Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: To all the women, what do you think of womanizers and playboys?
I find them incredibly attractive 5 14.29%
They disgust me 22 62.86%
Nothing much, boys will be boys 8 22.86%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2014, 01:13 PM

12,535 posts, read 15,206,384 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino78x View Post
Unfortunately, most women prefer the womanizer, aka alpha male.

Ironically, they claim to want someone who wants more than sex, will listen to their problems, go shopping with them, watch girly movies with them, etc., but that is a different person than the alpha male.

And ultimately, most prefer to be with the alpha male. They say the alpha male is "confident", that is to say, he dominates them, and since they want to be submissive, they go with him.

The weird part is that even many of the tough girls, the kind I am most attracted to, will go with alpha males. You would think a tough girl would want the beta male, since she already has dominance in her life. Weird.
Because you know what most women want. Please, do tell us some more about what we want.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2014, 01:15 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,643,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Because you know what most women want. Please, do tell us some more about what we want.
Other than sex and money someone to spend time with and love most woman just want to be loved.

Old 04-06-2014, 01:17 PM

Location: "Silicon Valley" (part of San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA)
4,375 posts, read 4,071,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
Well, I can observe the kind of person they encourage, and that's an alpha male. It is evident in high school and in bars.

Old 04-06-2014, 01:17 PM

2,560 posts, read 2,639,646 times
To all the women, what do you think of womanizers and playboys?
I think "nothing much, boys will be boys" as I find a guy being a womanizer/playboy to be the general epitome of a male considering it seems to be what most guys desire, what most envy/praise/encourage in each other, and what most male advice for males is advocating. I don't see most guys envying/praising/encouraging guys to be monogamous or settle down and I definitely don't see most male advice for males advocating marriage, commitment, or relationships instead of as much sex as possible with young attractive gals.

Does it matter what age he is?
I don't think it matters what age a guy is as I find most guys no matter their age would prefer a player lifestyle over being in a relationship.

Is there a certain age at which a man should stop being a ladies man and be in a relationship?
I don't do should or shouldn't unless it pertains to harming children or animals so I'll state going by what it seems most guys desire there is no certain age where it's suited for a guy to stop being a ladies man and be in a relationship.

As for it being interesting for you that gals are drawn in by players despite claiming to not like players I find most gals do not like players for being players but because of why he can be a player- his communication skills, his manipulative skills, his physical attractiveness, his charisma.

Old 04-06-2014, 01:18 PM

16,391 posts, read 30,942,753 times
Quote:
Well, I can observe the kind of person they encourage, and that's an alpha male. It is evident in high school and in bars.
What are you, 16 years old?

Who the hell bases their observations on bars and high school?

21,192 posts, read 25,178,273 times
Quote:
If that's where you are getting all your information from, it explains a lot.

2,560 posts, read 2,639,646 times
Quote:
Egh it seems more like you can observe the kind of person that is encouraged by the gals you encounter. I doubt you've been to the vast majority of high schools and bars to make a general claim that it's evident in high school and in bars so it's likely more of it's evident in the high school and bars you've been to.

Old 04-06-2014, 01:21 PM

3,009 posts, read 3,643,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by udolipixie View Post
To all the women, what do you think of womanizers and playboys?
I think "nothing much, boys will be boys" as I find a guy being a womanizer/playboy to be the general epitome of a male considering it seems to be what most guys desire, what most envy/praise/encourage in each other, and what most male advice for males is advocating. I don't see most guys envying/praising/encouraging guys to be monogamous or settle down and I definitely don't see most male advice for males advocating marriage, commitment, or relationships instead of as much sex as possible with young attractive gals.

Does it matter what age he is?
I don't think it matters what age a guy is as I find most guys no matter their age would prefer a player lifestyle over being in a relationship.

Is there a certain age at which a man should stop being a ladies man and be in a relationship?
I don't do should or shouldn't unless it pertains to harming children or animals so I'll state going by what it seems most guys desire there is no certain age where it's suited for a guy to stop being a ladies man and be in a relationship.

As for it being interesting for you that gals are drawn in by players despite claiming to not like players I find most gals do not like players for being players but because of why he can be a player- his communication skills, his manipulative skills, his physical attractiveness, his charisma.
Someone want to be the one to change a player or bad guy or what ever into a good guy . To be the one to say hey i changed him he all mine he may be an A hole but he is my A hole.

Old 04-06-2014, 01:21 PM

Location: "Silicon Valley" (part of San Francisco Bay Area, California, USA)
4,375 posts, read 4,071,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hivemind31 View Post
High-powered executive types are VERY common clientele for dominatrices. These are men who control the lives and finances of thousands or more, but then turn around and PAY to be subjected to humiliation and loss of control that they don't get in their every day lives. People that know more about psychology than I do would explain it as needing a sort of "balance" (or something, I'm not an expert).
That's what I'm saying. Point being, why would a female US Marine want to be with an alpha male? Wouldn't it make more sense for her to be with a beta male? Marines are selected for aggression and trained to be more aggressive. In other words a female Marine is dominant.

Navy is better of course, since Navy is the best branch, and the Marines are part of the Department of the Navy, I digress but thought I'd throw it out there lol.

Old 04-06-2014, 01:22 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,178,273 times
Quote:
That's what I'm saying. Point being, why would a female US Marine want to be with an alpha male? Wouldn't it make more sense for her to be with a beta male? Marines are selected for aggression and trained to be more aggressive. In other words a female Marine is dominant.

Navy is better of course, since Navy is the best branch, and the Marines are part of the Department of the Navy, I digress but thought I'd throw it out there lol.
Are you talking about one particular woman?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships