Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-21-2014, 09:44 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,273,394 times

Advertisements

Sea,
The album title is Furry Friends and Non Furry Friends
the Photo says

Cailleach the Cobweb Cowgirl or something like that.

Old 11-21-2014, 09:46 PM

837 posts, read 961,522 times
I also drink the Tetley/Lipton as my go-to...but if you have a quality tea shop near you, they can be a lot of fun. I know how to spot quality roasted coffee beans, but when it comes to tea and all its varieties, I need a tour guide!

My favorite Earl Grey is Twinings brand. They also make a nice Lady Grey that comes in a blue box.

Old 11-21-2014, 09:47 PM

Beagle, I'm using your coffee cup tonight

Glen, may I call you Glen or do you prefer something else?
Would you like a coffee cup or girly tea cup or a regular tea cup?

Old 11-21-2014, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by glenmorangie View Post
I also drink the Tetley/Lipton as my go-to...but if you have a quality tea shop near you, they can be a lot of fun. I know how to spot quality roasted coffee beans, but when it comes to tea and all its varieties, I need a tour guide!

My favorite Earl Grey is Twinings brand. They also make a nice Lady Grey that comes in a blue box.

We've got a Teavanna at the mall about 25 miles away but I don't go to the Mall much, especially this time of year.
I won't see that Mall until sometime in February if I'm lucky.

Old 11-21-2014, 09:50 PM

19,430 posts, read 15,259,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Sea,
The album title is Furry Friends and Non Furry Friends
the Photo says

Cailleach the Cobweb Cowgirl or something like that.
Oh yeah, see, I always forgot to look for all of the albums. Very pretty! And cute pic, of course, lol. But Suze is in the one with your fabrics.

837 posts, read 961,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Beagle, I'm using your coffee cup tonight

Glen, may I call you Glen or do you prefer something else?
Would you like a coffee cup or girly tea cup or a regular tea cup?
Call me whatever iteration of my username you'd like, CSD. People have gone with "angie" and even though "glen" is masculine, I'm comfortable enough in my pink slippers to be called that.

I haven't drank out of a fancy tea cup in forever. Do you keep some on hand? Porcelain with some flowers painted on?

I've got it:

The Burritos of Baskerville

52,291 posts, read 52,734,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenmorangie View Post

LOL, I didn't know that Earl Grey made a long Island iced tea........

Old 11-21-2014, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaOfGrass View Post
Oh yeah, see, I always forgot to look for all of the albums. Very pretty! And cute pic, of course, lol. But Suze is in the one with your fabrics.
Yes, she loves that quilt, I forgot I put that in there.

Old 11-21-2014, 09:52 PM

11,879 posts, read 14,217,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Adi in the interest of a well rounded development and a complete college experience you need to go out and get hammered and have some casual sex.

Life isn't only about what you can learn in books... far far from it...... actually.......

People get so locked into doing all the "right" things that an entire life experience can pass them by.

It's the same as when Clinton was talking that nonsense about not inhaling.... give me a f ing break........ I mean I was born at night, but not last night.

I have more respect for people that have done good and bad and have learned and grown from their failings... people that fail and fail badly are truly the ones that have got stones... to fail mean to have tried and to have tried is far far more important, this is evident when laying on their death beds.....

No ones says that they wished that they worked harder at their silly meaning-less job or how they got straight A's in college.

Not picking on you Adi....... I'm just saying.....
I will circumvent the sex part. I'm OK with all else.

I'm very afraid of what will end up happening if birth control fails. Too much responsibility at this age.

Also, if my extended family finds out my life is in great danger if I ever step foot on Indian soil ever again. A number of relatives are part of religious extremist groups and will kill me. They won't even think about the consequences to follow, because they have bribed politicians for support.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships