screening tool for you know if you want to go any further. Don't be afraid to let them know you would like to take them out. How would they know that you are interested if you don't make it known . She will either say yes or no...no harm done.

But if you are REALLY interested persist a little harder...but not to hard...at giving her your phone number. You could always tell her again that you are intrigued by her and would like to get to know her...who she is. Let her know you really want her to take your number with the option of calling you or not. And write it on a nice size piece of paper so she won't have an excuse of losing it. At that point the ball is in her court; she will either throw it away or keep it...again no harm done. If you see her again hold another conversation with her but longer this time. She will begin to get familiar with you and focus on you more. You'll be in the door in no time.

During the date, pay attention to everything that is said and done. Remember that during this phase everybody is putting forth their best face forward so read the little nuances...it will be the little things that will reveal the most. After several dates her mouth will run like a river and all will be told but continue to pay attention. Now the crazy ones know how to clam up until you are deep into them and their real personality will raise its little hellish head and blame it on their cycle or whatever. So I stress PAY ATTENTION.

Once you are really interested get on the internet and start binging and googling your butt off for a more advance screening. Once your satisfied with what you found that ball is now in YOUR court....LOL.

Hope this helps

Last edited by eyewrist; 03-23-2014 at 12:09 PM..

Old 03-23-2014, 12:43 PM

330 posts, read 544,875 times
Some men approach "average/ugly-looking women" because when she rejects him, they can always comfort themselves by saying, "She was ugly anyway."

Op, you should work on your lack of confidence.

Old 03-23-2014, 12:49 PM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Quote:
Each time I see an attractive woman, I do not make an attempt to talk to her. In the past most attractive women that I tried to talk to are usually taken. I kinda feel like you have to be on your A game to get a pretty woman to like you. Sometimes I notice some women will lie about be taken to you because she is not feeling you when you approach her.
So? Let her lie. She's under no obligation to go out with you. How many women who have started to chat you up have you walked away from because they weren't your type?

Old 03-23-2014, 12:49 PM

1,544 posts, read 3,597,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasteslikepurple View Post
Some men approach "average/ugly-looking women" because when she rejects him, they can always comfort themselves by saying, "She was ugly anyway."

Op, you should work on your lack of confidence.
LOL.....LOL.....LOL....ROFL...Rep
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships