Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2014, 12:04 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,875,261 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Most of the guys I know who don't succeed with women don't really try
You hit it on the nose! Men that don't try will sit back and **** and moan,"I can't get women, boo hoo".

Get off your damn ass and talk to women.I'm a fat chick and was just recently at a party which I got the birthday girl's brother to dance.He had soooo much fun and hugged me when he left. I know shyness is rough I have it in the beginning but you need to try!!!! You never know.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2014, 12:04 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,350,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eyewrist View Post
Then KEEP trying I say...keep trying. So you are saying they verbally told you (more than once) that they were not interested?? You need to look at it from the perspective that that one is not for you then...someone better awaits OR you need to work on yourself in the meantime...on yourself emotionally to get the confidence you need, mentally remove the fear of attractive women, physically work on that stately stance to draw the attention of all women and financially don't be broke looking for a woman.

Let's say you meet that ultimate attractive woman who has her whole life in perfect order, emotionally stable, no to little debt and healthy BUT YOU on the other hand are an emotional train wreck, no self esteem, always sickly and in debt. Now how long do you think she is going to be with your sorry ***** .

Now because of you being ill prepared for such a prize, you just messed up! Now there goes an attractive woman disappointed in men who are not really ready for a relationship. Do you see where I'm going with this

bolded for emphasis.

Old 03-24-2014, 12:06 PM

5,347 posts, read 7,201,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
We do try. We get rejected all the time and just say "why bother?" And quit trying.
How often do you approach and talk to women? Have you talked to a new woman in the last week?How often do you leave your house for social situations?

A lot of guys stay at home in their basements and expect women to just come to their doors. I only know 2 guys who actively try and still get nowhere. The rest don't really do anything.

It's like the guy who hands in one application doesn't get called and says "what can I do there's no jobs"

Old 03-24-2014, 12:08 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,875,261 times
Quote:
How often do you approach and talk to women? Have you talked to a new woman in the last week?How often do you leave your house for social situations?

A lot of guys stay at home in their basements and expect women to just come to their doors. I only know 2 guys who actively try and still get nowhere. The rest don't really do anything.

It's like the guy who hands in one application doesn't get called and says "what can I do there's no jobs"
Exactly!!!!

Old 03-24-2014, 02:28 PM

377 posts, read 620,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2pac0900 View Post
Each time I see an attractive woman, I do not make an attempt to talk to her. In the past most attractive women that I tried to talk to are usually taken. I kinda feel like you have to be on your A game to get a pretty woman to like you. Sometimes I notice some women will lie about be taken to you because she is not feeling you when you approach her.
If you mean good looking by "to be on your A game", then that is correct.

Last edited by Astute; 03-24-2014 at 03:49 PM..

Old 03-24-2014, 04:24 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,308,431 times
Quote:
Then KEEP trying I say...keep trying. So you are saying they verbally told you (more than once) that they were not interested?? You need to look at it from the perspective that that one is not for you then...someone better awaits OR you need to work on yourself in the meantime...on yourself emotionally to get the confidence you need, mentally remove the fear of attractive women, physically work on that stately stance to draw the attention of all women and financially don't be broke looking for a woman.

Let's say you meet that ultimate attractive woman who has her whole life in perfect order, emotionally stable, no to little debt and healthy BUT YOU on the other hand are an emotional train wreck, no self esteem, always sickly and in debt. Now how long do you think she is going to be with your sorry ***** .

Now because of you being ill prepared for such a prize, you just messed up! Now there goes an attractive woman disappointed in men who are not really ready for a relationship. Do you see where I'm going with this... you don't give a Mercedes to a reckless teenage boy
I am not going to keep doing something I am terrible at. Fixing cars, helping animals, and taking care of the elderly are things I am good at. Trying to win over an attractive woman's attention is something I will not do anymore.

Old 03-24-2014, 04:28 PM

10,216 posts, read 8,308,431 times
Quote:

I do not approach women anymore, kept getting rejected by them. Now, I don't talk to them unless they're family. I go out of my house all the time to
hang with my friends everyday. If it's meant to be it will happen. If not, that's fine, I have no problem being single.

Old 03-24-2014, 04:52 PM

1,544 posts, read 3,600,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
I am not going to keep doing something I am terrible at. Fixing cars, helping animals, and taking care of the elderly are things I am good at. Trying to win over an attractive woman's attention is something I will not do anymore.
So when you worked on your first car and it didn't run correctly, did you stop working on cars?

So when you help one of those animals and one bite you or growled at you, did you stop caring for that animal?

When that elderly person wore you out with a hundred demands or requests from you (lol, this I know about personally), did you stop helping the elderly?

I noticed you said "trying to win"...maybe you are "trying" to hard that it is obviously coming off as desperate or hard up to that woman.

JUST BE YOURSELF........RELAX....... BE TRUTHFUL....SMILE & JUST TALK to her without any expections

Old 03-24-2014, 05:19 PM

1,544 posts, read 3,600,291 times
49er---27

This is what you can do THIS year. You can start a basic 2 to 3 hour repair class FOR WOMEN ONLY every month. Teach topping off fluids, changing the oil, tire and wiper blades and preventive maintence. Give a coupon to each woman that states "Bring a Friend and get a Second Lesson FREE"

1st You'll wear a set of pressed coveralls with the best smelling cologne out there. Put on just enough that they have to come in close to smell it

2nd You will have each of them introduce themselves and why they are there. Here you get direct eye contact and their undivided attention

3rd You teach each of the things the women requested as you lean over and teach and they get a smell of your cologne with a smile on your face

4th At the end serve them Mimosa, water and have fruit and vegetable trays and paper plates and forks with a table set up with chairs around it. And have a group discussion session or question and answer session for 20 to 30 min. This is the time they get to look at them as they gaze at you...lol

Take a deep breath... all that estrogen in the air!!!!!

PS
Don't neglect the older women because they will be your biggest recruiters of women your age

PS2
Keep that wolf pack away from you during this time...bad for business. In fact don't tell them AT ALL because they will change from wolves to buzzards circling overhead and scaring the women away

Last edited by eyewrist; 03-24-2014 at 05:48 PM..

Old 03-24-2014, 05:22 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,939,884 times
Quote:
49er---27

This is what you can do THIS year. You can start a basic 2 to 3 hour repair class FOR WOMEN ONLY every month. Teach topping off fluids, changing the oil, tire and wiper blades and preventive maintence. Give a coupon to each woman that states "Bring a Friend and get a Second Lesson FREE"

1st You'll wear a set of pressed coveralls with the best smelling cologne out there

2nd You will have each of them introduce themselves and why they are there

3rd You teach each of the things the women requested as you lean over and teach and they get a smell of your cologne with a smile on your face

4th At the end serve them Mimosa, water and have fruit and vegetable trays and paper plates and forks with a table set up with chairs around it. And have a group discussion session or question and answer session for 20 to 30 min. This is the time they get to look at them as they gaze at you...lol

Take a deep breath... all that estrogen in the air!!!!!

PS
Don't neglect the older women because they will be your biggest recruiters of women your age
THAT or he could just show a picture of himself saving a puppy
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships