Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-21-2014, 01:20 AM

52,263 posts, read 52,686,640 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD4020 View Post
Ive struggled though it, more than once. If I can help someone else through it, I am on it. I hate seeing friends hurting.

Quote:
Watching the '99 version of "The Thamas Crown Affair." I had three thoughts. First ,Rene Russo is tasty. Second, Nina Simone's Sinnerman is an awesome song. Third, the original with Steve McQueen will always be my favorite.
What straight man doesn't like Steve McQueen???????

Old 12-21-2014, 01:24 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,779,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post

What straight man doesn't like Steve McQueen???????
I wish I was half as cool as he was. The cool, the swagger, the confidence the men of of the past had it figured out. They are my heroes. That is what I try to emulate.

Old 12-21-2014, 01:29 AM

Quote:
I wish I was half as cool as he was. The cool, the swagger, the confidence the men of of the past had it figured out. They are my heroes. That is what I try to emulate.
I try and pass a Maglite down my pants and see if the ladies like it... that's what I try and do... I'm my own hero........

Old 12-21-2014, 01:33 AM

Quote:
I try and pass a Maglite down my pants and see if the ladies like it... that's what I try and do... I'm my own hero........
You got to do what you got to do.

Old 12-21-2014, 01:40 AM

LOL... when you put it like that... It sounds like a lousy idea.

Maybe if I were single I'd have to actually focus on having a personality... something that these pinhead young men here don't seem to get...

It's isn't always about money cars and bling that women want.. and most women, any one that is worthwhile doesn't even care about that stuff anyways

They want you to love them, to make them feel safe, to make them laugh... to listen to them.

Tell that to these pinheads here and you'd better be in for a long long hard fight as they don't want to hear anything...

The basics....

The basics...

The basics...

Those are the things that 99 percent of women want... there isn't any secret to this ****.... just be a decent man... be a decent man... say what you mean and mean what you say... take ownership of your life... be a stand up guy.

That is a all you need to do...

That advice right there is worth a lot of money..... too bad no one is gonna hear it.....

Old 12-21-2014, 01:53 AM

Quote:
LOL... when you put it like that... It sounds like a lousy idea.

Maybe if I were single I'd have to actually focus on having a personality... something that these pinhead young men here don't seem to get...

It's isn't always about money cars and bling that women want.. and most women, any one that is worthwhile doesn't even care about that stuff anyways

They want you to love them, to make them feel safe, to make them laugh... to listen to them.

Tell that to these pinheads here and you'd better be in for a long long hard fight as they don't want to hear anything...

The basics....

The basics...

The basics...

Those are the things that 99 percent of women want... there isn't any secret to this ****.... just be a decent man... be a decent man... say what you mean and mean what you say... take ownership of your life... be a stand up guy.

That is a all you need to do...

That advice right there is worth a lot of money..... too bad no one is gonna hear it.....
Exactly. You don't know how right you are. Personality, the ability to converse and not be a sad sack goes a long ways. I was overweight and never had a problem finding a date.

Old 12-21-2014, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Exactly. You don't know how right you are. Personality, the ability to converse and not be a sad sack goes a long ways. I was overweight and never had a problem finding a date.
I don't want to pull the macho card... but men look up to me...I'm a reluctant leader... I don't want to lead, but I always get put into that position...

Every time things come up, I get turned to... turned to for advice.... knowledge, etc etc...... I'm a small humble man... I have no game and I have no air of authority... but for some damn reason, I always end up being he one that ends up running things.....

I have some personality.. I'm a quite guy and not aggressive with women... I've done ok in that department...

I say all this self aggrandizing stuff to make a point.. you can have game, you can be lame... but if you have heart and soul and say what you mean and just be yourself, women, life and all that comes with it will come to you.

You can take that to the bank...

It's a check that you can most certainly cash....

Old 12-21-2014, 02:09 AM

Quote:
I don't want to pull the macho card... but men look up to me...I'm a reluctant leader... I don't want to lead, but I always get put into that position...

Every time things come up, I get turned to... turned to for advice.... knowledge, etc etc...... I'm a small humble man... I have no game and I have no air of authority... but for some damn reason, I always end up being he one that ends up running things.....

I have some personality.. I'm a quite guy and not aggressive with women... I've done ok in that department...

I say all this self aggrandizing stuff to make a point.. you can have game, you can be lame... but if you have heart and soul and say what you mean and just be yourself, women, life and all that comes with it will come to you.

You can take that to the bank...

It's a check that you can most certainly cash....
I tend to be a leader. Sincerity does seem to go a long ways. I can take enforcement action and at the end of the deal the guy is thanking me and shaking my hand after being shut down, I consider it a success.

Old 12-21-2014, 02:10 AM

Quote:
I tend to be a leader. Sincerity does seem to go a long ways. I can take enforcement action and at the end of the deal the guy is thanking me and shaking my hand after being shut down, I consider it a success.
A success it is........

Old 12-21-2014, 02:22 AM

Quote:
A success it is........
I treat them how I would like to be treated if it was me. I don't have to a total ass about it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.