Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: To all the women, what do you think of womanizers and playboys?
I find them incredibly attractive 5 14.29%
They disgust me 22 62.86%
Nothing much, boys will be boys 8 22.86%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2014, 02:29 PM

4,078 posts, read 5,415,462 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjd1 View Post
It's interesting that you always hear women say that they don't like players and yet when a man who is a player walks into the room women are clearly drawn to him. At least from what I've seen women do tend to think that men who have been around are "real" men while men who haven't are so much. So I figured I'd make a poll about it. What do you ladies think of playboys and womanizers? Does it matter what age he is? Is there a certain age at which a man should stop being a ladies man and be in a relationship?
Depends on the woman.

Not all women have daddy issues.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2014, 04:56 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,242,007 times
Lol what a question.

I usually think they're funny as hell.

All that looking and never finding. Most folks would quit the first dozen times.

Old 04-10-2014, 06:13 AM

50,783 posts, read 36,486,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
Lol what a question.

I usually think they're funny as hell.

All that looking and never finding. Most folks would quit the first dozen times.
This is not a good poll. They usually are incredibly attractive/sexy/confident, which is WHY they get to have so many choices, but I wouldn't go near one with a 10-foot pole these days (unfortunately I was stupid when younger). It's like asking if we find George Clooney attractive or disgusting - YES he's attractive, but he'll never be marriage material.

Old 04-11-2014, 06:47 AM

5,347 posts, read 7,199,924 times
If women hated them, they'd be virgins

Old 04-11-2014, 06:53 AM

1,400 posts, read 1,577,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
Exactly, they disgust me translated = I'll be out of my clothes and in the sack with them in a heartbeat.

Old 04-11-2014, 06:55 AM

11,795 posts, read 12,033,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradPiff View Post
You assume that all women know this type of guy is a player beforehand, not after she's been burned?

Old 04-11-2014, 04:14 PM

50,783 posts, read 36,486,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
You assume that all women know this type of guy is a player beforehand, not after she's been burned?
I always knew, you can tell just by how smooth and charming they are. Usually the center of every party, even among the men, etc. I just pretended I didn't know because I wanted them badly in that moment.

Also, most of the time they are honest about what they want and don't want, just that women always think they can change their minds.

Old 04-11-2014, 04:27 PM

5,573 posts, read 3,347,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
I always knew, you can tell just by how smooth and charming they are. Usually the center of every party, even among the men, etc. I just pretended I didn't know because I wanted them badly in that moment.

Also, most of the time they are honest about what they want and don't want, just that women always think they can change their minds.
You're supplying aid and comfort to the enemy . Guys who want to be angry at women being the enemy. Then there's men like me who would kind of prefer to think that you were just fooled. It's on a long list of stuff I'd prefer to think except for evidence and stuff.

Old 04-11-2014, 04:34 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,242,007 times
I am in no position to judge other people's sex lives.

Old 04-11-2014, 05:08 PM

1,057 posts, read 1,691,367 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by neutrino78x View Post

Usually, being friends first and trying to have a natural progression makes them uncomfortable. At least in my experience.
What makes you think that bait and switch is a good dating strategy? Because that is exactly what you are describing. Your bait is "friendship" and when the woman is lured in, you switch friendship with romance and you expect the woman to be perfectly okay with the fact that you have completely altered the dynamic of the relationship without her knowledge.

If you are interesting in dating a woman, they why don't you just ask her out on a date? What is so hard about that?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships