Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-06-2014, 08:22 PM

37,718 posts, read 46,158,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonBeam33 View Post
It's not defensiveness, hon - it's pointing out the obvious. If you don't include yourself in the "all complaining" then why bother to respond at all?
Well sweetie, I was simply pointing out your error in generalizing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2014, 08:23 PM

53 posts, read 68,186 times
If you are a 6 foot tall White guy then your response rate will be very different when compared to an 5"7" Asian guy. Many women, even Asian, Want guys 5'10" or taller. It is funny to see some Asian 5' tall Asian women looking for men 5'10" to 7"1", she thinks she would look better with a 7'1" guy than with a 5'7" guy.

Old 08-06-2014, 09:04 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,947,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesOCguy View Post
If you are a 6 foot tall White guy then your response rate will be very different when compared to an 5"7" Asian guy. Many women, even Asian, Want guys 5'10" or taller. It is funny to see some Asian 5' tall Asian women looking for men 5'10" to 7"1", she thinks she would look better with a 7'1" guy than with a 5'7" guy.

Old 08-06-2014, 09:39 PM

8,757 posts, read 9,484,694 times
So let me get this straight, just because we think certain celebs are hot, that's who we women look to date? LOL! I hope you all are joking. I guess we all, (men and women,) should only post pics and videos, in here, only of guys and gals we would normally date and never look and admire those rather exceptionally good looking people in entertainment. Sorry folks, but I find that train of thought quite silly to think because we find someone in the media very eye catching, that's who most grown ups look for when searching through a profile.

I love to look at and admire the human forms of men, means nothing in how I personally choose a mate. Stop the nonsense.

Last edited by TRosa; 08-06-2014 at 11:05 PM..

Old 08-06-2014, 10:07 PM

814 posts, read 762,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
No I like average Joe's. I actually question it when a gorgeous guy suddenly takes interest of me.

To post a pic that isn't yours is plain dumb.
Well where were you when the poor guy was trying to get a date?

Old 08-06-2014, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRosa View Post
So let me get this straight, just because we think certain celebs are hot, that's who we women look to date? LOL! I hope you all are joking. I guess we all, (men and women,) should only post pics and videos from here on in only of guys and gals we would normally date and never look and admire those rather exceptionally good looking people in entertainment. Sorry folks, but I find that train of thought quite silly to think because we find someone in the media very eye catching, that's who most grown ups look for when searching through a profile.

I love to look at and admire the human forms of men, means nothing in how I personally choose a mate. Stop the nonsense.
You say this and this and that, but your actions speak differently. The guys can hardly get responses, much less a date. They use a pic of a really good looking guy and bam. Seems like what comes out your mouth are 2 different things.

Old 08-06-2014, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycich View Post
You say this and this and that, but your actions speak differently. The guys can hardly get responses, much less a date. They use a pic of a really good looking guy and bam. Seems like what comes out your mouth are 2 different things.
How so? Explain, you are privy to whom I do and don't respond to? You haven't any idea who you are making such a ridiculous accusation about. I've dated men than in the looks department some would consider rather unattractive by all standards and to the other end as well, I don't date people based on beauty standards, doesn't mean I will date someone that appears as if they just rolled out of bed and or don't bath.

Old 08-06-2014, 10:42 PM

Quote:
How so? Explain, you are privy to whom I do and don't respond to? You haven't any idea who you are making such a ridiculous accusation about. I've dated men than in the looks department some would consider rather unattractive by all standards and to the other end as well, I don't date people based on beauty standards, doesn't mean I will date someone that appears as if they just rolled out of bed and or don't bath.
I don't know who you are or what you do. All I do is go by what I see, not what I hear.

Old 08-06-2014, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaycich View Post
I don't know who you are or what you do. All I do is go by what I see, not what I hear.
Example of who I turned down, didn't respond to based on looks and looks alone? I'm trying to figure out these actions that tell this story.

Old 08-06-2014, 11:22 PM

6,732 posts, read 10,012,342 times
Quote:
Example of who I turned down, didn't respond to based on looks and looks alone? I'm trying to figure out these actions that tell this story.
He doesn't understand that you are an actual, human person with an actual real sex life. He think you are just generic 'all women', by which he means, 'all girls his age who are hot enough that he has noticed their existence'.

Which is like 0.0000000001% of all women.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships